As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. S-pone #ad
20+ Mixed Peony Flower Seeds Double Beautiful Perennial Bonsai Plant Garden #adS-pone #ad
- Color: red, pink, & White. 20+ mixed peony flower seeds Double Beautiful Perennial Bonsai Plant Garden. Light requirements: Sun – Part Shade.
Hardiness zone: 3 - 10; plant height: 32 - 36"; plant spacinG: 32 - 36". Plant seeds: fall sow / outdoors after frost / warm & cold stratify / Indoors weeks before first frost； BLOOM TIME: May - June.
2. Seed Needs #ad
Seed Needs Peony Poppy Seed Collection 5 Individual Seed Packets 2,500 Seeds Collectively #adSeed Needs #ad
- Peony poppies usually grow to a mature height of 24 to 32 inches tall. This collection contains 5 individual seed packets. Packets are 3. 25" wide by 4. 50" tall and come with a full colored illustration on the front side, as well as detailed sowing instructions on the reverse.
Grown as an annual flowering plant, peony poppies will bloom within a single season and produce seeds later in the Autumn season. All peony poppy seeds sold by seed needs are non-gmo based seed products and are intended for the current & the following growing season.
All seeds are produced from open pollinated plants, stored in a temperature controlled facility and constantly moved out due to popularity. Colors include black, pink, white, purple and salmon. Quality peony poppy seeds packaged by seed needs. Intended for the current and the following growing season.
3. Seeds Of Strength #ad
25Pcs Purple White Peony Flower Seeds Perennial Bonsai Garden Plant #adSeeds Of Strength #ad
- Season: annual, usda Zones: 3 - 8. Soil type: moist, well-drained, pH 6. 1 - 7. 8. Height: 32 - 40 inches, Bloom Season: Early summer. Environment: Full sun.
4. hua xian zi #ad
Cotton Candy Peony Mix （50+） Seeds Flowers Pack Easy Grow Planting for Outdoor Pink red White #adhua xian zi #ad
- Low maintenance Fragrant Flower / Foliage. We have two types of peony: one is a combination of red, sky pink, respectively orange, purple, green, pink and white.
The easiest way to accelerate the germination of peony: because the seeds are firm, soak them in clean water for 4-7 days, then sow them directly and spread them out.
Great for Mass Plantings. Very simple planting, it takes about 30 days to grow buds, do not know how to consult us. Another one will be launched: 9 series of colors, pink, red, etc. Black red, white, light yellow, rose red, looking forward to their blooming. Good for Cut Flowers.
5. queenfoot #ad
Peony Flower Seeds 20Pcs Chinese Black Peony Flower Tree Peony Paeonia Suffruticosa Shrub Seeds for Garden Home Balcony Fences Yard Decoration Flowers Plants #adqueenfoot #ad
- Scientists differ on the number of species that can be distinguished, ranging from 25 to 40, the only genus in the family Paeoniaceae. One of the first perennials to bloom during early summer, peonies can be divided whenever the plants are dormant. Peonies are native to Asia, although the current consensus is 33 known species.
Several peony seeds can be planted together in a small container with potting mix. Because working early-spring soils can be difficult in all parts of these zones due to lingering winter cold, dividing peonies is best done during the fall after plants have lapsed into dormancy.
Place the peony seeds up to 1 inch 2. 5 cm deep in the soil, with up to 2 inches 5 cm of space between seeds. The peony or paeony is a flowering plant in the genus paeonia, europe and western north America. Don't plant the tubers too deep, about six weeks before the ground freezes.
Plant your peony bulbs in the fertile, or the plants will not flower. Here are my top tips for planting peonies in spring: shop and plant early: Bare root plants are generally cheaper than potted plants Potted plants have a better chance of flowering this season but in general, the planting year is never great for flowers Water the peony plant well before planting bare roots can be soaked in water for a few hours. The relationships between the species need to be further clarified. There is only one best time to plant peonies: in autumn, easy-draining soil you have prepared.
6. Seed Needs #ad
Package of 30,000 Seeds, Perennial Wildflower Mixture 100% Pure Live Seed Non-GMO Seeds by Seed Needs #adSeed Needs #ad
- This specialty blend of wildflowers consists solely of perennial flowering plants. Each packet measures 3. 25 inches wide by 4. 50 inches tall. All wildflower seeds sold by seed needs are non-gmo based seed products and are intended for the current & the following growing season.
Popular favorites such as black-eyed susan, White Yarrow & More! Contains 100% pure live seed, Purple coneflower, Columbine, no fillers or inert matter.
Quality wildflower seeds packaged by Seed Needs. The plants range in heights from 12 to 48 inches tall, with the majority reaching an average height of 20 to 30 inches tall. This packet consists of 16 individual species of wildflowers. All seeds are produced from open pollinated plants, stored in a temperature controlled facility and constantly moved out due to popularity.
7. Outsidepride #ad
Outsidepride Peony Double Flower Seed Mix, 5000 Seeds #adOutsidepride #ad
- These flowers will make your garden look great, and cut them often to enjoy beautiful arrangements for indoors! Sow 4 - 5 peony poppy seeds per plant.
Peony poppies are annual flowers growing in USDA Zones 3 - 8. These large peony poppy flowers are 4 inches across and form on long, sturdy stems. This poppy flower seed mix grows to 32 - 40 inches in height.
8. Marde Ross & Company #ad
2800 Blue Dream Columbine Seeds, A Favorite Perennial Wildflower and State Flower of Colorado #adMarde Ross & Company #ad
- Favorite Wildflower. Marde ross & company specializes in flowering bulbs and peonies and has been a licensed California Nursery since 1985. Grows in zones 3-8 in the U. S. Spring Perennial Wildflower. 2800 seeds - western Blue Dream Columbine.
9. Fugalaucm #ad
100PCS Peony Seeds Mix Outdoors/Indoors Garden Seeds-A #adFugalaucm #ad
- Your satisfaction is our top priority. Product name: Peony seeds, in bags. Germination rate: 90-95%,. The best gift choice: plant seeds, Thanksgiving and Christmas, birthdays, gardening, anniversaries, people who love gardening provide special gifts!.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us, we will help you solve the problem and give you a satisfactory answer. Suitable for most soils-as long as the environment is kept at a proper temperature and sufficient nutrients and light are maintained,.