As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Park Seed #ad
Park Seed Walla Walla Sweet Onion Seeds, 200 Seeds in Pack #adPark Seed #ad
- If you like sweet onions like the ones grown in vidalia, georgia but don't have the short-day climate required to grow them, you'll love this ultra-mild variety from Washington State! Maturing up to 2 weeks sooner than other spanish types, tan skin, it's a delicious cold-hardy variety with a flattish shape, and white flesh.
This 20 inch tall plant is grown for its edible, red, underground portion which may be white, enlarged, bulbous, or yellow in color. Begin them in flats 8 weeks before expected transplant into the garden.
If you want crisp, tender green onions, harvest the bulbs just after the swelling begins. Pkt is about 200 seeds, because the seedlings will be thinned. Sweet enough to eat like an apple, yet with an onion "zing" that adds zest to any dish!100 to 120 days.
For mature bulbs, which sows 30 feet of row if started indoors less if direct-sown, and store in a cool, cure for 3 weeks, wait until the tops fall over after the growing season. Then dig up the bulbs, dry place. Start seed indoors in early spring for summer harvest in the north. Space seedlings 2 to 3 inches apart in the garden. The narrow foliage is light green and is very strong smelling.
2. Seed Needs #ad
Seed Needs, Walla Walla Onion Allium cepa Twin Pack of 450 Seeds Each Non-GMO #adSeed Needs #ad
- All onion seeds sold by seed needs are non-gmo based seed products and are intended for the current & the following growing season. Walla walla produces onions that have a golden outer layer, with white flesh.
All seeds are produced from open pollinated plants, stored in a temperature controlled facility and constantly moved out due to popularity. Onions will grow in a single growing season, from seed to harvest.
Mature fruits are 4 inches in diameter. Quality walla walla onion seeds packaged by Seed Needs. Walla walla onions will be ready for harvesting in roughly 100 to 120 days after sowing. Each package displays a colorful illustration on the front side, as well as detailed sowing instructions on the reverse side.
3. Marde Ross & Company #ad
Walla Walla Onion Seeds #adMarde Ross & Company #ad
- Non gmo and Neonicotinoid Seed. Walla walla onion seeds - 200 Seeds - Some say this is the world's best tasting onion. Plant 1/4"-1/2" Deep. Marde ross & company has been a Licensed California Nursery since 1985.
4. Zellajake Farm and Garden #ad
Or 1/8 oz, Walla Walla Onion Seeds Many Packet Sizes Grow a Sweet Heirloom for Microgreen or Garden bin54 1000 Seeds #adZellajake Farm and Garden #ad
- They are considered a long day onion variety, which means they need 14 to 15 hours of daylight to form bulbs. Plant seed ¼ inch deep, or 1-inch spacings for scallions. Germination temperature: 50 F to 90 F Days to emergence: 4 to 5. Maintenance and care: Can be direct-seeded, grown from transplants started inside, especially early-maturing spring greens.
Raised beds are ideal. Onions are good for intercropping with other garden plants, dry location. Choose a weed-free, well-drained location.
Walla walla" onions allium cepa “walla walla” produce sweet mild-flavored bulbs reaching 2 to 4 inches in diameter with stalks growing up to 36 inches high. Longer if stored properly in cool, or from sets -- small bulbs about ½-inch in diameter grown from seed the previous season.
Seed can be saved 1 year. Walla walla" onions are suitable for container growing, which allows the plants to be moved in and out of shelter. Thin to 4-inch spacings for large bulbs, but is fine for shorter-season varieties or for scallions - onions harvested before the bulb forms. Walla walla onion seeds || free shipPING || NON GMO. Direct-seed in spring when the soil reaches 50 F.
5. SeedSurvivior #ad
Allium Cepa, Approx 285 Gardening Seeds, 1 Grams, Vegetable Garden Seed, Walla Walla Onion Seeds #adSeedSurvivior #ad
- Walla walla onion seeds - allium cepa - 1 Grams - Approx 285 Gardening Seeds - Vegetable Garden Seed.
6. Hometown Seeds #ad
Walla Walla Seeds, Onion #adHometown Seeds #ad
- Firm texture. 1 package = 1 g Of Seeds. Some say this is the world's best tasting onion. A delicious, mild sweet onion, measuring about 4 inches across. Package contains approximately 285 Onion, Walla Walla Seeds.
7. Sustainable Seed Company #ad
Organic, Non-GMO, 1 g ~300 Seeds, Farm & Vegetable Gardening Seeds, Open Pollinated, Heirloom, Organic Walla Walla Onion Seed #adSustainable Seed Company #ad
- Superior germination rates - Organic - Non-GMO - Heirloom - Open Pollinated. 175 days to full maturity - biennial Crop - Commonly Grown as an Annual in the U.
S. A. Organic walla walla onion seed - 1 g ~300 Seeds - Allium cepa. Farm & garden Vegetable Seeds. Sustainable seed company - family Owned & Operated - Premium Quality - Ethical & Sustainable Seeds.
8. Rebel Gardens #ad
7 Varieties of Heirloom and Non-GMO Red, and Green Onions for Planting, Yellow, Organic Onion Seeds #adRebel Gardens #ad
- Usa grown - all seeds are grown, harvested, and packed in the USA into 100% recycled seed packets & combined in a fully compostable bag. Perfect for people who are going green & zero waste.
7 varieties of organic onions - including evergreen Bunching, Walla Walla, Yellow Sweet Spanich Utah, Early Texas Grano, Red Cabernet, Red Cipollini, & Yellow Cipollini. Kitchen garden ready - this collection is perfect for your edible garden or as a gift for the gardener in your life.
100% satisfaction guarantee: You will love this collection or you can get your money back. Certified organic - don't be fooled by cheap seeds promoting themselves as "non-GMO" but grown in who knows what, this collection is certified organic by ECO Cert.
9. HOME GROWN #ad
Hydroponic Home Garden Seeds 8 Variety, Spinach, Oak, Lettuce and Greens Seed Vault, Kale, Non-GMO Seeds for Planting Indoor or Outdoor, Butter, Romaine Bibb & More #adHOME GROWN #ad
- Over 1100 total seeds & planting guide - our assorted heirloom seeds pack have a large variety of seeds and with high germination rates. Product of usa - our garden seeds are sustainable sourced in the USA. Included as well is a planting guide in each pack. Indoor or outdoor sustainable garden - plant seeds all year indoors, or in a hydroponic system, and start your own lettuce or leafy green vegetable garden to enjoy amazing greens and salads all year.
Great gift for gardeners - chefs - survivalist - what else is better than giving a gardener a full of seed collection to have a bountiful vegetable garden.
8 most popular lettuce and leafy green vault plus plant markers - Start growing your own garden and eating all natural healthy lettuce and leafy greens straight from your yard or indoor garden. Our collection of lettuce and greens starter seeds are great and include planting instructions and plant markers.
These can be used as a indoor garden, gardening kit, or in an outdoor garden bed. Plant more and use as spouts or micro greens. Seeds are contained inside in waterproof resealable mylar pouch to maintain freshness and quality of the seeds. Have confidence about our quality and 100% satisfaction guarantee. These make great lettuce seeds for planting indoor, outdoor, or in a hydroponic system like aerogarden. These seeds can work with aerogarden pods and other hydroponic systems.