As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Ohio Heirloom Seeds #ad
Cherokee Purple Heirloom Tomato Seeds- 75+ Seeds for 2021 by Ohio Heirloom Seeds #adOhio Heirloom Seeds #ad
- Grown in 2020 for the 2021 Season. Click on the ohio Heirloom Seeds hyperlink above to see our other seed varieties. Ly $1. 69 shipping per order! 85% germination, Ships from Ohio. Shipping is free on all additional seed packages purchased with this item, all varieties, any quantity.
2. Hill Creek Seeds #ad
Heirloom Garden Variety, Cherokee Purple Tomato Seeds, Non GMO 120 Seeds #adHill Creek Seeds #ad
- 90% germination rate - 80 days to Harvest - Hardy Zones 3-12. Cherokee Purple Seeds Lycopersicon esculentum. Produces up to 16 oz fruits, and cagrow up to 60 inches tall with tomato cage support.
Hand packed by hill Creek Seeds products of the United States. Plant just below soil surface in full sun when soil temperature reaches 70 degrees. Indeterminate beefsteak type tomato - Smokey rich flavor.
3. Gardeners Basics #ad
Cherokee Purple Tomato Seeds for Planting Heirloom Non-GMO Seeds for Home Garden Vegetables Makes a Great Gift for Gardening by Gardeners Basics #adGardeners Basics #ad
- Classic variety - The Cherokee purple heirloom tomato is a favorite beefsteak type tomato. Heirloom - non-gmo, heirloom, and open-pollinated Purple Cherokee tomato seeds - Can save seeds for future gardens.
Guarantee - we know you'll love your Purple Cherokee tomato seeds, but if for any reason you aren't, please contact us. Flavorful - a beefsteak-type slicing tomato that is sweet and packed with flavor. Usa - our cherokee purple tomato seeds are grown and packaged right here in the Usa, 200mg per packet.
4. Gaea's Blessing #ad
Gaea's Blessing Seeds, Cherokee Purple Slicing Tomato, Tomato Seeds, Open-Pollinated 96% Germination Rate, Non-GMO Seeds with Easy to Follow Planting Instructions #adGaea's Blessing #ad
- We are committed to promoting sustainable growing methods, to do our best to ensure the wellness of the environment, and above all, to protect the biodiversity of our planet, we do not consciously buy or sell seeds that have been genetically modified.
High germination Rate - 96% with current lot. Non-gMO. For an heirloom, it is a good producer. Originating from tennessee, Cherokee Purple Tomatoes are thought to have been passed down from Native Americans of the Cherokee tribe.
Matures in about 85 days. A consistent taste test winner at tomato fests around the country. As adopters of the Safe Seed Pledge, USA. Rich, dark color and unmatched sweet, rich taste on sandwiches or in salads. Heralded by NPR as a favorite tomato. Lycopersicon esculentum - open pollinated. Gaea’s blessing is based in illinois, to ensure your satisfaction.
5. Marde Ross & Company #ad
Cherokee Purple Heirloom Tomato Seeds, One of The Most Delicious Tomatoes for Home Growing,, Large Tomato #adMarde Ross & Company #ad
- Plant seed 1/4" indoors and 1/2" Outdoors when Warm. 50 cherokee purple tomato seeds - delicious, Firm and Juicy Large Tomatoes - Non GMO - Neonicotinoid-Free.
Very popular Variety. Keep moist while germinating and Keep Moist Outside but don't Overwater. Marde ross & company has been a Licensed California Nursery since 1985.
6. Harley Seeds #ad
Indeterminate, Delicious, Productive, Low Acid, from USA, Sweet, Heirloom Non-GMO, Open-Pollinated, 30+ Cherokee Purple Tomato Seeds #adHarley Seeds #ad
- Over watering can cause fungal growth which leads to seed rot. In-ground germination is not recommended. Soil should be kept consistently warm, overly warm soils, even just at night, will significantly delay or inhibit germination. Cool soils, can inhibit germination and provide ideal conditions for seed rot.
Planting Depth: 1/4". Start seeds in containers approximately 8 weeks prior to the planned set-out date. Seeds do not require light for germination but some light source should be provided for seedlings once they emerge from the soil.
Cherokee purple tomato seeds, heirloom non-gmo, productive, Open-Pollinated, Delicious, Sweet, Low Acid, Indeterminate, 75-90 days. Multiple seeds can be planted in a single starter container, but should be thinned once seedlings appear so only a single plant remains.
Water when the soil surface just begins to dry. Keep moist, not letting the seeds dry out between watering. Soil temperature for Germination: 70-75F. Use a standard potting mix that is well drained. Additionally, below about 60-65F, well above 90F, from 70-85F. Excess water can also bury seeds deep in the soil where they will not be able break the surface.
7. David's Garden Seeds #ad
David's Garden Seeds Tomato Beefsteak Cherokee Purple 7532 Purple 50 Non-GMO, Heirloom Seeds #adDavid's Garden Seeds #ad
- Seeds are non-gmo, easy to grow and hand packed by David's Garden Seeds in the United States. Medium-large, flattened globe fruits. Harvest in about 70 days. Germination rate about 80% or better. Color is dusky pink with dark shoulders.
8. Seedz #ad
Non Hybrid, Certified Organic, Cherokee Purple Beefsteak Tomato, Non GMO, Organic Tomato Seeds, Heirloom Vegetable Seeds, USA, APPR. 100 #adSeedz #ad
- Best value - approx. 100 organic beefsteak tomato seeds per packet means you get the best for less! more from *seedz* - don’t miss our beans, carrots, jalapeno, broccoli, cherry tomatoes, garden peas, cayenne pepper, bunching onions, pea, Lacinato kale, spinach, bell peppers, red cabbage, swiss chard, cucumbers, okra, squash, radish, lettuce, watermelon & more!.
Risk-free purchase - buy with confidence! You’re covered by a No-Questions-Asked, 30-Day Guarantee. Certified organic seeds - usda organic tomato seeds, garden seeds grown right here in the USA! Heirloom seeds - heirloom vegetable seeds, Non GMO Verified; premium heirloom tomato seeds.
9. Utopia Seeds #ad
Large Delicious Tomato, UtopiaSeeds Cherokee Purple Heirloom Tomato Seeds #adUtopia Seeds #ad
- Very popular variety. Approximately 50 seeds. Cherokee purple heirloom Tomato Seeds - Delicious, Firm and Juicy Large Tomatoes.