As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. HTH #ad
HTH 67030 pH Down Balancer for Swimming Pools, 7 lbs #adHTH #ad
- Features: lowers ph and total alkalinity; Improves swimmer comfort; Prevents stain and scale. Compatibility: Great for vinyl-lined pools and saltwater systems. Use: apply directly to the pool regularly for easy DIY pool care; For best results, use with other HTH pool care products.
Benefits: ensures that your swimming pool has a balanced pH so you can enjoy splashing in the water all season long in healthy water. Includes: one 7-lb container of pH Down granules for your swimming pool water.
|Manufacturer||Innovative Water Care #ad|
2. Clorox #ad
Clorox Pool&Spa 12105CLX pH Down, 5 lb #adClorox #ad
- Restores neutral pH. Easier, safter than Muriatic acid - easy pour, no splash application. Protects from scale. Lowers high pH in swimming pool water. Power source Type: Manual. Perfect for salt pools.
|Manufacturer||Clorox® Pool&Spa™ #ad|
3. HTH #ad
7 lbs, HTH 67006 pH Decreaser Balancing Swimming Pool Care #adHTH #ad
- Features: one part of the first step in the HTH 4-step pool care process to balance your pool chemical levels; Test to Swim app is available on most smart phones. Active ingredients: Sulfuric acid and monosodium salt.
Benefits: decreases ph levels in swimming pool; Lowers alkalinity; Reduces eye and skin irritation from pool water; Prevents stain and scale. Compatibility: Fresh and saltwater pools. Use: follow included instructions; Ensure pH range is between 7. 2-7. 8; apply directly to pool water.
4. Puri Tech #ad
Puri Tech Chemicals pH Minus 25lb Resealable Bag for Swimming Pools & Spas pH Decreaser Down Reducer 100% Sodium Bisulfate Lowers Total Alkalinity & pH #adPuri Tech #ad
- Rinse empty container thoroughly with water then place in trash receptacle. Wait 4 hours before adding more product. Storage and disposal: keep product dry in the original, tightly closed container when not in use.
Ph minus lowers ph levels and the total alkalinity of swimming pools. Keep circulation pump running and add product at deepest part of pool. Keep out of reach of children. If total alkalinity is high: add 2 lbs for every 10, 000 gallons of pool water to lower 10 ppm.
Always adjust total alkalinity first, keeping between ideal range of 80 - 150 ppm. Store in a cool, dry, well ventilated area. The ideal pH range is 7. 4 - 7. 6. Brand new packaging: all puri Tech Chemicals now come in resealable bags for easy storage! Active ingredient: sodium bisulfate.
5. GLB #ad
GLB PH Down 2 lb 2 Pack #adGLB #ad
- Lowers pH and Alkalinity levels. Ph should be maintained between 7. 2 and 7. 8. 2 pack. Compatible with chlorine, mineral purification systems, bromine, salt water chlorine and ozone sanitizing systems.
6. AquaAce #ad
Made in USA, 3 Pound, AquaAce Spa Hot Tub pH Down, pH Decreaser and Alkalinity Reducer for Hot Tubs and Spas #adAquaAce #ad
- Convenient quick dissolving granules. Prevents scaling and cloudy water caused by high pH. Helps keep your spa water pH balanced between 7. 2-7. 8. Lowers ph and alkalinity in spa and hot tub water. Made in the USA.
7. In The Swim #ad
50 Pound Bucket, In The Swim Pool Granular pH Reducer #adIn The Swim #ad
- Safer than muriatic acid liquid. Compatible with all surface types. 1. 5 lbs per 10, 000 gallons. 93. 2% sodium Bisulfate dry acid. Reduces high pH and Alkalinity levels.
8. HTH #ad
7 lbs, HTH 67004 pH Decreaser Salt Swimming Pool Balancer #adHTH #ad
- Benefits: protects your salt pool equipment and surfaces by lowering the pH into the ideal range. Use: follow included directions for application.
Includes: one 7-lb container of HTH Salt Pool Care pH Decreaser. Features: lowers ph; lowers alkalinity; Allows sanitizer to work more effectively; Made in the USA. Compatibility: Designed for salt pools and spas.
9. ProTeam #ad
ProTeam pH Down 10 lb #adProTeam #ad
- Sanitizer work more efficiently when pH is kept in proper range. Lowers pool pH and alkalinity levels.