As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Burpee #ad
Burpee Organic Premium Potting Mix, 8 quart #adBurpee #ad
- Burpee organic premium growing mix is enriched with Burpee plant food for vibrant flowers and delicious vegetables and herbs. Perfect for container and raised bed gardening, this growing mix feeds plants instantly and provides a slow release plant food that feeds for up to 3 months.
Formulated with coconut coir, a sustainable and renewable resource, that helps maintain moisture between watering's for vibrant flowers and delicious vegetables and herbs. Enriched with Burpee plant food. Omri listed for Organic use.
2. Jobe's Organics #ad
4 lb, Jobe’s Organics 09726 EMW7215080 Fast Start Granular Fertilizer with Biozome, 4-4-2 Org #adJobe's Organics #ad
- Contains jobe’s biozome…the proprietary microorganism archaea that aggressively breaks down Material for faster results. Organic granular fertilizer; fast acting fertilizer to improve root growth of seeds and new plantings.
Jobe’s biome improves soil conditions, insects, helps resist disease, and drought during the growing season. Omri listed for organic gardening by USDA; certified organic means no synthetic chemicals. Easy pour bag; guaranteed fertilizer Analysis: 4-4-2 4 pound bag; apply at initial planting.
|Brand||Jobe's Organics #ad|
|Manufacturer||Easy Gardener #ad|
|Warranty||Jobe’s Organics fertilizers are guaranteed not to burn when used as directed. Jobe’s, Jobe’s Organics and Biozome are registered trademarks of Easy Gardener Products, Inc.|
3. Espoma #ad
Espoma SS16 16-Quart Organic Seed Starter Premium Potting Mix #adEspoma #ad
- Espoma ss16 16-quart organic Seed Starter Premium Potting Mix. Premium Potting Mix. Country of Origin: United States. Brand name: Espoma.
4. Burpee #ad
Burpee Organic Eco Friendly 8 Qt Seed Starting Mix 0.06-0.03-0.03 #adBurpee #ad
- No assembly Required. Country of Origin: United States. Grow stronger seedlings faster than traditional Soil Due To Better Root Aeration And The Addition Of Organic Plant Food. Brand name: Burpee.
5. Jiffy #ad
Jiffy 7 Peat Pellets, Start Seedlings Indoors, 50 Count, Seed Starter Soil Plugs, 36 mm, Easy to Transplant to Garden #adJiffy #ad
- Minimizes transplant shock and root damage. Just add water and pellet will expand. 50 pellets - ready and easy to use. Pellet size 36mm 1. 50in x 1. 50in. No soil reqired.
6. ZeeDix #ad
Plugs Pallet Seedling Soil Block, Plant,Flowers and Vegetables, Seed Fertilizer Nutrient Block Compressed Peat Block for Grow Herbs, ZeeDix 50 Pcs 40mm Peat Pellet Fiber Soil Plant Seed Starters #adZeeDix #ad
- The depth of the seed is entered according to the size of the seed diameter. It couldn't be easier! material: as a raw material, sphagnum moss is environmentally friendly and can be fully degraded; it is convenient for transplanting and colonizing operations, improving efficiency and success rate of transplanting.
Unique network design:net bag compressed nursery nutrient block, diameter 1. 6inch, thickness o. 47inch. The general depth is twice the seed diameter. The unique net cover design is convenient for the transportation and transplanting of seedlings, and it is not scattered.
It's amazing to see the results! Great for beginners in gardening and also for kids. Since there is no root disturbance, it is easy to build plants.
As the seedlings continue to grow and replenish in time, the entire expansion process takes about 3-5 minutes; 4. Place the nursery in a small container filled with water; 2. Easy to use: operation is very simple! just add water to the seed starter, insert the seeds or cuttings and keep them moist, in a miniature greenhouse. Package includes:includes 50 40mm fiber soil direct plant seed starters. Pour into the water without adding seeds; 3. After absorbing water, it will expand to1.
7. Burpee #ad
Burpee 8 qt Organic Coir Compressed Seed Starting Mix 1-Brick #adBurpee #ad
- Provides a quality growing medium for all types of plants. Excellent 100% biodegradable soil alternative mix. Compressed brick expands to about 8 quarts in a few minutes just by adding water.
Omri listed for organic use. Made from coconut coir, a renewable resource made by recycling the husks from harvested coconuts.
|Model||Compressed Seed Starting Mix|
8. Burpee #ad
Burpee Organic Eco Friendly 12 Qt Seed Starting Mix 0.06-0.03-0.03 #adBurpee #ad
- Item package Weight: 6. 0 lb. Model number: Organic. Grow stronger seedlings faster than traditional soil due to better root aeration and the addition of organic plant food. Item package dimension: 13. 0" l x 13. 0" w x 14. 0" h.
9. Window Garden #ad
Use with our Seed Starter Kit or Any Tray. Expands with Water, Grow Herbs, Easy,Successful, Flowers and Vegetables. No Messy Soil, Window Garden Fiber Soil Direct Plant Seed Starters 36mm – 48 Pods #adWindow Garden #ad
- Save money – grow your garden by seed this year! buying grown plants at the nursery can be expensive and you’re limited to only a few varieties. Unlike many seed starting trays that cause roots to spiral around the container, creating a tangled, inferior root system. Couldn’t be easier! dense, strong roots – because of root air pruning, the outside air inhibits prunes the roots from growing further out.
Successful transplanting – includes 48 – 36mm fiber soil direct plant seed starters. Both sold separately Give your seedlings the sun it needs and unclutter your counter space.
Check out our store! - click on the blue window garden link at top of page*** so easy! – just hydrate the seed starters, insert the seeds or cuttings and keep moist inside the warm mini greenhouse. At the same time, fiber soil Seed Starters have a better root system capable of absorbing more oxygen, moisture and nutrients.
Because there’s no root disturbance, plants are easily established. Once seedlings have grown, simply insert the entire Seed Starter / seedling into an outdoor patio / deck planter or backyard garden. Comes with detailed easy-to-follow instructions. It’s amazing to see the results! Perfect for any skill level and great for kids too. When roots penetrate the outer netting, the air pruning causes the inner roots to explode with beneficial fibrous root growth. Then transplant them into a planter or your garden when they’ve grown.