As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. SmartMe #ad
Jane Magnolia Shrub/Tree 2 1/2” Pot for Gardening and Planting, SmartMe Live Plant #adSmartMe #ad
- Hardy in zones 4-7. Common name: Jane Magnolia. Please read the description below for product details and do not hesitate to send us a message. 8-12" in height. Protectorates. We do not ship to: az, ak, HI & U. S.
2. PERFECT PLANTS #ad
Includes Care Guide, 5 Gallon, Perfect Plants Jane Magnolia Live Plant #adPERFECT PLANTS #ad
- But their width and flowers afford them opportunity to be an eye catching flowering Hedge! The jane magnolia tree is well known for its low maintenance. This plant prefers soil that is moist, but not too soggy, and well draining! They are also exceptionally cold hardy, making them the ideal flowering tree for cultivators who experience cold falls and winters!.
You can expect these aromatic blooms from march through april! This magnolia tree grows best with lots of direct sunlight and little shade! This makes them excellent plants for placing in a variety of landscape locations! With their dense limbs and foliage that can make for a great privacy screen.
Mature widths reach between 8-10 feet! when planting multiple at a time for a hedgerow, when cared for properly, be sure to plant your Jane Magnolias 6-8 feet apart from their centers.
This live jane magnolia tree is shipped with specially blended magnolia food! mix this with your Magnolia tree’s soil to get the most out of your flowering tree with greener leaves and brighter blooms! The jane magnolia tree is world renowned for its beautiful blooms! The flowers of the Jane Magnolia tree range in color from light Red to purple, and contrast perfectly against their dark green foliage and the rest of their environment. Mature height for the jane magnolia, range from 10-15 feet.
3. PAPCOOL #ad
PAPCOOL Magnolia Trẹẹ Lịve Plạnt Tulip Jane Magnolia Trẹẹ Lịve 6-11" Tall No Shippịng to CA and AZ #adPAPCOOL #ad
- Easy to plant - very low maintenance plant needs full sun to partial shade. Live arrival guarantee, well packaged, your plant has been kept in precisely controlled conditions to achieve optimum health.
Grow your own tree- stunning Magnolia tree is a landscape show stopper, a truly amazing sight for your home garden. If you are not happy with the package, please notify us and we will gladly resolve it for you.
We do not ship any type of cherry trees to california due to this state's restrictions on this plant. It is still healthy and will grow more leaves in the spring. Perfect gift for tree/ flower lover. Plant ordered in cold winter will be shipped dormant - no leaves.
4. SmartMe #ad
Magnolia Trees Assortment, 3 Plants in 3.5" Pots, Live Plant, 1 Each Ann, Jane and Saucer #adSmartMe #ad
- Foliage: Deciduous. Genus: Magnolia. Shipped from the U. S. Plant form: Plant. Please read The description Below.
5. PERFECT PLANTS #ad
5 Gallon, Perfect Plants Ann Magnolia Live Plant, Includes Care Guide #adPERFECT PLANTS #ad
- The ann magnolia is rated to grow well in almost anywhere in the united states! this magnolia tree can thrive in Hardiness zones 4-9! The Ann Magnolia tree is known for its wide variety of environments It can survive in, as well as its low amount of maintenance! When cared for properly the ann magnolia tree can grow to mature heights of 10-15 feet and mature widths of 8-10 feet.
These live magnolia trees come shipped with a specially blended magnolia plant food! this will help your new tree establish a healthy and expansive root system, as well as help your Magnolia produce brighter flowers come The growing season! The ann magnolia boasts beautifully vibrant flowers each year! These fuchsia colored blooms are delightfully Aromatic and you can expect them to bloom from mid spring even through mid summer! These flowers make for an excellent sight for the planter as well as friendly pollinators! This magnolia tree variation performs best in full direct sunlight.
Popular uses for this flowering plant are as a beautifully dense and colorful border Hedge around yards and fences! When planting multiples of this tree, be sure to plant them 6-8 feet apart from their centers at least; this will give space for future growth! That being said, this versatile tree can also grow fairly well in partial shade! This Hardiness and versatility makes it an excellent choice for a tall flowering Hedge as well as gorgeous privacy screen.
6. Brighter Blooms #ad
No Shipping to AZ 2-3 ft., Brighter Blooms, Flowering Plant, Jane Magnolia Tree #adBrighter Blooms #ad
- Late season showstopper - the jane magnolia tree is in a league of its own when it comes to the Magnolia family. Beautiful blooms - the jane's tulip-shaped, purple-pink flowers fill the air with a subtle yet enchanting aroma, welcoming summer in the most graceful way and outlasting tough conditions with ease.
Low maintenance - hardy and versatile, jane is a high-quality hybrid that thrives in almost any soil type and is even cold hardy down to -20 degrees and drought resistant once established.
Cannot ship to az - due to federal agricultural restrictions, Jane Magnolia Trees are unable to be shipped to Arizona. 2-3 feet tall - your jane magnolia tree will arrive 2-3 feet tall.
Its tidy stature is well-suited to more compact gardens, where you can plant as an accent in plant beds, borders, or in a container on your patio. And because it blooms later than most varieties, it's unaffected by the late spring frosts that cause other Magnolia blooms to fall. If you live in this state and order this plant, your order will be canceled. Once established, it can mature to a height of 10-15 ft.
|Brand||Brighter Blooms #ad|
|Manufacturer||Brighter Blooms #ad|
|Warranty||If anything does happen to your plants during delivery, don't worry... we got you covered. Every plant is covered by our warranty. We guarantee your plants to be true to type and in healthy condition. Due to the nature of the trees and shrubs you are buying, a root system and trunk will quickly develop into an established part of your landscape. Damaged leaves are not covered under this warranty. This is a cosmetic issue that does not affect the health of your plant. It's a natural way that plants protect themselves when exposed to heat or darkness. Just trim off any yellow or dried leaves and new foliage should start growing.|
7. yunakesa #ad
Beautiful Magnolia Tree YUN2, Healthy Live Plant Jane Magnolia #adyunakesa #ad
- Tulip shaped blooms arrive late in the spring making sure to avoid frost damage and bring a splash of color with them. You are buying 1 jane magnolia 8-12" in a 3" pot.
This shrub grows at a slow rate with height increases of less than 12" per year. We do not ship to ak, HI & P. R. Image shown is a mature plant.
The flowers are reddish purple on the outside with white coloring on the inside. The jane magnolia was developed to be a lovely yet hardy shrub. California orders ship bare root nov-april only due to soil restrictions. As a member of the "little girl" group of hybrid magnolias.
8. Khako #ad
From Khako Farmer, Flower, Tree, Live Plant, Jane Magnolia Gallon Pot Shrub/Tree #adKhako #ad
- Shipping restrictions: does NOT ship to AK, HI & PR. 1 jane magnolia 12-18" in a gallon pot. Ship to ca bare root only due to soil restriction.
9. kakroz #ad
Beautiful Magnolia Tree KKZP, Healthy Live Jane Magnolia in Pot #adkakroz #ad
- The jane magnolia was developed to be a lovely yet hardy shrub. This shrub grows at a slow rate with height increases of less than 12" per year.
As a member of the "little girl" group of hybrid magnolias. Tulip shaped blooms arrive late in the spring making sure to avoid frost damage and bring a splash of color with them.
You are buying 1 jane magnolia 8-12" in a 3" pot. California orders ship bare root nov-april only due to soil restrictions. The flowers are reddish purple on the outside with white coloring on the inside. Image shown is a mature plant. We do not ship to ak, HI & P. R.