As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Southwest Boulder & Stone #ad
Gardening, Crushed Rock Fines Ground Cover for Landscaping, Southwest Boulder & Stone Landscape Decomposed Granite | 20 Pounds | Natural, and More Brimstone, Pathways #adSouthwest Boulder & Stone #ad
- Decomposed granite can be used in a variety of projects, such as paths, patios, driveways, and many more projects. Decomposed granite is permeable, so water doesn’t pool on top and cause problems.
Extremely versatile. Compared to other landscape rock or mulch, decomposed granite provides the most bang for your buck! All-natural mulch material and won't attract pests.
Attractive design. Provides excellent drainage while protecting. The variety of colors available make crusher fines the perfect complement to your home or garden. Pathway fines is 100% natural and won’t attract pests that like to feed on wood mulches. Inexpensive and easy to install.
2. MIGHTY109 #ad
MIGHTY109 Pathway Fines, Decomposed Granite Gray, Covers up to 10 Square Feet., 40 lbs #adMIGHTY109 #ad
- Mighty109 pathway fines - Decomposed Granite - Gray Fines. Available in other colors and mixtures. Creates a beautiful finishing touch to any landscape. Covers up to 10 square feet at 3/4" depth. Easy to install. Natural decomposed Granite, great for natural pathways and patios.
3. Southwest Boulder & Stone #ad
And More Crushed Gravel, Decorative Stones and Gravel for Landscaping, Southwest Boulder & Stone Landscape Rock and Pebble | 20 Pounds | Natural, 3/8 Inch, Potted Plants, Gardening #adSouthwest Boulder & Stone #ad
- Landscaping rock and stone is the perfect addition to any landscape, garden, potted plants, and more!. Protect your garden and potted plants – Adding pebble or rock as your groundcover will help maintain healthy soil and prevent soil erosion.
Improve the overall look of your project with natural stone - Safe to use in any application, 100% natural, no additives. Thousands of uses, from potted plant drainage rock to a dry river bed landscape, your options are truly endless. Gravel is inexpensive and easy to install.
4. GASPRO #ad
Vase Filler, Planters, Landscaping, Highly Polished White Pebbles, GASPRO 8 Pound White Rocks, Pebbles for Plants, Succulent, Decorative White Stones for Plants, Garden #adGASPRO #ad
- Polished surface: with naturally highly polished, without rough edges and corners, the pebbles' surface is very smooth, it can resist fading and maintain beauty.
Save money: you can enjoy safer, prettier, and larger quantities of pebbles with less money. Multiple uses: using them in your potted plants such as succulents, clear vases, fairy gardens, terrariums, bamboo, etc.
And sidewalk. Soil cover: pebbles not only play a decorative role, but they also help to maintain soil moisture and prevent your kitten from digging in your plants. Awesome decoration: gaspro river rocks with naturally highly polished are both elegant and beautiful, perfect for decorative uses, drainage, and soil cover.
|Part Number||R fire glass Blue-10IB|
|Warranty||365 days from date of purchase|
5. MIGHTY 109 Gold Fines #ad
MIGHTY109 Gold Path Fines Decomposed Granite 40 pounds Special Volume Size #adMIGHTY 109 Gold Fines #ad
- Compacts well for firm surface. California Gold Fines 40 pounds. Great for Landscape Decorating. Garden and landscape Fines. Use for patio and paths.
6. Midwest Hearth #ad
Midwest Hearth Natural Decorative Gray Bean Pebbles 1/5" Size 5-lb Bag #adMidwest Hearth #ad
- Eco friendly: only natural stones, dyes, no additional fillers, or oils. Tiny bean size: 1/5" average size is perfect for small applications. Multiple uses: fairy gardens, succulent containers, flower arrangements, and potted plants.
Matte surface: pebbles feature a unique matte finish for a great low-gloss look. Gray mix color: each bag contains a wide variety of natural shapes and a beautiful blend of different shades of grey.
7. Floryden #ad
Vase Fillers, Landscaping Pebbles, Random Size and Color- 2 Pounds 32-Oz, Floryden Small Garden Pebbles, Great for Outdoor or Indoor Decor, Natural Polished River Rock Stones, Fish Tank #adFloryden #ad
- B>perfect for home decor projets: decorative rocks for vases, planting gravels, drainage rocks for potted plants, lucky bamboo rocks, centerpieces, fish tank, bonsai pebbles, bowls, display canisters, pillar candle in hurricane glass.
B>natural stones: this pea gravels are natural lightly polished for smooth effect, comes in a variety of natural colors. It will enhance the overall look, Landscaping, also protect the soil underneath.
The color of this river rock is natural so it may include a variety of different shades of browns, whites and black rocks. B>before use: before you add the polished gravel into the aquarium vase or planter, bacteria, fungus, please ensure that you wash them well to get rid of any surface chemicals, algae and parasites that may be present.
Turn them into decorations with a paint brush. B>decorative pebbles: our polished pebbles also can be added to outdoor decorations such as Garden Beds, Fairy Gardens, etc.
8. Plow & Hearth #ad
8', Plow & Hearth 52127 Weather-Resistant Straight Hardwood Pathway #adPlow & Hearth #ad
- Rolls up for easy movement or storage. 8' wooden garden walkway. Weather-resistant Hardwood planks. Connected with wire and rubber Spacers. Rinse with a hose to clean.
|Brand||Plow & Hearth #ad|
|Manufacturer||Plow & Hearth #ad|
9. Landscape Loc #ad
Landscape Loc Mulch & Rock Bond, 5 Gallon #adLandscape Loc #ad
- Ready to use, just shake well, pour into a garden sprayer sold separately and apply. Ft/gallon depending on weight, size, porosity, and desired hold of material.
Prevents movement caused by rain, wind, leaf blowers, wildlife, mowers, pets, and other sources while allowing the substrate to drain and breathe. Non-toxic, environmentally friendly, safe for pets.
Refer to application Guide under Technical Specifications for more information. Not designed for use on rubber mulch or for consistent foot traffic. Coverage can vary from 250-750 sq. Do not allow product to freeze prior to application. Intended for rocks 1/2" or smaller.