As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Four Winds Trading #ad
Horticultural Coarse Grade Vermiculite 4 Quart #adFour Winds Trading #ad
- Coarse grade horticultural vermiculite. Excellent for many uses around the home and garden. Wonderful medium for growing plants. High quality aggregate vermiculite.
2. Clear Pots #ad
Vermiculite 4 QT, Grade 4 Super Coarse #adClear Pots #ad
- Holds moisture and nutrients, leaving more room for air in the soil. Promotes faster root growth and quick anchorage for young roots. Bagged 4 quart size.
Vermiculite is a natural mineral, permanent, odorless, clean, non-toxic and sterile. Grade 4 - super Coarse. Great for potted plants. Just for the hobbyist that does not need a large 4 cu ft bag.
3. ClearPots #ad
Grade 4 Super Coarse, Vermiculite 2.5 Gallon #adClearPots #ad
- Vermiculite is a natural mineral, odorless, clean, permanent, non-toxic and sterile. Just for the hobbyist that does not need a large 4 cu ft bag.
Promotes faster root growth and quick anchorage for young roots. Bagged 2 1/2 gallon size. Grade 4 - super coarse. Great for potted plants. Holds moisture and nutrients, leaving more room for air in the soil.
4. PVP #ad
PVP 002738 4 cu. ft. Vermiculite Medium Granule #adPVP #ad
- Vermiculite Medium Granule. Ft. Used for plus mixes, germination mixes, soil-less mixes, or rooting mixes. Density is 6. 5 to 8. 5 lb. Per cu. Horticultural medium grade is brown in color. Virtually eliminates damping off problems.
5. Mother Earth Products #ad
Covers 4 cu. ft., For Hydroponic Use, Large and Coarse, Average Size 1/2 inch, Neutral pH, Mother Earth Perlite #3 #adMother Earth Products #ad
- Mother earth Perlite has numerous hydroponic applications. Features naturally occurring siliceous rock that expands up to 20 times its original volume when heated to 1600° F.
Adds porosity to soil and soilless mixes. Mother earth perlite is an odorless growing media with a neutral pH of 7. 0 Mother earth perlite #4 is one of the largest perlite on the market with a size of 1“ while Mother Earth Perlite #3 measures around 1/2“.
6. PVP Industries #ad
White, PVP Industries PVP105408 120 Quarts – 4 Cubic Foot of Organic Perlite Planting Soil Additive Gi #adPVP Industries #ad
- Bulk perlite for professional use – 120 quarts – 4 cubic foot weighing 20 pounds. A good potting soil Should contain at least 25 percent perlite for proper drainage.
Horticultural perlite is a lightweight substitute for sand and is very useful in a hydroponic gardening systems. While horticultural perlite does retain water and food for the growing plants, It is best used for drainage purposes.
When bulk perlite is mixed with organic compost, natural soils or composted bark, it helps anchor the roots of young plants so they grow stronger. Horticultural perlite is clean, sterile, pH neutral, non-flammable, odorless, nontoxic and neither decays nor shrinks – even pests such as insects and fungi can’t destroy it. Additionally, it is perfect for seed germination and cutting propagation.
|Brand||PVP Industries #ad|
|Manufacturer||PVP Industries Inc #ad|
|Model||120 quart – 4 Cubic Foot of Organic|
|Warranty||1 year manufacturer|
7. EasyGo Product #ad
Perlite, EasyGo Product 4 Cubc Foot-Coarse Grade PerliteSupreme-4 120 Quarts #adEasyGo Product #ad
- Horticultural grade perlite is stable and will not degrade or compact over time. Excess moisture is permitted to drain out and maintain balanced air and moisture conditions which contribute to healthy biological and microbial activity, and minimize the chances for rot. Power source type: Air Powered. Our perlite products have proven themselves as a consistent growing media for horticulture because they improve the characteristics of every organic material they are mixed with including peat moss, compost, coir, bark, or in native soil.
The resulting, lightweight particles are made up of microscopic spheres with a porous, irregular surface that stores moisture and promotes plant growth.
Uses - propagation of seedlings and cuttings - soil conditioning – Hydroponics - Roof deck gardens and eco-roofs - Nursery stock - Hanging baskets - Turf enhancement - Newly planted trees and plants. When furnaced at high temperatures, perlite “pops” and expands up to 10 times its original volume.
It maintains consistent aeration and drainage for plant roots and will not decompose or deplete nitrogen levels in the soil. Horticulture grade perlite - horticultural grade perlite is derived from a naturally occurring, volcanic rock. Specifications – 4 cubic foot bag113 liter 120 quarts poly bag - Sodium Potassium Aluminum Silicate - White granules, odorless - A blend of coarse, medium and fine grains for balanced drainage and moisture holding. Adding perlite to soil and growing media lightens the soil and introduces pore spaces that allow air and water to penetrate the root system.
|Brand||EasyGo Product #ad|
|Manufacturer||EasyGo Product #ad|
|Model||4 Cubc Foot - Coarse grade|
8. Gardenera #ad
Horticultural Organic Vermiculite by GARDENERA, Hydroponics, Terrariums 4 Quart, Medium Grade, Orchids, Natural Soil Additive for Potted Plants #adGardenera #ad
- Natural conditioner — reacts with soil To Release Essential Nutrients. Better drainage — porosity of vermiculite Allows Excess Water to Drain Away From Roots.
Aerates soil — creates space for Plant Roots to Expand and Grow. Perfect for potted plants — indoors and outdoors, Containers Without Drain Holes. Does not break down — lasts longer in Potting Mixes Than Other Additives.
9. GROW!T #ad
Better Aeration and Drainage, Derived from a Natural Source, Odorless and Lightweight, Super Course, Grade #2 Perlite, 4 Cubic Feet Hydroponic Perlite, Completely Sterile, GROW!T JSPERL24 #adGROW!T #ad
- Aids in breaking up heavy soils. Odorless and lightweight. Neutral ph of around 7. 1. Enhanced aeration and drainage. Derived from a natural source.