As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Shrub #ad
Lustrous Green Foliage, Shrub August Beauty Gardenia, 1 Gallon #adShrub #ad
- Mature size 36 in. Evergreen- year round interest. Lustrous green Foliage with White Blooms. Light needs: Full sun to part shade. To 48 in. Usda zones 7-9. H. To 72 in. W x 48 in.
2. Green Promise Farms #ad
Green Promise Farms FPVERC VERONICA `ROYAL CANDLES` Live Plants, 1 Size Container, purple flowers #adGreen Promise Farms #ad
- It is fully rooted in the soil and can be planted immediately upon arrival, weather permitting. For best results, plant in usda zone:5-8 - Mature size: 12-15in H x 15-18in W. Plant is delivered in a #1 size Container. Attracts butterflies and is deer resistant.
3. The Three Company #ad
Lavender 4 Per Pack, Natural Sleep Enhancer, 6" Tall by 4" Wide in 1 Pint Pot, Live Aromatic and Edible Herb #adThe Three Company #ad
- Starter herbs: this four pack of Lavender is a great start to your own lavender field or in addition to your current garden. Fun fact: lavender has been shown to affect the parasympathetic nervous system, breathing rhythm, which controls bodily processes such as heart rate, and hormone secretion; it even aids in sleep!.
Care: lavender plants thrive in full sunlight, Lavender plants prefer well-drained soil that is on the drier side, Lavender is a resilient plant that is extremely drought-tolerant once established.
Growth: lavender can get up to 3 ft tall and 4 ft wide, their silver green leaves and purple flowers are striking during the summer. Product: all our plants are shipped fresh directly from our greenhouse to you! .
4. The Three Company #ad
Live Healthy Flowering Pansies, Assorted Colors 4 Plants Per Pack, 6" Tall by 4" Wide in 1 Pint Square Pot, Fall and Winter Color #adThe Three Company #ad
- Fun fact: pansies are edible, making them a nice garnish to your Fall and Winter salads! Product: all our plants are shipped fresh directly from our greenhouse to you! This four pack of pansies will add depth to your existing garden or to your patio with their vibrant joyful colors.
Fall color: bring those fall vibes into your garden with these assorted colored pansies! Growth: pansies are fairly compact, growing quickly with a height of 6-9" tall with a spread of up to 12".
They are heavy feeders, so amend your soil with mushroom compost to give them a good start. Pansies prefer moist soil. And will add variety to your salad! Care: pansies will bloom best in full sun to partial shade.
5. Encore Azalea #ad
Encore Azalea Autumn Royalty 1 Gallon Azalea of The Year Purple Flowering Shrub, Full Sun Live Outdoor Rhododendron Plants #adEncore Azalea #ad
- This fast grower can reach sizes of 4. 5' w x 4' H. Quite tolerant, water regularly and especially during dry periods. Potted plant: ships as a 1 gallon potted plant with soil from the Alabama Gulf Coast. Not guaranteed to be in bloom on arrival. Once they have bloomed, the first thing you will notice is the large, deep pink flowers! These evergreen shrubs make an excellent foundational growth plant and grow well in mass.
Avoid fall pruning as you will be removing buds that have begun setting for the next blooming season. No pruning: autumn royalty requires little pruning to retain its form and does not need to be deadheaded! If you would like to prune your azaleas be sure to do so immediately after the spring flowering.
Once well established, light pruning may facilitate growth and flowering in future seasons.
In the early years, azalea plants live in acidic soil with a maximum pH of 6. 5, around 5. 5. Reblooming evergreen shrub: encore azalea autumn royalty is a reblooming purple azalea that will give you months of beauty instead of weeks. Like others, but it prefers lower, these outdoor plants can live in full sun, but they prefer partial shade if possible for optimal blooms. Pink flowering bush: the encore azalea autumn royalty can be used as a focal point around the yard and garden to accentuate entries with their dense growth habit.
|Brand||Encore Azalea #ad|
|Manufacturer||Encore Azalea #ad|
|Part Number||Autumn Royalty|
|Warranty||We guarantee the delivery of only live, healthy plants to your doorstep. If, for some reason, you believe the plant you receive is not a live and healthy specimen, please take a photo immediately, and email to [email protected] Plants found to not be healthy or alive, or plants found to be damaged in shipping -- if reported within seven days of shipping -- will be replaced. We will do our best to not ship plants during extreme weather months such as winter, however understanding your own weather conditions is your responsibility. If your area is extremely cold or hot during a particular month, and you choose to order, you are assuming the risk of the safe arrival of live plants to you. Please be sure to instruct your mailman on proper placement of such packages to avoid prolonged temperature exposure. Customer takes full and sole responsibility for providing care to the plants once in your possession. Customer agrees to open the box and take care of the plants received immediately. Failure of live plants to thrive is the sole responsibility of the customer. No refunds nor replacement plants are provided. However, please do feel free to contact us for planting and care assistance if you need additional guidance. Thanks, and happy gardening!|
6. T-shin #ad
Diana Rosa Seedlings 2PACK ,Living Pink Rose Plant Easy to Plant Home Garden for Yard and Indoor DecorationNo Pots Include #adT-shin #ad
- Can use leaf mulch plus sandy soil and some perlite. After taking out the treated rose seedlings to dry, press the soil a little with your hands, put the rose seedlings into the soil slowly, then bury the soil, you can plant them in flower pots. Rose is a very powerful plant, spring and autumn can be planted. Rose is a very adaptable plant, and it is better to have loose, the rose seedlings are still quite weak, so long as you keep the soil loose when breeding.
Dig a small hole in the soil in the flowerpot, then water the soil to soak up the soil, and finally place the flowerpot in a warm and cool environment Wait for the plant to grow new leaves. If so, then wash them with water, let the roots of the rose absorb water to maintain sufficient water, use clean scissors to cut off the necrotic parts.
Then put the flower seedlings in clean water, basically only 30 minutes is enough. Take out the purchased rose seedlings, and expose all the roots to see if the roots are damaged.
However, it can be planted. There are 2 fresh live plants in each package, they all bring some soil and roots, we manually trim the leaves, in order to ensure the survival rate of the plants, when you receive them, this will not affect their survival rate, Be sure to plant them in soil as soon as possible to ensure they don't dry out due to lack of water. However, breathable and permeable soil with a bit of fertility. So in addition to summer and winter, because spring is the best time to plant, basically as long as it is not planted in harsh weather conditions, everything will recover in spring, and the growth of the plants will be better.
7. Plants for Pets #ad
Boxwood Shrubs Live in Planters for Outdoor Plants Live Evergreen Trees Live Plants, Buxus Japonica Plant 1G, Live Outdoor Plants Potted Plants Live Outdoor, Live Trees Live Plant by Plants for Pets #adPlants for Pets #ad
- Plants and animals make everything better, from simply raising our spirits to enriching our everyday lives. That’s why a portion of every Plants for Pets purchase is directed to our mission to help place shelter animals in happy homes.
Each order includes one hand selected Japanese boxwood in a 1-gallon nursery pot. Grow these perennial plants within landscape edging, in flower bed edging, in garden edging, alongside outdoor garden decor, and near other flowers and plants.
These dwarf evergreen bushes and shrubs live happily growing beside a border tree or privacy trees, ground cover plants, spring flowers, evergreen flowering plants, other evergreen hedge plants and fast growing bushes for privacy.
Pair these real plants with pruning shears to give as gardening gifts for plant lovers. Buxus microphylla japonica is one of many beloved perennial bushes used for landscape edging, lawn edging, garden edging and outdoor garden decor. Order our fully rooted, privacy plants, popular indoor plants, spring flowers, hanging plants, evergreen shrubs, live cactus, live plants for delivery prime today to have landscaping plants, succulents, and more shipped to you.
8. Shrub #ad
Shrub Frostproof Gardenia 2.5 Qt, White Blooms #adShrub #ad
- Green leaf foliage with white blooms. Mature size 48 inches tall and 48 inches wide. Plant in sun to part shade. Usda zones 7-9.
9. Plants for Pets #ad
Easy to Grow Houseplants 6 Pack, Growers Choice Plant Set in Planters with Potting Soil Mix, Live House Plants in Plant Containers, Home Décor Planting Kit or Outdoor Garden Gifts by Plants for Pets #adPlants for Pets #ad
- Cold weather warning: we strongly discourage placing an order if your local temperature is below 32 degrees. A foliage plant like a Pothos live plant or Fittonia live plant are the easiest, low-maintenance live plant decor. Live houseplants: a growers choice 6-pack plant collection featuring these easy plants: a live Fittonia plant, an Aralia plant, a Dieffenbachia plant, a live Pothos plant, and other green plants.
Product dimensions 2 x 2 x 4 inches. More indoor house plants: your mix may include a chlorophytum comosum spider plant, ficus repens, scindapsus live plant, heart leaf philodendron live plant, peperomia live plant, and more.
The plants in each pack will vary. Houseplant delivery: your grower’s choice plant pack includes 6 healthy plants, delivered right to your doorstep.
Gifts for plant lovers: surprise someone special with these plant gifts along with other live plants like a snake plant, tradescantia, Hawaiian pothos live plant, and plant accessories like plant terrariums, houseplant soil and plant pots. Plants shipped to locations with frigid conditions are at risk of arriving damaged or frozen. Natural home decor: use your plants for living room decor or even home office decor. Each plant ships in a 2” container.