As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Plantation #ad
2 Pack, VERMICULITE FINE GRD 8QT #adPlantation #ad
- Wide variety of applications. Contains millions of cells that store air and water. 8 qts. Excellent soil conditioner. Dimensions: 19l x 17W x 23H in.
2. PERFECT PLANTS #ad
Organic Vermiculite by Perfect Plants, 8 Dry Quarts Natural Soil Additive for Potted Plants #adPERFECT PLANTS #ad
- Does not break down — lasts longer in Potting Mixes Than Other Additives. Perfect for potted plants — indoors and outdoors, Containers Without Drain Holes.
Aerates soil — creates space for Plant Roots to Expand and Grow. Better drainage — porosity of vermiculite Allows Excess Water to Drain Away From Roots. Natural conditioner — reacts with soil To Release Essential Nutrients.
3. Espoma #ad
Espoma VM8 8-Quart Organic Vermiculite, Brown/A #adEspoma #ad
- All natural 100% Vermiculite to improve heavy soils. Aerates soil. Vermiculite. Aerates soil and promotes root growth. Promotes root growth. Helps loosen heavy soils and prevents compaction. For improving heavy soils. 8-quarts. Helps loosen heavy soils and prevents compaction.
4. Burpee #ad
8 Quart, Burpee Natural Fine Grade Horticultural Vermiculite #adBurpee #ad
- Enhances water retention, binds nutrients, and facilitates nutrient exchange in soil. Burpee organic fine Grade horticultural Vermiculite is a lightweight amendment that improves moisture and nutrient retention.
Helps promote faster seedling and transplant root growth. Omri listed for organic gardening. Vermiculite is used as a soil amendment to promote better aeration and root growth or as a component in synthetic planting Media.
5. EasyGoProdcuts #ad
EasyGoProdcuts Vermiculite 120 Quarts – 4 Cubic Foot of Organic Planting Soil Additive, Incubator #adEasyGoProdcuts #ad
- Holds moisture and nutrients leaving area for air in the soil. Great incubator – great for using to incubate and hatch many varieties of plants.
Can be mixed with peat, bark and compost. Promotes faster root growth. Great for potted plants. Great for green house growing and hydroponic growing. More value for your money. Large size bag - unlike others who sell 8 quarts this bag is 120 quarts.
All natural mineral – a natural element that is clean, odorless, sterile and non-toxic. Discourages fungal growth by the naturally occurring pH Alkaline. Grade 3 vermiculite – this is the most popular grade of Vermiculite. Easy to use and low cost.
6. Mother Earth Products #ad
For Indoor and Outdoor Container Gardens, Resists Compaction, 50 Liter, 70% Coconut Coir, Provides Strong Aeration & Drainage, MOTHER EARTH Coco Plus Perlite Mix #adMother Earth Products #ad
- Use mother earth coco + Perlite with indoor and outdoor container gardens. Plant directly in Mother Earth Coco + Perlite. Mother earth coco + perlite is a great alternative to potting soil as it enables gardeners to aggressively feed and not worry about over-watering.
Coconut coir resists compaction and last longer in a container vs traditional growing media. Achieve better aeration and drainage with a mix that incorporates 70% of the finest coconut coir and 30% perlite.
7. Josh's Frogs #ad
Josh's Frogs Vermiculite 1 Quart #adJosh's Frogs #ad
- Many plants can benefit from vermiculite like forget-me-nots, basil, coriander, spider plants, pothos, philodendron, mushrooms, carnivorous butterwort, ferns, parsley, some irises, lucky bamboo and more.
Great soil conditioner. Allows better drainage & aeration when mixed with soil. Fine/Medium grade. Ultimate incubation media for many reptile species.
8. plantonix #ad
OMRI Listed for Organic Use 5 Bricks, Plantonix Coco Coir Brick #adplantonix #ad
- 100% natural, renewable replacement for peat moss, rockwool & perlite. Our coco coir products are organic, guaranteed to be very high quality and very low salt content. Each brick weighs 1.
4 lbs. High-grade coconut coir with low EC and pH levels. 100% natural & organic, omri Listed. Provides plenty of aeration and drainage, Contains only coconut pith and fibers. Very low level of EC is attained by repited washing with fresh water.
|Model||Coco brick 1 or 5|
9. Josh's Frogs #ad
Josh's Frogs Vermiculite Medium Grade- 10 quarts #adJosh's Frogs #ad
- More unique substrates from josh’s frogs! we also offer dig-it, Pine, incubation media, various shredded barks like Aspen, abG Mix, biobedding, feeder insect beddings, Cypress, Coco Cradle, and more!.
Retains water and slowly releases it throughout incubation so that the eggs have the moisture they need to hatch and produce healthy offspring.
Live plants also love it in potting mixes as a natural conditioner, which helps the soil stay moist, yet light, so the roots aren’t smothered. Ultimate incubation media for snakes, tortoises, lizards, turtles and more! Perfect for professionals and beginners alike. Supports a clean and sterile environment for the eggs.