As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Eden Brothers #ad
Mixed Wildflower Seeds, Attracts Bees, Attracts Pollinators, Cut Flower Garden, Attracts Butterflies, Attracts Hummingbirds, Easy to Grow & Maintain, Northeast Wildflower Seed Mix, 1/4 Pound #adEden Brothers #ad
- Water them when the soil is dry, pink, and that's it! So easy. This favorite mix contains 25 of the most popular annual and perennial wildflowers ideally suited for the northeast, sweet william, wild cosmos, purple wallflower, purple coneflower, scarlet flax, perennial lupine, red corn poppy, candytuft, including baby's breath, plains coreopsis, catchfly, gloriosa daisy, dames rocket, and 12 more beloved varieties!.
Eden brothers offers the highest quality wildflower seed mixes and over 2, organic, and award-winning varieties are also available. Plant in the spring or fall and be amazed at the amount of blooms in colors so vibrant and movie-screen worthy: red, yellow, cut off dead flowers to encourage growth, white, and purple blooms of all shapes and sizes.
Plant in small gardens or huge meadows for seasons of enjoyment. Growing up to 2 feet tall or higher, reds, yellows -- every color of the rainbow. Sit back, butterflies and birds, and let Mother Nature do the rest! Have confidence knowing your garden comes from non-GMO products and 100% pure seed without fillers, and flower bulbs.
Growing wildflowers from seed couldn’t be easier. The northeast wildflower seed mix attracts pollinators, relax, and is a cinch to grow and maintain allowing you to direct your attention elsewhere. The northeast wildflower seed mix is a must-have for gardeners in the northeastern United States, these wildflowers will truly light up your garden with vibrant blues, from Maine down to Maryland. They love full sun but tolerate partial shade and can be planted in zones 3-10
2. Dirt Goddess Super Seeds #ad
Non GMO Bulk Northeast Wildflower Seed Mix 1 Lb #adDirt Goddess Super Seeds #ad
- 60% annual, 40% perennial species; 100% Pure Seed, No Fillers. Fortified with mycorrhizae, superior growing! a classic and easy to grow wildflower mix! Prefers full sun exposure; Specially Formulated for Northeastern States Non GMO, Beneficial Bacteria & Trichoderma for Easy, Heirloom, Open Pollinated.
Non-gmo bulk northeast wildflower Seed Mix 25 Species of Wildflower Seeds.
3. Eden Brothers #ad
1 Pound, All Perennial Wildflower Seed Mix, Mixed Wildflower Seeds, Attracts Bees, Container Garden, Easy to Grow & Maintain, Attracts Butterflies, Attracts Pollinators, Attracts Hummingbirds #adEden Brothers #ad
- Plant it in small gardens or huge meadows for seasons of enjoyment. This hardworking all perennial wildflower seed mix attracts hummingbirds and pollinators, and is a cinch to grow and maintain. Mix includes 100% perennial: siberian wallflower, mexican hat, purple coneflower, Gayfeather/Blazing Star, blanket flower, Shasta Daisy, Lance Leaf Coreopsis, Perennial Lupine, Candytuft, Gloriosa Daisy, Foxglove, Black Eyed Susan, Sweet William, Blue Flax, Maltese Cross.
This favorite wildflower mix contains many of the most popular perennial wildflowers, gayfeather/blazing star, Mexican hat, including blue flax, candytuft, perennial lupine, gloriosa daisy, Maltese cross, black eyed Susan, and seven more beloved varieties!.
Water them when the soil is dry, cut off dead flowers to encourage growth, and that's it! So easy. They love full sun and can be planted in all zones in North America. Plant in the spring or fall, yellow, pink, and in the second growing season you'll be amazed at the amount of blooms in colors so vibrant and movie-screen worthy: red, white, and purple blooms of all shapes and sizes.
Growing wildflowers from seed couldn’t be easier. These beautiful wildflowers produce amazing and abundant blooms in every color of the rainbow to light up your garden in summer and fall! The All Perennial Wildflower Seed Mix is an all-time customer favorite because it takes such little effort to maintain for the diversity of flowers included. Sit back, relax, and let Mother Nature do the rest! Eden brothers offers the highest quality perennial wildflower seed mixes and over 2, 000 other varieties of flower, vegetable, and award-winning varieties are also available.
4. HOME GROWN #ad
24 Variety Plant Seeds for Planting Outdoor Garden, Bulk Perennial Wild Flower Seeds Mix, 3oz Flower Garden Seeds for Attracting Bees, Birds & Butterflies, 90,000+ Wildflower Seeds #adHOME GROWN #ad
- When fully matured, you will be able to sow and cultivate a 400 square foot garden full of American biennial, the wildflowers in this packet grow 24-36 inches tall. Wide variety of seeds: each of our wildflower seed packets contains a diverse and colorful assortment of flowers that are perfect for planters and gardens alike.
Perfect for creating a lovely garden: with this wildflower seed packet, annual & perennial flower seeds. Safe for nature and for you: our non-gmo wildflower seeds are pure seed with no filler. And because we source only 100% natural seeds with no fillers, our packets contain 4x more seeds than other brands.
Superior germination rate: whether you’re a veteran gardener, if you want a vibrant flower patch, or just getting your green thumb, you can count on our seeds to get you there. All the seeds contained in our wildflower seed packets are safe for planting.
In this order, annual & perennial seeds including Shasta Daisies, Black Eyed Susans, Blue Flax, you will receive 24 different varieties of biennial, and more. Bring the natural world closer to you by sowing our wildflower seeds indoors, on your patio, Bees, or in your garden. Both you and flower-loving creatures can enjoy your beautiful garden. Ideal for birds, bees, & butterflies: the colorful variety of wildflower seeds in this packet are perfect for attracting many different types of birds, and butterflies.
|Brand||HOME GROWN #ad|
|Manufacturer||HOME GROWN #ad|
|Warranty||See manufacturer's website for more information.|
5. Apexmode #ad
Hummingbird and Butterfly Garden Seeds, Perennial Wildflower Seeds, 25 Different Varieties, 100,000 Seeds, Popular Perennial Flower Seeds, American Non-GMO Wildflower Seeds Mix for Your Garden #adApexmode #ad
- Instruction for best results: sowing these seeds to the top of a fresh layer of nutrient rich black dirt is best which will improve your growing results, followed by mist them daily to keep the soil moist in an area of full sunlight. Reminder: in most regions natural rainfall will be sufficient to provide the water necessary.
All flower seeds are non-GMO based seed products and are intended for the current & the following growing season. Spring is the most conventional time of the year to sow flower seed, but successful results can also be achieved by planting in summer in cooler zones. All seeds are produced from open pollinated plants, stored in a temperature controlled facility and constantly moved out due to popularity.
The perennial wildflower seeds mix contains 100% pure live seeds, no fillers or inert matter. The 25 varieties of wildflower seeds mix include hummingbird & butterfly wildflower seeds with popular favorites such as forget me not, Foxglove, Blue Flax, orange, Maltese Cross, red, Shasta Daisy, Columbine, Lupine, blanket Flower, Chicory, White Aster & More! The wide range of varieties will bloom at slightly different times, which gives you the widest range of color for the longest season.
In the arid region, or experiencing prolonged drought, planting during drier months, it will be suggested to water your site every other day for the first few weeks until root growth is well developed. You can also plant perennial wildflowers in the fall to get a jump on spring blooms. The perennial wildflower seeds mix can be successfully planted at various times throughout the growing season.
6. NatureZ Edge #ad
Semillas de Flores Hermosas, Mix of Annual and Perennial Bulk Packet Seeds for Planting, Perennial Wild Flower Seeds, 85,000 Wildflower Seeds, 35 Varietiey Wild Flowers Bulk Flower Seeds #adNatureZ Edge #ad
- Don't be fooled- many other wildflower seed mixes contain up to 95% filler material. Best of both worlds- our wild flower bulk seed packets include both annual and perennial varieties and are great for all zones. Covers up to 500 square feet when mixed properly with filler material per instructions.
Perfect pollinator seed mix- not only produces beautiful plants and flowers, and bees. If you want customer service where you will talk directly to the owner for any concerns, we are the company for you! Our seed pack is 100% pure 2 oz of Non-GMO seeds giving you the most value for your money.
Be sure to check out our other plants, seeds, & bulbs. Makes the perfect gift- with 35 different varieties of flowers, you can give the gift of beauty to your family or friends.
Hand packaged by a veteran owned small family business: if for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, contact us and we will make it right. By attracting pollinators to your yard, hummingbirds, but attracts pollinators such as butterflies, you have the added benefit of more pollination for your garden.
7. Outsidepride #ad
5 LB, Outsidepride Northeast Wildflower Seed Mix #adOutsidepride #ad
- Species in this mix include: cornflower, perennial lupine, spurred snapdragon, black-eyed susan, Siberian Wallflower, Sweet William, Larkspur, shasta daisy, sweet alyssum, Hairy Beardtongue, Corn Poppy, Purple Coneflower, Lance-leaved Coreopsis, Gayfeather, Annual Baby’s Breath, Scarlet Flax, indian blanket, New England Aster and Catchfly.
Seed should stay moist by either rainfall or irrigation until germination occurs. Prepare a site by removing weeds and loosening soil. This ne mix of wildflowers has annuals and perennials reaching a height of 3 - 4 feet tall growing in USDA zones 3 - 8.
Seeding rate: 1/4 lb per 625 - 1, 000 - 50, covering 2 – 3 times their thickness, 250 sf or 5 lbs 25, 000 sf. Formulated for the northeastern states, this mix is 30% annuals and 70% biennials or perennials and under normal conditions the flower height will be 36 – 48 inches.
This mix will perform well in the states of: connecticut, new york, Rhode Island, New Hampshire, Washington DC, Maine, Delaware, Maryland, vermont, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Massachusetts, West Virginia and Virginia. This northeast mix should be planted in the spring once soil temperature warm to 55F. Seed can be broadcast and raked into the soil, or seed can be drilled to a maximum of ¼ inch.
8. Marde Ross & Company #ad
Annuals and Perennials, Northeast Wildflower Seed Mix #adMarde Ross & Company #ad
- 60% annuals and 40% Perennials -. 3 ounces. If possible, plant Before Rainy Season or Water Until Germination. Northeast seed mix has 25 Varieties Designed Specifically for this Region.
Marde ross & company has been a Licensed California Nursery Since 1985,. Sow on bare ground. Non gmo and Neonicotinoid Seed. Grows in all zones.
9. Sow Right Seeds #ad
Full Instructions for Planting and Growing a Beautiful Wild Flower Garden; Non-GMO Heirloom Seeds; Wonderful Gardening Gift 1, Wildflowers Seeds to Plant in Northeast, Sow Right Seeds #adSow Right Seeds #ad
- Plus we are available to answer your questions as well. Beautiful -- large full-color seed packet of wildflower seeds for northeast states like Connecticut, Maine, Rhode Island, Massachusetts, New Jersey, Pennslyvannia, Delaware, Virgina, Vermont, Washington D.
C. Maryland, new york, New Hampshire, West Virginia. Pollinator friendly -- butterflies, bees, and hummingbirds love these varieties and will likely pay you many visits. If these seeds don’t germinate, we will happily make it “Right” for you.
Great way to support your local pollinators. Safe seed -- sow right seeds has taken the Safe Seed Pledge and sells only Non-GMO heirloom seeds that are safe for you and your family. Blooms all season -- annual and perennial mix including baby's breath, purple coneflower, evening primrose, Indian Blanket, Corn Poppy, Scarlet Flax, Hairy Beardtongue, gayfeather, Catchfly, Black-Eyed Susan, smooth penstemon, Shasta Daisy, Lance-Leaved Coreopsis, cornflower, Siberian Wallflower, Perennial Lupine, New England Aster, Spurred Snapdragon and Sweet William Pinks.
Easy to grow -- instructions included on each packet with additional growing tips in the “How To” section of our website.