As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. yunakesa #ad
Radicans Dwarf Creeping Gardenia, Full Gallon Pot #adyunakesa #ad
- Mature height : 1-2 feet mature width : 2-3 feet exposure : Full sun to shade Hardiness Zones - 7-10 Live Plant growing in a Full gallon pot.
2. GARDENS OY VEY #ad
Dwarf Mondo Grass Ophiopogon Japonicus 'Nana' 18 Count Flat, 3.5" Pots #adGARDENS OY VEY #ad
- Evergreen hardy in zones 7-10 Ophiopogon japonicus 'nana' dwarf Mondo Grass. Cannot ship to California or Hawaii. Groundcover, shipped in 18 count flat of 3.
5" pots. Shade, partial shade to full sun. Short, tiny, white flowers turn to blue berries in fall, dark green foliage, spreads by stolons.
3. American Plant Exchange #ad
3 Gallon, Double White Bloom, AMERICAN PLANT EXCHANGE Dwarf Radicans Gardenia Live Plant #adAmerican Plant Exchange #ad
- This flowering tropical 10" 3g potted plant is 9-11" tall from the bottom of the plastic containers to the top of the leaves; Zones 7 to 10 . This heat and drought resistant perennial evergreen likes full sun and part shade as a houseplant or as ground cover in the landscape or garden.
It can take cold down to 10 degrees but they love warmth and humidity in the full morning sun with afternoon shade for the best flowering conditions.
Dwarf radican is a true miniature variety and has deliciously scented double white flowers; they grow indoors in a pot or outdoors in warm climates. Houseplants can make your home and garden more beautiful, boost your mood, purify your air, and relieve dryness by raising the humidity in your rooms.
4. PERFECT PLANTS #ad
1 Gallon Pot, Perfect Plants Frostproof Gardenia Live Plant #adPERFECT PLANTS #ad
- This gardenia is easy to maintain in the landscape — no pruning necessary to keep shape, deer resistant and will rely on rainfall for hydration. Frost proof gardenia loves the sun and would prefer a spot in the landscape that receives full sun exposure and partial shade throughout the day — perfect for planting in mulch beds along the front entryway, next to mailboxes or benches, shrub-like branching that Sprouts deep green foliage and fragrant, or in fragrant gardens! Mature height: 5 ft | mature width: 4 ft with narrow, White flowers in spring.
This gardenia shrub features a pleasant aroma during blooming season — refreshing and inviting, The frost proof gardenia offers an intoxicating scent to your home landscape or garden. Live 1 gallon frost proof gardenia comes with easy to use plant food and features deep green, spindle leaves with fragrant, White flowers appearing every spring-summer.
5. Florida Foliage #ad
30 Live Fully Rooted Plants, Creeping Fig Plant Ficus Pumila Climbing Vine #adFlorida Foliage #ad
- For proper indoor creeping fig care, it needs to be watered. An easy-care solution for covering unsightly fences. This fast-growing evergreen vine has clingy and adhesive tendencies. The first year of growth requires watering weekly.
A handsome choice for climbing walls, pillars, arbors and fences. Vigorous growing, dense branches cling firmly to any surface. It is best to check the top of the soil before watering. This fast-growing evergreen vine needs a regular water schedule to ensure the growth of a mature root system.
Pruning is not required. After the mature root system is established, except during a drought, watering is needed occasionally, watering is needed regularly.
If the top of the soil is dry, you may need to provide extra humidity to your creeping fig plant. You will want to fertilize your creeping fig in the spring and summer about once a month. Ideally used for walls, poles, and trellises. Its small, fences, heart-shaped leaves create dense coverage on any surface spreading 25-30 feet. In the winter, the soil should be kept moist but not overly wet. Do not fertilize it in the fall and winter.
6. Florida Foliage #ad
60 Live Fully Rooted Plants, Arachis Glabrata Low Maintenance Drought Tolerant Ground Cover, Ornamental Peanut Grass #adFlorida Foliage #ad
- It has no known pests or disease which makes it an excellent ground cover of choice! It is not only beneficial to the environment since it requires no supplemental nitrogen or phosphorus fertilization or pest control, energy, can be walked on, and pathogens and its minimal fertilizer needs.
This drought-tolerant, hardy perennial requires no supplemental water after it is established. As its name implies, perennial peanut is long-lived and doesn't require replanting once established. This translates into savings in water, and has edible, peanut flavored flowers.
On the other hand, all cover crops have the potential to compete with trees for water and nitrogen. It is in the peanut family, thus it makes its own nitrogen. Used as a forage legume for grazing, as a high-value hay crop, and has been planted as a cover crop in citrus. Ornamental peanut is an attractive, low-maintenance groundcover, that blooms bright yellow flowers from spring to first frost.
This eliminates the need of nitrogen fertilizers. Rhizome perennial peanut has several potential advantages in the managed landscape. May suppress weed growth, reduce nutrient leaching, and add nitrogen and organic matter to the soil. Perennial peanut has recently shown promise as an ornamental groundcover due to its high resistance to drought, but it also is aesthetically pleasing, nematodes, dollars, and reduced impacts to the environment.
7. Plants by Mail #ad
August Beauty Gardenia 2.5 Quart White Blooming Evergreen Shrub, Full Sun Live Outdoor Plant #adPlants by Mail #ad
- This item unavailable in HI and AK - Ships in a pot with soil. Gardenia jasminoides August beauty. Double white very fragrant blooms Spring to fall. Usda zones: 8-11 - mature size: 4-6' H x 3-4' W. Hardy down 20 to 10 °f once established own 0 to 10 °F once established.
|Brand||Plants by Mail #ad|
|Manufacturer||Flowerwood Nursery, Inc. #ad|
|Warranty||We guarantee the delivery of only live, healthy plants to your doorstep. If, for some reason, you believe the plant you receive is not a live and healthy specimen, please take a photo immediately, and email to [email protected] Plants found to not be healthy or alive, or plants found to be damaged in shipping -- if reported within seven days of shipping -- will be replaced. We will do our best to not ship plants during extreme weather months such as winter, however understanding your own weather conditions is your responsibility. If your area is extremely cold or hot during a particular month, and you choose to order, you are assuming the risk of the safe arrival of live plants to you. Please be sure to instruct your mailman on proper placement of such packages to avoid prolonged temperature exposure. Customer takes full and sole responsibility for providing care to the plants once in your possession. Customer agrees to open the box and take care of the plants received immediately. Failure of live plants to thrive is the sole responsibility of the customer. No refunds nor replacement plants are provided. However, please do feel free to contact us for planting and care assistance if you need additional guidance. Thanks, and happy gardening!|
8. Shrub #ad
White Blooms, Shrub Frostproof Gardenia 2.25 Gal #adShrub #ad
- Green leaf foliage with white blooms. Mature size 48 inches tall and 48 inches wide. Usda zones 7-9. Plant in sun to part shade. Water twice per week until established, then water once per week.
9. Florida Foliage #ad
10 Live Plants, Super Blue Liriope, Drought Tolerant Ground Cover Grass #adFlorida Foliage #ad
- Abundant blue flower spikes rise above the attractive, tufted arching, grass-like foliage followed by clusters of black berries. Not to be confused with “big blue” liriope, in mass plantings and under large trees. The liriope is quite tough and is both heat and drought tolerant.
Known to spread, though it responds well to splitting and transplanting efforts and is one of the least invasive of the Liriope family. This plant prefers moist, loamy soil and partially shaded areas, but will tolerate dry soil areas once established.
This liriope is best used as a ground-cover, border or edging plant or in a mass planting. Evergreen. This hard-working shrub grows well in hard to grow places such as banks and slopes, Super Blue has a more vigorous growth habit and can grow to be 20 inches tall.
It is heat tolerant, drought tolerant and salt spray tolerant. Once established it requires very little maintenance. It features abundant blue-purple spikes of flowers that rise above its tufted, grass like foliage in summer and are followed by clusters of black berries. Its flowers bloom best in a sunny location. Superior edging, border or groundcover.