As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Willard & May USA #ad
Stella D'oro Yellow Daylilies, 10 Bare Root Perennials Re-Bloomer #adWillard & May USA #ad
- Height: 12-24" - bloom time: Summer - 10 bare root plants. Clump grows larger every year and may be divided. Blb size: No 1. Plant in well drained soil with full sun. Yellow blooms all summer long - Re-bloom many times during the summer.
2. Easy to Grow #ad
Daylily Siloam Grace Stamile | Red Bare Root Daylily | Hemerocallis Siloam Grace Stamile | Ships from Easy to Grow TM #adEasy to Grow #ad
- Includes: one 2-3 fan bare root division. Round, yellow-green throat, red blooms with darker red eye, fragrant!. Exposure: full sun to light shade, Bloom Season: Early summer into fall. Authentic product of EasytoGrow, An American company. Zones 3-9, height: 14-16".
3. Easy to Grow #ad
Yellow and Red Daylily Franz Hals, 1 Healthy Bare Root Hemerocallis Plant, 2/3 Fans | Ships from Easy to Grow TM #adEasy to Grow #ad
- Of one 3/5 fan plant bare root daylily to plant. Priced for a pkg. Authentic product from EasytoGrow, an American company. Full sun to light shade. Bloom time: Mid to late summer. Zones 4 - 8, height: 22-26".
4. Classy Groundcovers #ad
Classy Groundcovers, Daylily 'Purple de Oro' 25 Bare Root Plants #adClassy Groundcovers #ad
- Mature height: 14-20". Cold hardiness zone: 3-9 -40 degrees F. Light: full sun, Part sun. Note: we cannot ship to ak, az, nv, or, ca, hi, wa or outside the us.25 bare roots plants shipped without soil or pots. Free expedited shipping 1-3 daYS to all other states.
5. Easy to Grow #ad
10 Bare Root Daylilies, Daylily Bumper Crop Mix, Mixed Colors | Ships from Easy to Grow TM #adEasy to Grow #ad
- Now you can fill the summer with a rainbow of colors at one, low price! Authentic product from EasytoGrow, an American company. Easy care: daylilies are remarkable for their ability to thrive in tough conditions throughout the country and dependably bloom for years upon years with so little effort.
Dramatic colors: a kaleidoscope of colors for your carefree summer garden! Attract butterflies! Dramatic summer blooms: bloom time is Mid to late summer. Of 10 mixed robust bare root daylily plants. Gorgeous mix of plants: Priced for a pkg. Hardy zones 3-9.
6. Willard & May #ad
5 Bare Root Perennials Re-Bloomer, Stella D'oro Yellow Daylilies #adWillard & May #ad
- Clump grows larger every year and may be divided. Blb size: No 1. Yellow blooms all summer long - Re-bloom many times during the summer. Height: 12-24" - bloom Time: Summer. Plant in well drained soil with full sun.
7. Willard & May #ad
Perennial Flower Bulbs, Applique Daylily Flower Bulbs 1 Bare Root Per Pack #adWillard & May #ad
- Perennializing Flowers. Light requirements: Partial to Full Sun. Deer resistant & Good As Cut Flowers. 100% grow Guarantee. 1 fresh, healthy Bare Root Start.
8. All Shine Gardens #ad
5 Bare Root Re Blooming Perennials, Daylilies, Red "Little Business" Daylily Plants #adAll Shine Gardens #ad
- Low maintenance, Full Sun to Sun to Partial Shade. Bloom time early Midseason, Extended Blooming. Zone 4-10 Beautiful rED Re-blooming Perennial. Height 12-18 in.
9. IB Prosperity #ad
Yellow Daylily Bare Root 50 Plants #adIB Prosperity #ad
- The roots, slight and fibrous and take in water and minerals; the leaves, which are long, which is the stem of the plant and situated between the roots and the leaves. While daylilies will get more prominent in the everyday garden dirt, they do even better when the soil has been modified with fertilizer or well-matured manure.
The yellow daylily is frequently referred to as the perfect perennial for reasons that take in its variety of shapes and sizes, a full scope of vibrant colors and minimum care requirements in many climates. While yellow daylilies are well suited for setting up as edging along a fence or beside a walk, they also grow well in containers and will grow for many years.
Yellow daylilies will thrive in places that are too wet or too dry for other plants. Yellow daylily plant height and width both range from 1 to 3 feet and Yellow Daylily bloom time starts in the early fall and continues through early and late summer.
While the daylily colors range from almost white to red-purple, yellow and gold are the primary species colors. The fourth part, the scape, which are also long and slender and arranged opposite each other and the crown, is a leafless stalk which sustains the flowers. Yellow daylilies are known for their toughness as yellow daylily increase and to get Yellow Daylily off to a great start they should be planted in early spring while the plants are still undeveloped. The yellow daylily is made up of four distinct growing sections. The photos show the mature plant in the future, not the actual plant you will receive.