As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Bio Garden #ad
Bio Garden, 100pcs Creeping Thyme Dwarf Herb Seeds Perennial Ground Cover Flower Seeds Easy to Grow, Exotic Flower Seeds Hardy Perennial Garden #adBio Garden #ad
- Butterflies love it and so will you! The foliage of creeping thyme is attractive even when not in bloom, too, with dark green, slightly hairy leaves. And because it's a long-lived perennial ground cover is hardy just about everywhere in the U.
S. You can expect years of beauty from this trouble-free groundcover! Creeping thyme thymus serpyllum : robust, long-blooming beauty of the more expensive plant varieties.
Well, lemon-scented, this creeping thyme ground cover has swept all that away! This super-vigorous, brightly-flowered variety spreads 18 inches in no time in the sunny garden, giving you months of deep pink blooms and heavenly fragrance for mere pennies!. Only 4-6 inches tall, creeping thyme ground cover plants are completely covered in 1/4-inch bells of carmine-pink for months on end.
2. Scotts #ad
Scotts Turf Builder Clover Lawn, 2 lb. #adScotts #ad
- Add to existing grass to keep a greener lawn with less maintenance. Grows in tough, salient soils. Naturally self-fertilizes when clover clippings are returned to yard. Formulated with Strawberry Clover to establish fast.
3. MySeeds.Co - BIG PACK Seeds #ad
By MySeeds.Co 10000 Seeds, Groundcover Heath Pearlwort, Perfect In Garden, Lawn Substitue or In-Between Stones, IRISH MOSS SEEDS, Sagina subulata, Heath Pearlwort, Zones 4-10 #adMySeeds.Co - BIG PACK Seeds #ad
- S&h is free or a low flat rate ~!! see description below for OUR Special Offers and Product Promotions ~!! Non is a species of Sagina, native to Europe.
In just eight weeks after germination, the Irish moss becomes thick and full. Sagina pilifera auct. It occurs on dry sandy or gravelly soils. Sagina subulata heath pearlwort or Irish Moss, syn.
4. Outsidepride #ad
Outsidepride Crimson Clover Seed: Nitro-Coated, Inoculated, 5 LBS #adOutsidepride #ad
- These heirloom seeds are non-gmo and open pollinated. Crimson clover is grown all across the United States as an annual clover and does not get excessively tall. Our crimson seed is coated and inoculated for optimum germination and growth.
Sow seeds at 1/2 - 3/4 lb per 1, 000 square feet or 20 to 30 lbs per acre. Rest assured these are quality seeds. Crimson clover is an annual grown for cover crops, silage, wildlife food plots, soil erosion control, forage, and many other uses.
5. Znadna & Garden #ad
100 Piece Moss Seeds Ground Cover Evergreen Moose Lawn Moss Garden, Znadna Seeds, Green Plant, Decorative Grass for Garden, Bonsai Bed/Meadow #adZnadna & Garden #ad
- After just two weeks, you can already see a green glow. Bring moss in your garden, compact the soil in a shady area of your garden until you leave no traces left behind.
Their nano-size makes up for the spores of moss plants by being rapidly ejected from their capsule to provide a large-scale spread. By gently speaking with water keep the soil moist and do not enter. Moose have a simple blueprint that does not require exhausting seeds.
Moss spores - propagation in high speed! they are microscopic and start with 36, 000 times the acceleration of gravity into life. Moss spores reach an average size of 0001 mm. Instead, the rootless land plants develop very fine spores to multiply. Moose are a feast for the eyes, you need a rammer, they radiate a freshness and woody fragrance.
6. LEANO #ad
LEANLEANO 100pcs Creeping Thyme Seeds Ground Cover Flower Seeds Planting Home Office Garden Decoration,Beautiful in Your Flower Garden and Landscape #adLEANO #ad
- Climate: Subtropics. Soil type: sandy Loam, Loam. Style: Perennial. Occasion: home, Garden, Outdoor, Indoor, etc. Leano 100pcs creeping thyme seeds ground cover flower Seeds Planting Home Office Garden Decoration, Beautiful in Your Flower Garden and Landscape.
7. Outsidepride #ad
Outsidepride White Dutch Clover Seed: Nitro-Coated, Inoculated, 5 LBS #adOutsidepride #ad
- Keep the clover seed continually moist until germination occurs which is usually within 14 days with temperatures of 65 - 70F. White clover helps boost soil nitrogen levels, taking nitrogen from the air and fix it in the soil.
White dutch clover can be seeded by broadcasting the seed on the prepared soil and raking it in lightly. This perennial seed can be grown across the country for deer food plots, erosion control, pasture mixtures, and cover crops in USDA Zones 3 - 10.
It can also be used an a lawn alternative. White dutch clover seed is a perennial used for erosion control, lawn alternative, pasture mixtures, green manure crop, ground cover, food plots, and many other uses. Seeding rate: sow seed at 1/4 lb - 1/2 lb per 1, 000 square feet or 8 to 10 lbs per acre.
8. MySeeds.Co #ad
Attracts Honey Bees, Butterfly, Ground Cover for Zones 3 and Up, Fragrant Lobularia maritima, 10,000 Seeds, Birds, Big Pack x Alyssum Royal Carpet Flower Seeds 10,000, by MySeeds.Co Big Pack #adMySeeds.Co #ad
- Zones 3 and UP. Big pack x fragrant lobularia maritima - 10, 000 Seeds. Alyssum royal carpet flower Seeds. It will flower more profusely if blooms are trimmed. In gardens it is typically used as ground cover. Attracts honey bees birds butTERFLY.
9. Outsidepride #ad
Outsidepride Alyssum Deep Purple Groundcover Seed, 2000 Seeds #adOutsidepride #ad
- Covered with fragrant purple flowers, this ground cover is tidy and makes a wonderful edging plant. Sow alyssum purple at 1000 seeds per 20 square feet and keep moist until germination. Grow this easter bonnet variety of Lobularia Maritima in full sun or partial shade areas.
Our seeds are always Non-GMO and packaged for the current year. It is low growing, only reaching 4 - 10 inches in height. Alyssum deep purple seed grows as an annual in USDA Zones: 3 -9.