As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. MySeeds.Co - BIG PACK Seeds #ad
By MySeeds.Co Big Pack, Big Pack, Crape Myrtle, 1,000 Crape Myrtle Mix, Lagerstroemia Indica Tree Seeds #adMySeeds.Co - BIG PACK Seeds #ad
- Crape myrtle mix, lagerstroemia indica Tree Seeds. Blooms last 120 days. Perfect as shrub Or Small Tree. 1, 000 seeds per packet - BIG PACK. Leaves are small and dark green changing to yellow and orange in autumn.
2. DAS Farms #ad
Hopi Pink Crape Myrtle Tree, Live Plants Shipped Over 1 Foot Tall by DAS Farms No California #adDAS Farms #ad
- Sizes shipped are in the title and description. For some plants this is not their most attractive season, however it IS the best time for planting. Deciduous plants do not have leaves in the winter! California orders will be cancelled - This is due to CA state regulations and is beyond our control.
We guarantee a successful transplant for 30 days if the included planting instructions are followed with the correct location and water.
All pictures are of fully grown plants. Zone: 6-10 / full sun - part sun / bloom: pink in summer / mature height: 8'-10' spread: 8'-10' Growth: moderate / Soil: well drained, adaptable.
Size shipped: 1-2 feet tall in trade gallon containers with soil-less media and a 9 month slow release fertilizer. Deciduous plants bought dormant during the winter are guaranteed to leaf out in the spring under the same conditions. Now is the best time to transplant! leaves are changing and falling off.
3. The Crape Myrtle Company #ad
Matures 14'-16' 2-4ft Tall When Shipped, Pack of 5, Well Rooted with Pot in Soil, Bright Red, Centennial Spirit Crape Myrtle #adThe Crape Myrtle Company #ad
- Proudly grown in the USA. Heirloom variety. Large, full, bright red flower clusters that bloom all summer long. Healthy, well rooted plants are shipped 4' tall in pots with soil. Extremely cold hardy and disease resistant.
4. seedsforbrains #ad
35 DARK PINK CREPE CRAPE MYRTLE Lagerstroemia Bush Tree Flower SeedsComb S/H #adseedsforbrains #ad
- The crepe myrtle is considered a large bush/shrub or a small tree. Name: dark pink crepe myrtle #scientific Name: Lagerstroemia #COLOR: Dark Pink.
Light requirements: sun #soil & water pREFERENCES: Average - Dry. Quantity: 35 seeds #plant seeds: outdoors after frost / indoors weeks before last frost #BLOOM TIME: Late Spring - Early Summer. They can tolerate dry conditions, and butterflies.
After flowering, birds, and will be just covered in lovely blooms whose petals are indeed crepe-like. They can be pruned to your desired shape and size. Crepe myrtles will attract bees, neat little seed are pods formed. Hardiness zone: 7 - 9 #plant height: 6 - 10 feet #plant spaCING: 6 - 10 Feet.
5. The Crape Myrtle Company #ad
Pack of 5, Tonto Dwarf Crape Myrtle, Striking Dark Watermelon Red, Matures 8'-10' 2-4ft Tall When Shipped, Well Rooted in Pots with Soil #adThe Crape Myrtle Company #ad
- Can be used as a privacy hedge, along a fence or as a stand alone tree. Exceptionally cold hardy and disease resistant. Proudly grown in the USA. Bealtiful trained as a small tree or bushy shrub. Striking dark watermelon Red blooms sit alfot a 6'-7' plant.
6. The Crape Myrtle Company #ad
Well Rooted in Pot with Soil 1, Brightest Cherry Red Flower Clusters, Ships 2-4ft Tall, Matures 18ft+, Large Dallas Red Tree Crape Myrtle #adThe Crape Myrtle Company #ad
- A fast grower, matures to 18ft+ with a lovely canopy. Very easy to grow! exfoliating smooth gray/brown Bark with Exceptional Fall Foliage in shades or red, orange and yellow.
Eye catching large cherry Red flower clusters, sure to attact butterflies, bees and hummingbirds. Thrives in growing Zones 6-10 with Low Maintenance. Extremely disease and Insect Resistant, Cold Hardy.
7. The Crape Myrtle Company #ad
1 Tree, Large HOPI Crape Myrtle, Beautiful Bright Pink, Shipped Well Rooted in Pots with Soil, 2-4ft Tall When Shipped, Matures 8-10ft #adThe Crape Myrtle Company #ad
- Cold hardy, non invassive Roots, Disease Resistant, Perennial. Attract hummingbirds and Butterflies with this beautiful plant Proudly grown in the USA. Beautiful bright pink flowers bloom all summer on this dwarf tree.
Use as a medium height tree, privacy hedge, along a fence or to line a drive way or garden path. Single tree ships 2-4 feet tall, healthy and well rooted in pot with soil.
8. CrapeMyrtleGuy #ad
Approx. 1 Foot Tall, Quart Pot, Tuscarora Pink Flowering Crape Myrtle Trees, 4 Pack #adCrapeMyrtleGuy #ad
- Large tree or shrub - excellent specimen, grouped or lined planting - Deciduous - Perfect Bonsai. Cannot ship to western states: ca, wa, az, or, NV - Best performance in Southern US - Easy to plant.
Panicles of pink flowers - Glossy Green foliage - Reddish/orange in the fall - Smooth peeling bark. Mature height 20+ feet width 20 feet - Exposure full sun/partial shade - Hardiness Zones 6-9. 4 pack of trees - grown in quart containers - Dormant/without leaves when shipped November-March.
9. CrapeMyrtleGuy #ad
FIBROUS ROOT SYSTEM, Quart Containers, Crape Myrtle Guy, PURPLE LAVENDER BLOOMS, Bundle of 6 Muskogee Crepe Myrtle Trees, LIVE PLANTS #adCrapeMyrtleGuy #ad
- Crape myrtle trees grow best in Zone 6-10 or in containers. Shipped in original containers. Flowering trees are sold in packs of 1, 4, 9, 12 or 16. Muskogee crape myrtle trees mature 20+ feet / shipped in quart containers 1-2 feet tall / FIBROUS ROOT SYSTEM.
Crape myrtle guy cannot ship to western states: CA, AZ, NV, OR, WA. Never bareroot. Muskogee crepe myrtle trees bloom all summer long. Long-lasting & memorable gift. Now is the perfect time to plant as roots will continue to establish over the winter and take off next spring.