As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. American Plant Exchange #ad
American Plant Exchange Chamaedorea Elegans Parlour Palm Live Indoor Houseplant, 6" Pot, Light Green Air Purifier #adAmerican Plant Exchange #ad
- Measures from 10-12" tall from the bottom of the plastic containers to the top of the leaves. This is a great plant for the beginner or the seasoned houseplant collector. The beautiful and easy to care for ""Victorian"" Parlour palm was considered a sign of status and prestige during Englands Victorian era.
Good for your health, a nasa study identified the Areca as one of the top air purifying plants to remove harmful chemicals from the air in your home.
It's multiple stems and fronds can live for 40 days when cut and are often used for flower arrangements wreaths and decorations. Loved by interior designers for its soft whispy and delicate fronds; ideal size for desks, table and counter tops, and window sills in-home or office. Houseplants can make your home more beautiful, boost your mood, purify your air, and relieve dryness by raising the humidity in your rooms.
2. Hirts: House Plant #ad
Hirt's Victorian Parlor Palm, Chamaedorea, 6" Pot #adHirts: House Plant #ad
- One of the most popular palms in the world. Proper name: Chamaedorea elegans 'Bella'. Its ability to put up with low light, drought and general abuse is legendary. The plant you will receive is growing in a 6" pot. It has been in use since Victorian times.
|Brand||Hirts: House Plant #ad|
3. Costa Farms #ad
14-Inch Neathebella, Costa Farms Neanthebella Parlor Palm Live Indoor Plant #adCosta Farms #ad
- It's compact dark green long graceful fronds add tropical flare to desks, tabletops, height at shipping ranges from 12 to 14-inches in tall, and counters. Authentic costa farms brand plants are in black nursery-grower pots with premium soil, slow release fertilizer and have the Costa Farms logo on the pots.
Nasa proven studies: NASA studies show plants are earth's natural air-purifiers. Place in a room with medium light for the best results however tolerates lower light conditions.
Water weekly to maintain soil moist, but never wet or saturated. Avoid direct sunlight. Look for ships from and sold by to ensure you’re getting Costa Farms brand premium plants.
Also called parlor palm, neanthe bella palm is one of the best houseplant palms. This small tree is a slow grower also know as the tabletop palm, it is the ideal houseplant for first time plant parents, it's easy to grow and maintain. Ships fast from our farm to your home. Ships well rooted in a black grower's pot, measuring from the bottom of the pot to the top of the plant.
|Brand||Costa Farms #ad|
|Manufacturer||Costa Farms #ad|
4. Shop Succulents #ad
Tropical 2-Pack, Air Purifying Live Indoor House Plant in 4" Grow Pot, Croton Petra & Parlor Palm, Shop Succulents | Standing Collection | Hand Selected #adShop Succulents #ad
- Be sure to let soil dry out at least half an inch or so between waterings. If plants arrive damaged or unhealthy, we will issue a full refund or replace your plant.
Soil | sun | potting | outdoors shade to partial shade. Customer assurance | we strive to provide the highest quality plants delivered. In winter, water once monthly. Withhold fertilizer during the fall and winter months. Included in purchase | 1 croton 'petra', health, as plants are hand selected based on season, 1 Neanthe Bella Palm 'Parlor Palm' in 4" Grow Pots.
Each plant may vary from pictures shown, size, and readiness. Indoors bright but indirect light. Watering too often can cause root rot. Watering needs | water thoroughly every 2 weeks. Fertilizing needs | fertilize every two to four weeks during spring and summer.
5. American Plant Exchange #ad
Indoor/Outdoor Air Purifier, 6" Pot, American Plant Exchange Ponytail Palm Single Trunk Live Plant #adAmerican Plant Exchange #ad
- Beautiful, very low maintenance, easy to grow with wispy dark green leaves that grow from the bulbous trunk like a ponytail; perfect for bonsai.
Perfect for travelers, sills, ideal size for shelves, grow anywhere, they thrive on neglect, tabletops, and counters in your home or office interior. Houseplants make your home more beautiful, help you sleep, purify your air, boost your mood, and relieve dryness by raising the humidity in your rooms.
No two ponytail houseplant specimens are alike ensuring that yours is a unique one of a kind treasure. Arrives in 6" container measuring 20-22" Inches tall from the bottom of the pot to the top leaves; handles direct or indirect sun, and low light.
6. Shop Succulents #ad
Air Purifying Live Parlor Palm Indoor House Plant in 4" Grow Pot, 4 INCH,, Shop Succulents | Standing Collection | Hand Selected #adShop Succulents #ad
- Customer assurance | we strive to provide the highest quality plants delivered. The smaller the pot, the more often it will need to be watered. Watering every 7-10 days will be enough.
Watering needs | these hearty plant do not need water and are perfect for begginers. Fertilizing needs | once in the spring with organic fertilizer. Each plant may vary from pictures shown as plants are hand selected based on season, health, size, and readiness.
Included in purchase | 1 "neanthe chamaedorea" bella palm in 4" grow Pot. Thrives and grows more in medium light but will tolerate lower levels. Soil | sun | potting | low to medium light. If plants arrive damaged or unhealthy, we will issue a full refund or replace your plant.
7. House Plant Shop #ad
HOUSE PLANT SHOP | Parlor Palm in 4" Pot | Live Indoor Plant | Free Care Guide #adHouse Plant Shop #ad
- Care guide: a free care guide is included with every order to help you take care of your plants. Indoor plant: add greenery to any home or office with an easy to care for houseplant.
Packaging: ships in custom eco-friendly packaging to ensure a safe journey. Includes: 1 parlor Palm in a 4 inch pot with care guide. Fast shipping: Your plants are expedited to arrive in a timely manner.
8. Rooted #ad
Chamaedorea elegans, Easy to Grow, and Low Maintenance Houseplant 4-inch Pot, Live, Rooted Neanthe Bella Parlor Palm #adRooted #ad
- Sunlight: Low to bright indirect light. Water: once a week, soil can be slightly moist. Plant size and appearance may vary at times based on the batch they were grown in, but beautiful nonetheless. Being such a sophisticated plant, this palm likes to take his time to enjoy the finer things in life, like aged wine with complex notes of currant, is adaptable to most indirect light environments, tobacco and dark chocolate.
Height of plant is approximately 8"-14" tall from the bottom of the pot to the top of the plant. Pets: great with pets! Care: great for beginners and building that green thumb. Ships fast and directly from our greenhouse to your home.
Pro-tip: don't place him in direct light or else he'll burn. All rooted plants are grown and certified in Florida. We also offer a 14-day guarantee on all of our plants to make sure you're satisfied. This plant ships in a 4" wide grower's pot. Naturally, he's a slow grower takes several years to reach 3-4ft tall, and prefers his soil to be evenly moist.
9. 9GreenBox #ad
Attracts Zen, Luck, Kitchen, Chamaedorea, Non-GMO, Desk, 9GreenBox, Victorian Parlor Palm, 4" Pot Live Plant Ornament Decor for Home, Table, Grown in the USA, Office, Good Fortune #ad9GreenBox #ad
- Proper name: Chamaedorea elegans 'Bella'. It has been in use since Victorian times. One of the most popular palms in the world. Its ability to put up with low light, drought and general abuse is legendary. Homegrown by 9greenBox, you will receive nice plant with 4" pot.