As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Wellspring Gardens #ad
Thailand Giant Elephant Ear Live Plant, Colocasia gigantea #adWellspring Gardens #ad
- You will be receiving 1 plant between 3 & 8 inches in a 3 inch deep pot. Grows to jaw dropping sizes! Leaves are green and huge when mature! This plant is very desirable where a quick-growing dark background is needed.
2. American Plant Exchange #ad
American Plant Exchange Alocasia Elephant Ear California XL Live Plant, Indoor/Outdoor Air Purifier, 3 Gallon #adAmerican Plant Exchange #ad
- Alocasia california is a low maintenance exotic evergreen houseplant with large textured green leaves that give a tropical look to your home or office.
Elephant ear do very well in pots indoors and outdoors on patios, decks, and are often used by designers for offices, resorts, and porches, and hotels. Houseplants can make your home and garden more beautiful, boost your mood, purify your air, and relieve dryness by raising the humidity in your rooms.
This dwarf variety will reach 4' tall indoors and complements Monstera, ZZ, Fern, Pothos, Aglaonema, Philodendron, and Ivy in any plant collection. This easy care top air purifying 3g potted plant is 26-28" tall from the bottom of the pot to the top of the leaves; they love bright indirect light.
3. Wellspring Gardens #ad
Borneo King Elephant Ear Live Plant, Alocasia #adWellspring Gardens #ad
- Grows quickly in northern states! Can be container grown. You will be receiving 1 plant between 3 & 8 inches in a 3 inch deep pot.
4. Wellspring Gardens #ad
Alocasia, Imperial Red Elephant Ear Live Plant #adWellspring Gardens #ad
- Makes for an excellent gift! Turn your landscape into a tropical paradise! Unique elephant ear. You will be receiving 1 plant between 3 & 8 inches in a 3 inch deep pot.
5. Wellspring Gardens #ad
Colocasia esculenta, Black Magic Elephant Ear Live Plant #adWellspring Gardens #ad
- Provides a stunning backdrop for lighter colored plants. You will be receiving 1 plant between 3 & 8 inches in a 3 inch deep pot. The leaves of this colocasia start out as plum/maroon color and with age darken to a dark purple / black.
6. Wellspring Gardens #ad
Alocasia reginula, Black Velvet Elephant Ear Live Plant #adWellspring Gardens #ad
- This elephant ear's leaves have a great velvety texture! Great gift idea! You will be receiving 1 plant between 2 & 8 inches in a 3 inch deep pot.
7. Wellspring Gardens #ad
Alocasia, Portora Elephant Ear Live Plant #adWellspring Gardens #ad
- You will be receiving 1 plant between 3 & 8 inches in a 3 inch deep pot. Makes for an excellent gift. Can be container grown.
|Brand||Wellspring Gardens #ad|
8. Wellspring Gardens #ad
Calidora Elephant Ear Persian Palm Live Plant, Alocasia #adWellspring Gardens #ad
- Grows to 5 to 7 feet in height. You will be receiving 1 plant between 3 & 8 inches in a 3 inch deep pot. Can be container grown.
9. NHKM34 #ad
Ready 2 Grow 25 Live Bulbs Colocasia Esculenta Elephant Ear Taro Gabi Kalo Eddo #adNHKM34 #ad
- Great addition to any garden. To plant place bulb in moist soil with only bud above the soil, leaves will sprout within 4-8 days.
Ready 2 grow 25 live bulbs colocasia Esculenta Elephant Ear Taro Gabi Kalo Eddo. Will die off at first Frost but will come back in Spring. Plant will grow 2- 6 feet and depending on the region will produce leaves 6 inch to 2 feet wide leaves.
Plant name:taroplant form:bulb corm sunlight:Partial ShadePlant Characteristic:Edible Bulb/Root Climate:Sub-tropical, Temperate, Tropical. Thrives in moist soil but will grow in normal soil also. Will grow in partial to full sun.
10. 9GreenBox #ad
Attracts Zen, Grown in The USA, Kitchen, Office, Good Fortune, 9GreenBox, Mojito Elephants Ear, 4" Pot Live Plant Ornament Decor for Home, Table, Desk, Non-GMO, Luck #ad9GreenBox #ad
- 9greenbox mojito elephants ear is a live plant and will be shipped in a 4'' inch pot. Plant it in the ground when the soil is warm in springtime should be 45F. Select a good planting spot that is shaded with full sunlight. Harden them enough indoor about a week prior in moving them outdoors.
Snip off the leaves near the base of your elephant ear and leave over 2 inches above the ground followed by making clean cuts straight across the foliage and stem and your plant is all set to survive in the winter season. Home grow by 9GreenBox. Should be planted approximately 8 weeks prior to the last frost date, make sure to plant the tubers with about 2 to 3 inch deep in the ground.
Mojito elephant ear - a heat-loving plant yet starving and thirsty one but this plant is easy to grow since it can be grown under a full sun shade.
Give your plant a huge space since the leaves are wide spreading and a plenty space will provide proper growth for this one. Growing mojito elephant ear - this plant prefers moist soil and loves growing in full shade of sun. Water frequently and dig up when the weather turns cold. Pruning mojito elephant ear - cut down the foliage that turns brown after two or three days of the first killing of the frost. Clean your gardening cutting tools with the help of rubbing alcohol to be sure no spreading of disease to other plants.