As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Sun Bulb #ad
Sun Bulb 5011 Better-Gro Phalaenopsis Mix, 8 Quarts #adSun Bulb #ad
- Provides your phalaenopsis orchids with the drainage, air flow, and root ventilation they find and thrive on in nature. It is a fertile mixture of Canadian chunk peat blended with western fir bark, hardwood charcoal and coarse perlite.
Phalaenopsis mix. It is developed to provide the proper mixture of fertilizer and moisture needed to encourage superior phalaenopsis plant and root growth. It should be used when re-potting your orchid, at least every 12-18 months or as needed to support healthy growth.
2. PERFECT PLANTS #ad
4 Quart Special Blend for Proper Root Development on All Orchid Plant Types, All Natural Orchid Potting Mix by Perfect Plants #adPERFECT PLANTS #ad
- All purpose mix — made with charcoal, Sponge Rock, Pine Bark, Coconut Chips. Aeration — mix does not compact or suffocate orchid roots. Heavy duty, re-sealable bag — perfect for storage or later use.
Drainage — orchids do not require frequent waterings but do require proper drainage, too much water can kill your orchid plant. Roots can climb — orchid roots love to climb and expand, this textured mix allows them to stretch to their full potential.
3. rePotme #ad
RePotme Phalaenopsis Monterey Dark Imperial Orchid Potting Mix, Mini Bag #adrePotme #ad
- Excellent phalaenopsis orchid Mix - Drains Well, Protecting Orchid Roots from Rot. A brand you can trust. Makes a perfect gift for the Orchid Grower in Your Life. Made fresh every day in small Handcrafted Batches from the Finest Ingredients from All Over the World.
Comes in a high-quality resealable Pouch for Future Use – 2 Quarts. Our mixes are used by some of the Largest Conservatories and Botanic Gardens in the World! .
4. Sun Bulb #ad
4-Quart, Sun Bulb 50000 Better Gro Special Orchid Mix #adSun Bulb #ad
- Dynamic combination of western fir bark, hardwood charcoal and sponge rock specifically formulated by a team of highly trained orchid growers. Multi purpose potting mixture for growing Cattleyas, Phalaenopsis, Paphiopedilums, Dendrobiums, Oncidiums and All Epiphytic Orchids.
Contains 4 quarts. Promotes healthy, strong growth by providing superior drainage, allowing for proper root ventilation.
|Brand||Sun Bulb #ad|
|Manufacturer||Sun Bulb #ad|
5. Sun Bulb #ad
Sun Bulb 50450 Better Gro Orchid Moss,190 cu.in #adSun Bulb #ad
- A high quality, natural imported sphagnum moss. It helps maintains adequate moisture, inhibits bacterial growth and reduces shock when re-potting seedlings. Can also be used as a mounting medium for ferns.
|Brand||Sun Bulb #ad|
|Manufacturer||Sun Bulb #ad|
6. rePotme #ad
RePotme All Purpose Monterey Bark Imperial Orchid Potting Mix Mini Bag #adrePotme #ad
- Makes a perfect gift for the Orchid Grower in Your Life. A brand you can trust. Made fresh every day in small Handcrafted Batches from the Finest Ingredients from All Over the World.
Comes in a high quality Resealable Pouch for Future Use. Our mixes are used by some of the Largest Conservatories and Botanic Gardens in the World! Excellent all purpose orchid Mix - Drains Well, Protecting Orchid Roots from Rot.
7. Waldor Orchids #ad
Orchid Nerd by Waldor Orchids Multi Purpose Orchid Potting Soil Mix 7x7x6 Box for Cattleya Dendrobium Oncidium #adWaldor Orchids #ad
- Promotes healthy strong growth by providing superior drainage allowing for proper root ventilation. We recommend soaking mix before repotting. Mixed in small batches using only the highest quality ingredients.
7 x 7 x 6 box pre-mixed ready to use contains enough mix to repot up up to three five inch standard pots. Great for growing cattleya, Oncidium, And Dendrobium Orchid Plants. Made in United States. Will store longer if put away dry.
|Brand||Waldor Orchids #ad|
|Manufacturer||Waldor Orchids #ad|
|Part Number||Waldor Orchids|
8. Southside Plants #ad
Medium 1/2", Organic Orchid Bark, 1 Gallon of Long Lasting New Zealand Pine Bark for Better Aeration and Flowering for phalaenopsis, Vanda, Cattleya and houseplant Orchids #adSouthside Plants #ad
- Orchids including phalaenopsis, vandas, cattleya, cymbidium and more will grow better with the right soil that allow plenty of drainage. Classic orchid bark fosters excellent drainage keeping your plants from drowning from over watering.
No more wet spots! new zealand pinus radiata wood bark is harvested from sustainable forests and processes to encourage chip uniformity that will suck up moisture during watering and dry out uniformly eliminating soggy soil for your orchids.
Natural bark is the perfect substrate for keeping your orchids upright and secure. Perfect plant media in rugged reusable packaging for planting bonsai, pothos, vegetables, bromeliad and other plants needing quick drainage and root aeration.
Bark chips are the professional growers choice and the preferred potting medium to sphagnum moss, peat, charcoal, and coconut coir for stimulating a natural tropical orchid habitat in your climate controlled house.1/2" size bark chips 9-12mm are great for repotting medium and large orchids in a potting medium designed to promote healthy roots so your plants can thrive.
9. Nature’s Best #ad
Nature’s Best Orchid Potting Mix #adNature’s Best #ad
- Has sponge rock for added air circulation and moisture retention. Contains a mix of medium and fine western fir bark for good moisture retention and air circulation. Good for all orchids, Dendrobiums, Oncidiums, including Cattleyas, Phalaenopsis and other epiphytes.
Great for re-potting all orchids regardless of root size. Preferred blend of clean Western Fir bark, charcoal and sponge rock. Weight may vary. Product sold by volume of one forth cubic foot.