As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Black Duck Brand #ad
50 Packs Assorted Heirloom Vegetable Seeds 20+ Varieties All Seeds are Heirloom, 100% Non-GMO #adBlack Duck Brand #ad
- Includes 50 assorted packs of seeds! 20+ assorted different Types of Seeds! All seeds are heirloom, 100% Non-GMO! High germination Rate within 7-14 days. Wonderfully producing plants.
2. Open Seed Vault #ad
Survival Garden 15,000 Non GMO Heirloom Vegetable Seeds Survival Garden 32 Variety Pack by Open Seed Vault #adOpen Seed Vault #ad
- 32 varieties of all natural Vegetable Seeds: Non hybrid, Non gmo, Heirloom. 100% naturally grown and Open Pollinated seeds with high Germination Rate. Usa seeds stored in air tight, moisture Proof Resealable Bag for Safer, Long Term Storage.
Carefully selected seed and Vegetable Varieties to Provide a Well Balanced Healthy Diet. Vegetable growing and seed Harvesting Guide Included with Seeds Tested for Maximum Germination and Yield.
|Brand||Open Seed Vault #ad|
|Manufacturer||Open Seed Vault #ad|
|Part Number||32 Heirloom organics Seed Packet|
3. VictoryGardens #ad
125 Variety XP Heirloom Seed Vault, Heirloom Vegetable, Herb, Non Hybrid, and Fruit Seeds.!, Packaged for Maximum Shelf Life Storage, Premium 100% Non GMO, Heirloom Seeds #adVictoryGardens #ad
- 100% non gmo heirloom seeds packed for Maximum Storage Shelf Life. Completely resealable Packaging For Use Anytime For Years To Come. Can be refrigerated, frozen, Or Even BURIED For Long Term Storage.
Premium seeds protected In The Most Indestructible Container. You'll never be without a food Source And You'll Have Plenty To Share! .
4. RDR Seeds #ad
By RDR Seeds, 500 Buttercrunch Lettuce Seeds, Butterhead, Boston, Bibb #adRDR Seeds #ad
- This lettuce is well known for its sweet flavor. Grows well with onions, cucumbers, and carrots. Best if harvested in the morning.
5. Outsidepride #ad
Outsidepride Marigold Flower Seed Mix, 1000 Seeds #adOutsidepride #ad
- Sow 2 to 3 seeds per plant or 5 ounces per 1, 000 square feet. Low growing marigolds are quick to bloom and quick to attract pollinators during the entire flowering season; however, they do not attract deer! These heirloom, non-gmo seeds are quick to germinate when seeds are kept continually moist in full sun.
These flowers are a natural pest deterrent and can enhance the growth of other plants.
Tagetes patula mix is our most popular marigold mix sure to grow across the country as an annual in USDA zones 3 - 10 Removed fading petals to ensure an even longer blooming period. This marigold seed mix is a surefire way to add an easy to grow dwarf marigold to your flower garden, container, or raised bed.
6. David's Garden Seeds #ad
David's Garden Seeds Collection Set Rainbow 9123 A Kaleidoscope of Colors 6 Varieties 800 Non-GMO, Open Pollinated Seeds #adDavid's Garden Seeds #ad
- Germination rate about 80% or better. Packet contains: beet, pepper Bell, pepper cayenne, Carrot, Pepper Habanero Mix and Swiss Chard. Harvest in about 55 to110 days. Save about $14 when buying this set.
This is a collection of 6 different types of rainbow vegetables--many different colors. A kaleidoscope of colors. Seeds are non-gmo, easy to grow and hand packed by David's Garden Seeds in the United States of America.
7. Outsidepride #ad
5000 Seeds, Outsidepride Winter Purslane Herb Plant Seed #adOutsidepride #ad
- Outsidepride is a family owned U. S. Height: 10 - 20 inch annual. Company. Sowing rate: 15 - 20 seeds per plant. Usda zones: 5 - 9. Bloom color: White. No other company on this listing is selling our seed.
8. HOME GROWN #ad
Home Garden Seeds, Cucumber, Peppers, Radish, Heirloom Vegetable Seeds -10 Variety, Non GMO Vegetable Seeds For Planting Indoor or Outdoors, Romain, Carrots, Kale, Brussel Sprouts, Peas, Tomato Seed #adHOME GROWN #ad
- Our collection of starter seeds are great and include planting instructions and plant markers for each herb. Great gift for gardeners - chefs - survivalist - what else is better than giving a gardener a bag full of seeds to have a bountiful garden.
Have confidence about our quality and where our seeds are sourced. Indoor or outdoor sustainable garden - plant seeds all year indoors and start your own herb garden to enjoy amazing herbs all year. These can be used as an indoor vegetable garden, gardening kit, a kitchen garden, hydroponic system, or in an outdoor garden bed.
Product of usa - our garden seeds are sustainable sourced in the USA. 1000+ seeds in every package and planting guide - our assorted heirloom seeds pack have a large variety of seeds and with high germination rates 95+.
Seeds are contained inside in waterproof resealable mylar pouch to maintain freshness and quality of the seeds. 10 most popular vegetable garden vault plus plant markers - Start growing your own garden and eating all natural healthy vegetables, lettuce, and tomatoes straight from your yard or indoor garden. These seeds can work with aerogarden pods and other hydroponic systems.
|Brand||HOME GROWN #ad|
|Manufacturer||HOME GROWN #ad|
|Warranty||1 Year Guarantee - If your seeds do not germinate, please contact us and we will send you a new pack!|
9. Seed Needs #ad
Sunflower Crazy Mixture 15+ Varieties Helianthus annuus Non-GMO Seeds by Seed Needs, Bulk Package of 1,000+ Seeds #adSeed Needs #ad
- Quality sunflower seeds packaged by seed needs. Packets are 4" wide by 4. 675" tall and come with a full colored illustration on the front side, as well as detailed sowing instructions on the reverse. Crazy mixture is a combination of our most popular sunflower varieties.
It consists of 10+ sunflowers, red sun, including customer favorites such as: Autumn Beauty, Velvet Queen, Lemon Queen, Evening Colors and more. They will bloom throughout the summer months and seeds can be collected at the end of the season.
Grown as an annual flowering plant, bloom profusely and later die with the first killing frost. All sunflower seeds sold by seed needs are non-gmo based seed products and are intended for the current & the following growing season. All seeds are produced from open pollinated plants, stored in a temperature controlled facility and constantly moved out due to popularity.
This particular mixture of seeds will produce flowering plants that grow to a varying height of 1 foot tall to over 7 feet tall, in colors of red, yellow & orange and will even produce bi-colored blooms. Sunflowers are best sown outdoors as a border plant, along fences, Sunflowers will grow quickly, or in fields by the masses. Intended for the current and the following growing season.