As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. WANCHEN #ad
9 Colors Calibrachoa Organic Petunia Seed, 200 Seed/Pack, Mixed39;Garden Petunia39; Very Beautiful Flower Seed-WANCHEN #adWANCHEN #ad
- Buy 2 get 2 free Exclusively on the same variation. Please check the Delivery Time Before Making Purchases. Please check other sellers who may ship internationally.
Essential for any Garden. Germination Rate: 73%. It usually takes around 1-3 weeks to Dispatch. This item does not ship to India.
2. Bio Garden #ad
Bio Garden, Rare 50pcs Calibrachoa Mixed Colourful Long-Blooming"Mini-Petunia" Seeds Easy to Grow, Exotic Flower Seeds Hardy Perennial Garden #adBio Garden #ad
- Naturally compact habit is perfect for pot-tight production and no PGRs needed. Great choice for quarts, color bowls and window boxes. Flowers one week earlier than Cabaret Series. Easy to grow – very uniform. Excellent ph tolerance and profuse flowering give it superior hold at retail.
3. Seeds4planting #ad
Seeds Canterbury Bell Terry Mix, Organic, Seeds4planting #adSeeds4planting #ad
- If you have any questions about your order, please feel free to ask. The seed stock was grown up in the fertile Ukrainian soil in clean ECOLOGICAL AREA’S. Please let us know if the product is not according to your EXPECTATIONS and we will do all our best to resolve it.
Quantity of seeds: up to 500 seeds. Please note that we are not always able to control the exact amount of seeds in each package. The certificate can be provided separately upon request through email.
Instructions in english: each package of seeds is provided with detailed planting instructions in English. 100% non-gmo and organic: all our seeds are non-gmo and organic.
The instructions are attached to the reverse side of the package. We are here to help 24h a day. The seeds are certified by the State Service of Ukraine for Food Safety and Consumer Protection. Labeled&certified: all seeds are professionally packed and labeled. Support 24/7: we are happy to resolve any problems you may have before you consider leaving us a negATIVE REVIEW.
4. Generic #ad
Lemon Slice Superbells Calibrachoa Petunia Annual Flower Seeds, 100 Seeds a Pack, 24 Colors to Choose,#ZZSOIT #adGeneric #ad
- Lemon slice superbells calibrachoa petunia annual Flower Seeds, 24 Colors to Choose, 100 Seeds a Pack, #ZZSOIT.
5. Bio Garden #ad
Rare 30pcs Calibrachoa Kabloom Denim F1 Seeds Easy to Grow, Exotic Flower Seeds Hardy Perennial Garden, Bio Garden #adBio Garden #ad
- While most calibrachoa is only available from cuttings or rooted liners, Kabloom varieties bring you all the benefits that seed varieties offer compared to vegetatively propagated varieties – better disease tolerance, better branching, and more economical production.
6. Outsidepride #ad
Outsidepride Petunia Hybrida Flower Seed Mix, 5000 Seeds #adOutsidepride #ad
- Petunias are one of the most populars flowers gracing flower beds and borders, hanging baskets, window boxes, and planters of all shapes and sizes. Plant 2 to 3 heirloom, non gmo seeds per plant to begin growing these wonderful flowers in hanging baskets, containers, flower beds, and more.
Their brilliant color and long bloom season make them very rewarding flower to grow.
Petunia hybra mix will reach approximately 16 inches in height and have beautiful flowers in an array of white, salmon, pink, scarlet, blue, and rose colors. These flowers prefer full sun to partial shade, rich well-drained soil, and an occasional trimming of spent blooms will encourage a continuous full display of color. These annual flowers grown in USDA Zones 3 - 8.
7. xuxu Seeds #ad
Exotic Flower Seeds Hardy Perennial in Hanging Baskets, Mini Petunia-Like Flowers Easy to Grow, Petunia Seeds,Rare Calibrachoa Carnival Mix Million Bells Mixed #adxuxu Seeds #ad
- Perennial herbs. Also impressive in buckets, whether climbing or hanging. Petunia seeds, mini petunia-like flowers easy to Grow, Rare Calibrachoa Carnival Mix Million Bells Mixed, Exotic Flower Seeds Hardy Perennial in Hanging Baskets.
Morning glory morning glory funnel Winds Purple Morning Glory Climbing plant Ground cover container plant Balcony plant Traffic light plant. Germination is about 85%, flowering from April to November.
Sowing indoors in spring or when there is no longer any risk of frost directly outdoors. The roots can be damaged when transplanting, so it is better to put them in the garden with the pot. Suitable as a privacy screen for balconies and patios or on delicate obelisks as bed decoration. Flower looks like morning glory.
8. Kasuki #ad
Color: 2, Kasuki Mini Calibrchoa Million Bells Annual Flower Bonsai, Vary Colors 100PCS Autumn Seasons Indoor Balcony Easy to Plant Flower Plant #adKasuki #ad
- Cultivating difficulty degree: Very Easy. Product type: Bonsai. This product is seed. Use: indoor Plants. Color: 2.
9. GardenTrends #ad
Calibrachoa Fuseable Paradise Island 50 Multi Pelleted Seed #adGardenTrends #ad
- Vibrant color mix: Yellow, Denim soft lavender-blue and Rose. Ideal for: color bowls, Hanging Baskets and Large Patio Containers. Plants grow to 8-12" height and 10-14” spread. Easy-to-sow, easy-to-grow multi-seed pellet.