As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Ohio Heirloom Seeds #ad
Swiss Giant Snow Pea Seeds- 20+ Seeds by Ohio Heirloom Seeds #adOhio Heirloom Seeds #ad
- Pea pods remain sweet and tasty throughout the growing season. This is the only variety of snow pea that i grow due to the fact that it is the best variety available. Pay only $1. 69 shipping per order! Grown in 2020 for the 2021 season.
Vines grow to 6' and should be placed on a trellis. Known as "schweizer Riesen" in Europe, this old Swiss variety is highly productive. Shipping is free on all additional seed packages purchased with this item, all varieties, any quantity. Pink and purple flowers make for a colorful addition to your vegetable garden. 85% germination, Ships from Ohio.
2. Isla's Garden Seeds #ad
Non GMO Seeds, Oregon Sugar Pod II Snow Pea Seeds, 50 Heirloom Seeds Per Packet #adIsla's Garden Seeds #ad
- 2-4" spacing. Produces 3-4" shelling pods. Hardiness zones: 3, 5, 9, 11, 4, 8, 7, 6, 10, 12. The oregon sugar pod ii is a snap pea that grows up to 30 inches tall and produces large pods up to 5 inches long by 1 inch wide! Seeds are great for Planting in Garden or for storing in a seed safe for emergency.
Annual. 24-36" height. 63 days. Latin name: pisum sativum Type: Open Pollinated, Cool Season|Warm Season.
3. COUNTRY CREEK ACRES GROWING IS IN OUR ROOTS #ad
Country Creek LLC, Finest Tasting, Most Vigorous Snow peas. Use Them for Colorful Tasty stir-Fry Recipes or eat raw., Non-GMO, Oregon Giant Snow Pea Seeds- 50 Count Seed Pack #adCOUNTRY CREEK ACRES GROWING IS IN OUR ROOTS #ad
- Sweet peas inside big, sweet pods combine for a delicious flavor treat. This variety is a home garden favorite that offers a great flavored pod if eaten while young. Free shipping! Every product is packaged in resealable bags! The oregon giant Pea plant has excellent yield potential.
4. Mountain Valley Seed Company #ad
Mammoth Melting Sugar Pod Snow Pea Garden Seeds, 1 Lbs ~1,800 Seeds, Non-GMO, Heirloom Vegetable Gardening & Microgreens Seeds #adMountain Valley Seed Company #ad
- Days to full maturity: 68 -- annual -- usdA Hardiness Zone: Annual Crop, Not Intended To Overwinter. Seeds for: vegetable Gardening & Microgreens.
Pea seeds - snow - mammoth melting sugar Pod - 1 Lb ~1, 800 Seeds - Pisum sativum. Mountain valley seed Company Brand - Premium Quality Seeds. Non-gmo - heirloom - open Pollinated - High Germination Rate.
5. David's Garden Seeds #ad
Heirloom Seeds, David's Garden Seeds Pea Snow Mammoth Melting Sugar 1119 Green 100 Non-GMO #adDavid's Garden Seeds #ad
- Germination rate about 80% or better. Seeds are non-gmo, easy to grow and hand packed by David's Garden Seeds in the United States. High yielding peas have a sweet flavor. Wilt resistant vines grow to 5 feet. Harvest in about 70 days.
6. David's Garden Seeds #ad
Open Pollinated Seeds, David's Garden Seeds Pea Snow Oregon Giant 5253 Green 100 Non-GMO #adDavid's Garden Seeds #ad
- High resistance to fusarium wilt race. Sweet berries inside big sweet pods combine for a delicious flavor treat. Harvest in about 60 days. Germination rate about 80% or better. Seeds are non-gmo, easy to grow and hand packed by David's Garden Seeds in the United States of America.
7. Thresh Seed Co. #ad
50 Seeds, Mammoth Melting Snow Pea #adThresh Seed Co. #ad
- Heirloom variety dating back to 1896 produces deliciously sweet, flat pods reaching up to 5" in length. Vines reach approximately 54" and are especially disease resistant. Gmo-free, chemical-free, usa-grown seeds; Regularly tested to ensure at least 85% germination.
Durable, mylar-lined packaging protects seeds from light and moisture, extending the survival of the seeds by years; A great choice for preparedness seed vaults; Resealable zipper tops make for convenient storage and planting. Superbly flavored pods are high in vitamins B and C, Iron, Magnesium, and Thiamine.
8. IB Prosperity #ad
Heirloom US American Vegetable Seeds, Pisum sativum, Non GMO, Pea Snow Dwarf Sugar Grey 1/4 Oz Seeds for Planting #adIB Prosperity #ad
- Keep soil moist. Prepare fertile, well-drained soil. The 2-3” flat pods are pale green, sweet, and crisp. The young pea shoot-tips and leaves have similar pea flavor and are delicious stir-fried with garlic.
Edible podded peas can be steamed, added to soups, stir-fried, and fresh to salads. Tendrils can be harvested if picked sparingly. Low trellising is optional as vines only grow 24-30” in height.
Too much nitrogen will produce lush foliage and result in poor flowering and fruiting. Prefers cool temperatures. You will get 1/4 oz seeds pea snow dwarf sugar grey For Planting, Non GMO, Pisum sativum, Heirloom US American Vegetable Seeds.
Fertilize as needed with a balanced fertilizer. Sow seeds in early to late spring after last frost or sow seeds in fall 8-10 weeks before first frost date. Pods are mature when they barely begin to swell. This edible pod snow pea has beautiful purple bi-colored flowers. Can also be grown for pea shoots, a delicious delicacy.
9. Isla's Garden Seeds #ad
Oregon Giant Snow Pea Seeds, 25 Heirloom Seeds Per Packet, Non GMO Seeds #adIsla's Garden Seeds #ad
- This giant snow pea yields plentiful harvests. Please leave a review after maturity of pea plant! All our seeds are home Grown in the USA - Isla's Garden. Delicious & crunchy Snow Pea.