As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Hirts: House Plant #ad
Chamaedorea, Hirt's Victorian Parlor Palm, 6" Pot #adHirts: House Plant #ad
- Its ability to put up with low light, drought and general abuse is legendary. One of the most popular palms in the world. It has been in use since Victorian times. Proper name: Chamaedorea elegans 'Bella'. The plant you will receive is growing in a 6" pot.
|Brand||Hirts: House Plant #ad|
2. American Plant Exchange #ad
American Plant Exchange Chamaedorea Elegans Parlour Palm Live Indoor Houseplant, 6" Pot, Light Green Air Purifier #adAmerican Plant Exchange #ad
- This is a great plant for the beginner or the seasoned houseplant collector. The beautiful and easy to care for ""Victorian"" Parlour palm was considered a sign of status and prestige during Englands Victorian era.
Houseplants can make your home more beautiful, purify your air, boost your mood, and relieve dryness by raising the humidity in your rooms. Good for your health, a nasa study identified the Areca as one of the top air purifying plants to remove harmful chemicals from the air in your home.
It's multiple stems and fronds can live for 40 days when cut and are often used for flower arrangements wreaths and decorations. Loved by interior designers for its soft whispy and delicate fronds; ideal size for desks, table and counter tops, and window sills in-home or office. Measures from 10-12" tall from the bottom of the plastic containers to the top of the leaves.
3. Thorsen's Greenhouse #ad
White Modern Planter White, 16-inch Tall, Indoor Plant, Thorsen's Greenhouse Parlor Palm #adThorsen's Greenhouse #ad
- Botanical Name : Chamaedorea elegans. 16” tall. Keep soil moist. Dimensions: 5”in diameter, approx. Thrives in bright indirect light see last photo for where to place this in your home. Easy-to-care for houseplant, perfect for beginners.
4. Rio Hamza Trading #ad
4qt, Specialized Soil Mix,Plant or Re-Pot Your Parlor Palm Plant, Soil Mixture for Parlor Palm Plants #adRio Hamza Trading #ad
- A great combination of ingredients to encourage health and new growth. All natural ingredients- features an all-natural mixture of peat, lime, perlite, and worm castings.
Parlor palm plant soil mix- using a specialized mixture intended for growing Parlor Palm plants allows your plants to not only live but thrive and grow and be happy. Ample size for re-potting parlor palm plant- this quantity of soil is a great size for repotting your plant from a small nursery pot such as the Parlor Palm plant comes in from online stores or your local plant shop.
4qt bag of soil mixture for parlor palm plant- Our special mixture of Parlor Palm plant potting soil is the perfect blend for use in planting or re-potting your plant.
5. Shop Succulents #ad
4 INCH,, Air Purifying Live Parlor Palm Indoor House Plant in 4" Grow Pot, Shop Succulents | Standing Collection | Hand Selected #adShop Succulents #ad
- Soil | sun | potting | low to medium light. Customer assurance | we strive to provide the highest quality plants delivered. Watering needs | these hearty plant do not need water and are perfect for begginers.
Each plant may vary from pictures shown as plants are hand selected based on season, size, health, and readiness. The smaller the pot, the more often it will need to be watered.
Fertilizing needs | once in the spring with organic fertilizer. If plants arrive damaged or unhealthy, we will issue a full refund or replace your plant. Watering every 7-10 days will be enough. Thrives and grows more in medium light but will tolerate lower levels. Included in purchase | 1 "neanthe chamaedorea" bella palm in 4" grow Pot.
6. Shop Succulents #ad
Tropical 2-Pack, Croton Petra & Parlor Palm, Shop Succulents | Standing Collection | Hand Selected, Air Purifying Live Indoor House Plant in 4" Grow Pot #adShop Succulents #ad
- Each plant may vary from pictures shown, size, as plants are hand selected based on season, health, and readiness. Watering needs | water thoroughly every 2 weeks.
Indoors bright but indirect light. Soil | sun | potting | outdoors shade to partial shade. Be sure to let soil dry out at least half an inch or so between waterings. If plants arrive damaged or unhealthy, we will issue a full refund or replace your plant.
Fertilizing needs | fertilize every two to four weeks during spring and summer. In winter, water once monthly. Included in purchase | 1 croton 'petra', 1 neanthe bella palm 'parlor palm' in 4" Grow Pots. Withhold fertilizer during the fall and winter months. Customer assurance | we strive to provide the highest quality plants delivered. Watering too often can cause root rot.
7. Hirt's Gardens #ad
Hirt's Victorian Parlor Palm, Chamaedorea Neanthe Bella, 4" Clay Pot #adHirt's Gardens #ad
- It has been in use since Victorian times. One of the most popular palms in the world. Proper name: Chamaedorea elegans 'Bella'. Its ability to put up with low light, drought and general abuse is legendary. The plant you will receive is growing in a 4" clay pot.
8. Hirt's Gardens #ad
4" Ceramic Pot/Saucer, Hirt's Victorian Parlor Palm, Chamaedorea #adHirt's Gardens #ad
- The color of the pot and saucer may vary. Proper name: Chamaedorea elegans 'Bella'. Its ability to put up with low light, drought and general abuse is legendary.
One of the most popular palms in the world. The plant you will receive is growing in a 4" Glazed Ceramic Pot and Saucer. It has been in use since Victorian times.
9. 9GreenBox #ad
4" Pot Live Plant Ornament Decor for Home, Kitchen, Grown in the USA, Office, Good Fortune, Chamaedorea, Victorian Parlor Palm, Luck, Desk, Attracts Zen, 9GreenBox, Non-GMO, Table #ad9GreenBox #ad
- Proper name: Chamaedorea elegans 'Bella'. It has been in use since Victorian times. Homegrown by 9greenBox, you will receive nice plant with 4" pot. One of the most popular palms in the world. Its ability to put up with low light, drought and general abuse is legendary.