As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Prodiamine #ad
Pre-Emergent Herbicide, Quali-Pro Prodiamine 65 WDG Generic Barricade 65 WDG 5 lbs #adProdiamine #ad
- Flexible application allows for both spring and fall use providing season long crabgrass control. Available in a 5 pound bottle. Active ingredient: Prodiamine 65%. Product type: Professional.
Use sites: nurse, Trees, Landscape, turf, Golf Courses. Effective against: annual bluegrass Poa annua, Knotweed, Chickweed, Foxtail, Spurge, Henbit, Goosegrass. Pre-emergent herbicide: quali-pro's prodiamine 65 wdG provides pre-emergent grass and broadleaf weed control.
2. IMAGE #ad
24 Ounce, Image 100099405 Kills Nutsedge Concentrate #adIMAGE #ad
- Image is a postemergent, selective herbicide for use in southern turf grass and selected ornamentals. Image label. Manufactured in United States.
3. Ortho Pauher #ad
32 oz., Ortho Nutsedge Killer for Lawns Ready-to-Spray #adOrtho Pauher #ad
- For northern and Southern turf grasses. Rainproof in 2 hours. Kills weeds, Not Lawns. Ready to use—no mixing. Kills yellow and purple Nutsedge, Kyllinga and over 50 other tough weeds.
|Brand||Ortho Pauher #ad|
4. Bonide #ad
Sedge Ender Weed Control Concentrate, Weed Killer 16 oz., Bonide BND069 #adBonide #ad
- Kills weeds, goosegrass, crabgrass, not the lawn - sedge Ender Weed Control kills yellow nutsedge, foxtail, and other grassy weeds down to their roots. Will not wash off after it has dried.
Expansive coverage - bonide sedge ender weed control is an incredibly economical concentrate offering. Complete grass coverage - safe to use on both warm and cool season grasses such as bluegrass, Bermuda grass, ryegrass, fescue, and carpetgrass.
Won't wash away - our herbicide spray starts working on contact and is rainproof within hours. Pre and post emergent control - product is designed for application before or after weeds have sprouted.
It kills the roots and shoots of existing weeds while preventing the growth of newly emerged weed seedlings. One pint can treat 2, 700 square feet, 000 to 8, depending on the intended use and various mix rates. For best results, apply with enough time for it to completely dry before it rains.
5. Southern Ag #ad
8oz, Southern Ag 12401 SURFLAN A.S PRE-Emergent HERBICIDE #adSouthern Ag #ad
- Selective Pre-emergence. Surface applied herbicide. Controls annual grasses & many broadleaf weeds.
|Brand||Southern Ag #ad|
|Manufacturer||Southern Ag #ad|
6. Syngenta #ad
Princep Liquid-2.5 Gallon #adSyngenta #ad
- Simazine - 41. 9%. A wide variety of annual broadleaf and grass weeds, including crabgrass, goosegrass and groundsel. For use in golf courses, nurseries, sod farms florida only, Christmas tree plantings, landscapes and ornamental plantings, residential and commerical lawns Warm Season grasses only, and shelter belts * See label for complete list.
When tank mixing or sequentially applying simazine or products containing simazine, the total.
7. Ortho Pauher #ad
1 gal., Ortho Weed B Gon Weed Killer for Lawns Concentrate2 #adOrtho Pauher #ad
- Results in hours. Kills weeds to the root. Not sold in TX. Won’t harm the lawn - when used as directed. Kills dandelions, clover and other broadleaf weeds. Kills 250+ listed weeds See label for listed weeds.
8. Monterey #ad
Monterey LG5518 Turflon Ester Specialty Herbicide Concentrate Broadleaf Weed Killer for Lawns, 16 oz #adMonterey #ad
- Weed & grass killer - turflon ester controls bermudagrass, wild Violet, ground ivy, kikuyugrass and certain broadleaf weeds such as Oxalis, Clover and ragweed. Only emerged weeds present at the time of application will be controlled.
Cool season turf - this product is designed for use on cool season grass only. Carefully read label directions before use. Monterey pt turflon ester.
It controls broadleaf weeds in perennial Bluegrass, Perennial Ryegrass or tall Fescue Ornamental turf grass. Post-emergent herbicide - our spray is used for the control of actively growing plants.
Easy to use - simply dilute turflon ester with water and apply using a spray tank. Can be used on outdoor ornamentals, vegetables, lawns, fruit trees. Contains 61. 6 percent active ingredients. Vast coverage - one pint of turflon ester covers up to 20, 000 Square feet of lawn. Postemergence herbicide for control of
bermudagrass. Consider these nuisances as good as gone.
9. Syngenta #ad
Tenacity Turf Herbicide, 8 ounces #adSyngenta #ad
- Keep out of direct sunlight and extreme temperatures. Shelf life: 5-8 years from date of manufacture when properly stored. Tenacity is a systemic pre-emergence and post-emergence herbicide for the selective contact and residual control of weeds in turfgrasses.
Target pests: barnyardgrass, henbit, chickweed, clover, crabgrass large & smooth, Yellow Nutsedge, Foxtail, Carpetweed, Purslane, Dandelion, Thistle, Goosegrass, Wild Carrot and others. Active ingredient: Mesotrione 40%. When applied as a pre-emergent, weeds absorb Tenacity during emergence from the soil.