As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Sammys Seeds #ad
300 Tokyo Long White Bunching Onion Seeds | Non-GMO | Fresh Garden Seeds #adSammys Seeds #ad
- Type: heirloom Bunching. Size of maturity: up to 12" long | Days to Maturity: 75-95 Days. Light requirement: full Sun | Sowing Method: Indoor Sow. Tokyo long white bunching Onion Seeds | NON-GMO.
2. Sustainable Seed Company #ad
Farm & Vegetable Gardening Seeds, Non-GMO, Open Pollinated, Organic Tokyo Long White Bunching Onion, Organic, Heirloom, 1 g ~300 Seeds #adSustainable Seed Company #ad
- Organic tokyo long white bunching Onion - 1 g ~300 Seeds - Allium cepa. Farm & garden Vegetable Seeds. Superior germination rates - Organic - Non-GMO - Heirloom - Open Pollinated.
Sustainable seed company - family Owned & Operated - Premium Quality - Ethical & Sustainable Seeds. 65 days to full maturity - annual crop - Not Intended to Over-winter - All Zones in the U. S. A.
3. Botanical Interests #ad
Onion Bunching / Scallion Tokyo Long White Seed #adBotanical Interests #ad
- 2. 5 gram seed package. Stalks average 12 to 15 inches long. Allium fistulosum. 1 package plants 1, 25-foot row. Japanese, heirloom bunching onion.
4. Sow Right Seeds #ad
Heshiko Bunching Japanese Green Onion Seeds for Planting, Sow Right Seeds, Non-GMO Heirloom Seeds with Instructions to Plant and Grow a Kitchen Garden, Indoor or Outdoor; Great Gardening Gift #adSow Right Seeds #ad
- Herb seeds makes a wonderful gift. Use these heshiko bunching Japanese Onions to add a mild onion flavor to your favorite foods. Minimum of 500mg per packet. If these seeds don’t germinate, we will happily make it “Right” for you.
Beautiful -- large full color packet of heshiko bunching Japanese Onion Allium fistulosum seed, very popular in many Asian and American dishes. In the “how to” section of our website.
Plus we are available to answer your questions as well. Safe seed -- sow right seeds has taken the Safe Seed Pledge and sells only Non-GMO heirloom seeds that are safe for you and your family.
Easy to grow -- instructions included on each packet with additional growing tips, harvest instructions, recipes, etc. Indoor or outdoor -- carefully selected variety that can easily be grown indoors in your kitchen or outdoors in the garden. Have fresh heshiko bunching japanese onion on hand -- The smell and taste of fresh herbs is amazing.
5. Sow No GMO #ad
Sow No GMO Onion Tokyo Long White Bunching Dividing Green Onions Scallions Non GMO Heirloom Garden Vegetable 50 Seeds #adSow No GMO #ad
- Japanese bunching / dividing green onion, scallions. A hardy winter variety that is frost tolerant. Long white stalk 12-17" with long green leaves.
They are hollow and have an excellent, mild flavor. Seeds are non-gmo, easy to grow and hand packed by Sow No GMO in the United States. Grows in all usda zones: 1, 5, 6, 9, 2, 3, 10, 4, 7, 8, 11.
|Brand||Sow No GMO #ad|
|Manufacturer||Sow No GMO #ad|
6. Mountain Valley Seed Company #ad
Non-GMO, 1 Lb ~134,400 Seeds, Heirloom Vegetable Gardening & Micro Greens Seed, Tokyo Long White Bunching Onion Garden Seeds #adMountain Valley Seed Company #ad
- Seeds for: vegetable Gardening & Microgreens. Days to full maturity: 65-100 -- annual -- usdA Hardiness Zone: Annual Crop, Not Intended To Overwinter.
Non-gmo - heirloom - open Pollinated - High Germination Rate. Onion seeds - bunching - tokyo long white - 1 Lb ~134, 400 Seeds - Allium fistulosum. Mountain valley seed Company Brand - Premium Quality Seeds.
7. IB Prosperity #ad
Non-GMO, Untreated, Allium fistulosum, Japanese Heirloom Seeds, Open Pollinated, 250+ Seeds of White Tokyo Long Bunching Onion #adIB Prosperity #ad
- Nutritious food – onion is a very rich and full of nutrients plant that pose many health benefits since it's packed with Vitamins A, Folic Acid, Niacin, B, Potassium, Calcium, Phosphorus, E, Zinc, K, C, Iron, Carotenes.
You will get 250+ seeds of white tokyo long bunching Onion, Allium fistulosum, Untreated, Open Pollinated, Non-GMO, Japanese Heirloom Seeds. Taking care of the plant – it doesn't take much effort on your part to grow the plant, because the method is elementary and need only primary care.
Ease of use – while you can grow these seeds for planting at home, and home gardens, in pots, they became easy to get clean and fresh vegetables for cooking soups, stews, and marinades, at the ease of your homes. Non-gmo - ideally, yards, the onions seeds are Non-GMO Heirloom Seeds for your home gardens, and farms.
8. Mountain Valley Seed Company #ad
Thai Basil, Tokyo Long White Bunching Onion, Slow Bolt Cilantro, Shishito Pepper, Lemongrass, Asian Herb Garden Seed Collection, 5 Non-GMO Culinary Herb Seed Packets #adMountain Valley Seed Company #ad
- Delicious - nothing tastes better than food cooked with fresh, home grown herbs and spices. Mountain valley seed company brand - premium quality seeds - some seed substitutions may apply.
Non-gmo - open pollinated - High Germination Rate. Premium seeds - complete selection of non-GMO, Asian culinary herb garden seeds for growing culinary herbs. This is due to a combination of seasonal demand and other factors that affect seed availability.
Seeds included - thai basil, shishito Pepper, Lemongrass, tokyo Long White Bunching Onion, Slow Bolt Cilantro. Each packet of premium seeds includes growing tips on the back. Each seed variety was chosen for maximum flavor intensity. This collection may have up to 2 seed substitutions, typically of a very similar variety to the one listed.
9. Hometown Seeds #ad
Bunching, Onion, Tokyo Long White Seeds #adHometown Seeds #ad
- Slightly pungent, long white shanks with stiff blue-green tops. Excellent yields. Great for salads and garnishes. Package contains approximately 780 Onion, Bunching, Tokyo Long White Seeds. 1 package = 2 g Of Seeds.