As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. EASYTEST #ad
PH, Free Chlorine, Total Alkalinity, Accurate Test Bromine, 150 Strips Water Chemical Testing for Hot tub and Spa, EASYTEST 7-Way Pool Test Strips, and Total Chlorine, Cyanuric Acid, Total Hardness #adEASYTEST #ad
- Enough balanced for your swimming pool, hot tub, spa and other water testing. At least testing twice a week is recommended to keep your pool sparkling clean and safe. No need to shake off excess water and follow the instructions easily, you will to get the accurate results.
7 in 1 pool test kit: test all necessary parameters for your swimming pool at one time, Total Alkalinity, Free Chlorine, Cyanuric Acid, such as Bromine, Total Hardness, pH, and Total Chlorine. High accuracy pool testing strips: high-quality fiber paper and no-bleeding pads selected after repeated trials by R&D personnel.
Affordable 150 strips: this water chemical testing kit contains 150 test strips. Currently, with the world's top pool test paper research base, the product has been condensed after millions of repeated experiments and hundreds of millions of customers' real feedback, our pool strips are sold to more than 100 countries and have hundreds of millions of users.
Monitor the water quality at any time you want. Tips for accurate results: keep wet fingers away from the strips. Once opened, use up in 90 days. Read under natural daylight for best results. Store in a cool dry place. The expiration is 2 years from manufacture.
|Model||7 in 1 Pool Test Strips|
2. WWD POOL #ad
WWD POOL Swimming Pool Spa Water Chemical Test Kit for Chlorine and Ph Test Refill Only #adWWD POOL #ad
- 1/2oz bottle of OTO Chlorine Test Solution. The 2 standard testing solutions that are used for measuring and maintaining the proper Chlorine, Bromine and pH chemical levels in swimming pools and spas. 1/2oz bottle of Phenol Red pH Test Solution.
|Brand||WWD POOL #ad|
|Manufacturer||WWD POOL #ad|
3. DOLFIN #ad
Cyanuric Acid, Total Hardness, pH, Free Chlorine, Accurate Test Bromine, and Total Chlorine, Testing kit for SPA, Total Alkalinity, 150 Count Hot Tub Test Strips, 7 in 1 Pool Test Strips #adDOLFIN #ad
- You are more than welcome to contact us through Amazon for any questions, We'll be happy to help! Get 7 parameters in one test - get 7 parameters to result need to be monitored frequently: Free Chlorine, PH, to add pool chlorine, and Cyanuric Acid, or bromine for spa, Bromine, Total Alkalinity, adjust the PH up or down or monitor the Alkalinity and Cyanuric Acid level in your pool or hot tub.
Easy & fast to use - selected materials made the test strips absorb water fast and the strips are super easy to read! Simply dip, wait for the 30s, and compare with a water-proof color chart, you'll get the result in less than 1 minute!.
Save money & time - the easy-to-use pool test kit helps save your trip to the pool store, 150 strips in a bottle makes it the perfect amount to last 2-3 months at an affordable price while avoid wasting unused test strips.
Multiple scenarios - the pool & spa test strips can be used to test chemical levels in swimming pools, hot tubs, baths, and other water testing scenarios. Accurate result - the test strips are preciously calibrated by chemical experts with the color chart for you to get the correct result of your pool & hot tub water as liquid test kits for adding Hot tub & pool chemicals.
|Model||7 in 1 - 150 strips|
4. Taylor #ad
Taylor K-1000 Basic Residential Pool & Spa Test Kit #adTaylor #ad
- Provides results almost instantly. Pool & spa test kit includes 2-chamber comparator, 075 ounces orthotolidine OT and 075 ounces Phenol Red. Taylor k-1000 basic residential test kit tests for total chlorine 05-5 ppm, bromine 1-10 ppm, and pH 6.
8-8. 2 ppm. Includes enough materials for over 100 tests. Flip side of the instruction card has dosage charts so you can translate test results into treatment.
5. JED Pool Tools #ad
JED Pool Tools 00-330 5-Way Refill Test Kit #adJED Pool Tools #ad
- Provides simple And Hassle-Free Use. Brand: jed Pool Tools. Ideal for use with Model #486. Features a poly Bag With Header.
|Brand||JED Pool Tools #ad|
|Manufacturer||JED POOL TOOLS #ad|
6. SJ WAVE #ad
7 in 1 Pool & Spa Test Strips | Water Testing Kit Hot Tub Test Strips Detects pH, Hardness, Alkalinity, Cyanuric Acid 100 Strips, Chlorine, Bromine #adSJ WAVE #ad
- Easy to use: simply dip the strip in water and compare it with a color chart for instant and reliable results, so you don’t have to worry about complex tests, pool and spa test strips are easy to use. Complete testing kit -test strips for pools and spas ready to use hot tub test strips for your convenience; tests for 7 parameters, Total Chlorine, Free Chlorine, Total Hardness, pH, Bromine, Total Alkalinity and Cyanuric Acid test strips.
Long shelf life – 100 testing strips packed in one bottle and one storage bag; strips in an open package need to be used within 3 months, so you can test your pool water quality at regular intervals and don't have to rush using all 100 strips.
Multiple uses – can be used for both fresh and salt water pool, spa, hot-tub and all other water sources. Accurate and fast results - pool testing kit for above ground pool, strips come with a detailed color chart, hot tubs, detect low levels of impurities and chemicals, spas give results within seconds, and strips help keep the water clean and safe.
7. HTH #ad
HTH 1273 6-Way Test Kit Swimming Pools Chemical Tester #adHTH #ad
- Use: test weekly up to 100 times with only one kit so you can keep your pool water clean all season long. Compatibility: All pool types including chlorine, bromine and saltwater systems.
Benefits: tests chlorine, pH, alkalinity, bromine, calcium hardness and CYA in your swimming pool. Features: allows you to see results of the test in seconds. Includes: Pool test kit with instructions.
|Manufacturer||Innovative Water Care #ad|
8. SWM Pool&SPA #ad
SWM Pool&SPA 6in1 Test Strips|7 Parameters Pool Testing Kit |100 Counts |pH, Total&Free Chlorine,Alkalinity,Bromine,Cyanuric Acid,Hardness|Water Chemical Maintenance Tester #adSWM Pool&SPA #ad
- Save your time and money: you won’t have to waste time and money on chemical purchases, nor do you need to make weekly trips to the Pool store. You can easily maintain the swimming Pool by yourself using test strips. Highly precision Pool test strips for swimming Pool, and Spa.
100 strips | 6in1=7parameters. Optimized easy-to-read color : the super large, non-reflective color chart on the plane makes it easy to distinguish test results. No bottle rotating is required to compare colors anymore.
6in1 tests for 7 parameters: total chlorine, PH, total alkalinity, hot tub, bromine, free chlorine, cyanuric acid Stabilizer, and total hardness. Extended shelf-life: with 10 individual eco-friendly and moisture-proof packages, the strips are well protected from damage and moisture, plus a desiccant packet for dual protection from moisture.
Ensures that all 100 tests Will be effective for maintaining your Pool and Spa water. Better than the drops kit: no assembly required, no water to collect; With this test strip, it’s easier to monitor the Pool chemicals content without counting drops of reagent, and it’s more convenient than drops test kits for technical as well as non-technical users.
9. Taylor Technologies #ad
Taylor K1001 Basic Residential DPD Pool or Spa Test Kit #adTaylor Technologies #ad
- Features hard shell case, easy to read comparator,. 75 ounce reagents, and color coded instructions. Tests for free Chlorine, Bromine and pH. Flip side of the instruction card has dosage charts so you can translate test results into treatment. Taylor model: K-1001.
|Brand||Taylor Technologies #ad|