As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Miracle-Gro #ad
1.5 cu. ft., Miracle-Gro Raised Bed Soil #adMiracle-Gro #ad
- Pre-mixed blend. Grows bigger, more bountiful plants vs unfed plants. Raised bed gardening improves drainage and simplifies the control of weeds and pests. Soil and mulch certified. For vegetables, fruits, flowers and herbs. 100% organic mix. Omri listed for use in organic gardening.
2. Miracle-Gro #ad
Grow More Vegetables, Potting Soil Blended for Raised Bed Gardening, Flowers and Herbs vs unfed plants, 1.3 cu. ft., Miracle-Gro Performance Organics Raised Bed Mix, Organic and Natural Ingredients #adMiracle-Gro #ad
- Miracle-gro performance organics Raised Bed Mix features the Miracle-Gro results you expect with the natural and organic ingredients you want. Not available in CA. This organic raised bed soil is ready to use, with no mixing required.
Grow up to twice the bounty of vegetables, flowers and herbs vs. Soil blended with aged compost and specifically formulated for raised bed gardens. A 6-inch raised bed, sized 2' x 2', will use 2 bags of Miracle-Gro Performance Organics Raised Bed Mix. Unfed plants.
3. Coast of Maine #ad
Organic Raised Bed Mix, Castine Blend, 1.0cf, New Coast of Maine #adCoast of Maine #ad
- Contains biochar to help reduce leaching of soluble nutrients after heavy rain. Kelp meal and greensand help to replenish micro-nutrients and reduce tilling.
Perfect for raised garden beds, planter boxes and container gardens. Packed with nutrition, this ready to use formula contains everything your garden bed needs no additional mixing or recipe needed. Omri listed for Organic Use.
4. Miracle-Gro #ad
Herbs and Flowers in Raised Beds, Fruits, for Vegetables, Miracle-Gro Performance Organics Raised Bed Plant Nutrition Granules, Plant Food with Natural & Organic Ingredients, 2.5 lbs. #adMiracle-Gro #ad
- Unfed raised bed plants. Reapply every 6 weeks and water regularly for best results. Organic and natural plant food specifically formulated for raised bed gardening. Use miracle-gro performance organics Raised Bed Plant Nutrition Granules to feed vegetables, fruits, herbs, and flowers grown in raised beds.
In as few as 7 days you'll start to see results vs. Covers a 4x4 raised bed for the entire season with one reapplication.
5. Miracle Gro #ad
3 lb., Nature's Care Organic & Natural Raised Bed Plant Food #adMiracle Gro #ad
- Simply sprinkle, work into the soil and treat your plants to water. Give your raised bed garden what it needs to grow up happy. Omri listed.
Feeds up to 2 months. One bag filled with essential nutrients for your raised bed garden. For organic gardening. Satisfy and grow your raised bed garden big and strong with a power-packed meal.
|Brand||Miracle Gro #ad|
|Manufacturer||Nature's Care #ad|
6. Envelor #ad
Expands to 18 Gallons of Potting Soil, Envelor Organic Coco Coir Brick 10 lbs #adEnvelor #ad
- The compressed coir bricks expand up to 2. Coir blocks. The best thing about coir growing medium is it's sustainability. Prime available. Conserve water with coco garden soil – its fine, porous texture allows for proper aeration and water drainage and absorption making it a great potting soil, just soak the coco coir brick in water, has high water retention, allows for water to be dispersed evenly.
Microgreens and fresh herbs like basil, peppers, cucumber, parsley, cilantro, ginger, mint and cilantro are grown in coir potting mix. Nutrient rich coconut potting soil – made with ph balanced materials, promoting healthy plant growth these coconut coir blocks are great for gardening.
Easy-to-use outdoor indoor hydroponic growing media - coir potting soil is the preferred choice of growing media to grow vegetables - tomato, turmeric and other veggies. Return policy - we stand by the quality of our products and your satisfaction is our number one priority if you have any issues, our friendly customer support team will be glad to assist you; we accept returns of all unopened items within 30 days of receipt for a full refund minus any shipping cost.
Our premium coconut fiber potting soil is dehydrated and conveniently packed for easy storage. 8 cubic feet of coco potting soil by adding water. When ready to use, expands to 20 gallons of fresh potting soil. Coir potting soil can be used as a soil amendment to improve your soils physical and chemical properties and at the same time increase permeability and moisture retention capacity.
|Model||Coco Coir Growing Medium|
7. Whitney Farms #ad
Whitney Farms 7505977 1.5 cu ft. Organic Raised Bed Soil #adWhitney Farms #ad
- Size: 1. 5 cu ft. Omri certifiedSpecifications. Organic. A mid-weight soil. Rich mix of organic and natural ingredients including kelp meal, alfalfa meal, bone meal and.
8. Miracle-Gro #ad
Miracle-Gro Potting Mix 1 cu. ft. #adMiracle-Gro #ad
- Feeds up to 6 months. For use in containers. For indoor and outdoor container plants. Grows plants Twice as Big vs. Unfed plants. Unfed plants. More blooms for more color vs.
|Warranty||90 Day Woot Limited Warranty|
9. Fox Farm #ad
Fox Farm OceanForest1.5CF-4Pack FX14000 Potting Soil, Brown #adFox Farm #ad
- Benefits: encourages strong branching and a sturdy, healthy growth habit and is ideal for containerized plantings. Contents: blend of earthworm castings, bat guano, sea-going fish & crab meal, forest humus, moss & more.
Size: 38. 6 quarts of foxfarm Ocean Forest Potting Soil for your hungry plants. Application: ultimate potting soil that has everything your plants need in one bag. Ph levels: ocean forest is pH adjusted at 6. 3 to 6. 8 to allow for optimum fertilizer uptake.
|Brand||Fox Farm #ad|
|Manufacturer||Fox Farm #ad|