As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. VAN ZYVERDEN #ad
Yellow, Van Zyverden Dahlias, Set of 5 Bulbs, Kelvin Floodlight #adVAN ZYVERDEN #ad
- The more you cut, the more they bloom. Bulb size: #1 / full sun to partial shade / blooms mid summer to fall. Grows 36-48" tall / hardy in usda zones 9-11. Very easy to grow from our large tubers / long blooming huge dinner plate blooms! / enjoy for years to come /.
Can also be grown as pot plant / award winning variety which produces huge flowers. Ship to: 48 contiguous us States, plus the district of columbia.
|Brand||VAN ZYVERDEN #ad|
|Manufacturer||Van Zyverden #ad|
|Warranty||Product is Guaranteed to Grow|
2. CZ Grain #ad
Dahlia Labyrinth Flower Seeds, Ships from Iowa., Exotic Mix 100+ Seeds, Made in USA #adCZ Grain #ad
- The perfect diy gift: for mom, housewarming or any other occasion. Dahlia labyrinth flowers are a wonderful choice for adding color to your landscaping or home as they are also a good long-lasting cut flower.
Satisfaction Guaranteed. All natural soil like cz grain soil, or Fox Farms Ocean Forest Soil is very good soil! You get authentic seeds shipped from Iowa. See the excitement in their eyes as they experience these amazing flowers.
100+ seeds to grow exotic Dahlia Labyrinth Mix - Stunning Colors. Vibrant color: ideal for container or mass planting. Customer satisfaction: buy with confidence from cz grain. Ideal for beginners, holidays, him or her, dad, anniversaries, masters, this is the perfect gift to give on birthdays, and children alike. Healthy seeds: easy to grow and maintain.
3. S-pone #ad
100+ Rare Mix Dahlia Pompon Flower Seeds Variabilis Beautiful Annual Outdoor #adS-pone #ad
- Seedlings will germinate within a couple of weeks. Gently push your dahlia seeds into the compost. Plant them in their final positions once all risk of frost has passed. Flowering begins in July and lasts until frost. In mid-may, firm, harden off plants by standing them outdoors during the day and bringing them in at night.
Used in group plantings in the design of flower beds, and for cutting. Stems are strong, and a variety of bright colors.
Cover pots with an inflated clear polythene bag, held in place with a rubber band. If sown in seed trays, cover with a propagator lid. Once the ‘true’ leaves have grown, seedlings are ready to transplant into individual pots.
Hold plants by their leaves and gently tease them out of the soil. You’ll get a wonderful mixture of different flower shapes and colors from the resulting plants. An annual plant 30-80 days. Gently transplant seedlings in 10 cm 4'' pots of multipurpose compost, and water well. Inflorescences-baskets are large, with a diameter of 2'-3' 4-6 cm, or for earlier flowering through seedlings. Don’t forget to label your seeds.
4. COUNTRY CREEK ACRES GROWING IS IN OUR ROOTS #ad
Easy to Grow, COUNTRY CREEK ACRES GROWING IS IN OUR ROOTS Dahlia, Pack of 10 Ten, DINNERPLATE Mix, Root, Dahlia Bulb, Dahlias #adCOUNTRY CREEK ACRES GROWING IS IN OUR ROOTS #ad
- Dinnerplate flowers with beautiful colors. Classic dahlia, must have for every garden. Large and decorative, spectacular display. Large robust bulbs that will bloom year after year. Easy to Plant and Grow.
5. Qhaitang #ad
3X Decoration Potted Plants Dinner Plate Dahlia Planting Outdoors Floral Fragrance Patterns #adQhaitang #ad
- Wonderful cut flowers. Whimsical blooms. Therefore, you can expect excellent service from us as well as very competitive prices. Fragrant: these colorful blooms offer a delightful aroma to summer gardens.
Authentic:we take the selection and delivery of flower balls very seriously. Cold-hardy:these dahlia are exceptionally cold hardy and can tolerate temperatures down to zone7.
6. COUNTRY CREEK ACRES GROWING IS IN OUR ROOTS #ad
Flowers, Gladiolus, Mixed Perennial Gladiolus Bulbs, Bulb 20 Pack Pastel Mixed #adCOUNTRY CREEK ACRES GROWING IS IN OUR ROOTS #ad
- Classic mixed color Gladiolus, a must have for every garden. Saturated with color they practically glow. Easy to Plant and Grow. Large robust bulbs that will bloom year after year.
7. Seeds*Bulbs*Plants*&More #ad
The Big Wow Dinnerplate Flowering Dahlia Bulb, Flower, SeedsBulbsPlants&More, Root, Plant #adSeeds*Bulbs*Plants*&More #ad
- Pretty flowering perennial dahlias Provide a wonderful selection of color in your home garden, and also look great in spectacular cut flower bouquets.
8. MOCCUROD #ad
MOCCUROD 100pcs Black Ruby Beauty Dahlia Flower Seeds Exotic Fresh Seeds #adMOCCUROD #ad
- Monitor the soil moisture and add water as necessary. Sow directly into prepared soil in early autumn or late spring. Fresh seeds.
Expected blooming period: Spring to Fall. The soil should be moist but not soggy. It is used for decorative decoration of borders, balcony boxes, flower beds, and garden vases.
9. Jocadew #ad
Black Dahlia Flower Seeds jocad 10+ Seeds #adJocadew #ad
- It will grow in almost any location and in almost any type of soil. 10 inches across. Blooms july thru first frosts. Can be started indoors in winter to be transplanted outdoors in spring or, can be sown directly into the ground in spring after last winter frost.
Requires moderate water. Each flower is approx. Bulbs will need to be lifted in fall in zones 5-7.
This flower is unique in that it brings a whole new look to dahlias with it's gorgeous solid dark mahogany flowers that actually appear black! Above all- the dahlia is an accommodating plant. Black dahlia flower Seeds jocad 10+ Seeds. Will reach a height of 18-24 inches.