As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Husqvarna #ad
36 to 38-Inch, Husqvarna 587160704 Technical Apron Wrap Chap #adHusqvarna #ad
- Felling wedge/gear pocket and acetyl Delran buckles. Ul certified. 1000 denier polyester with PVC coating with Tek warp protective layers. Meets astm f1897, ansi z133. 1, and osha regulation 1910-266. Overall length is from the waist to the ankle. Adjustable waist size to 42 inches.
2. Husqvarna #ad
Husqvarna 590091101 Protective Equipment, Orange #adHusqvarna #ad
- Kit includes: husqvarna classic Chap homeowner Husqvarna classic work gloves large Husqvarna functional Forest helmet.
3. Forester #ad
Forester Chainsaw Safety Chaps, Full Wrap Zipper, Orange Short 35" Fits Most 5' to 5'4" Tall #adForester #ad
- Lightweight and Comfortable. Approved in USA and Canada. Water and Oil Resistant. 1200 oxford Polyester Outer. Full wrap zipper Style - No Pocket Design.
4. LABONVILLE #ad
LABONVILLE Full Wrap Chainsaw Chaps, Orange, Made in USA, Overall Length 32" #adLABONVILLE #ad
- To size your chaps accurately, measure from the top of your belt to your instep. I>. Added protection is provided if the pad material is pulled into the drive sprocket, jamming it.
5-ply exclusive blend of kevlar & polyester – Lighter and Tougher! Additionally, These Full-Wrap Chaps provides Calf Protection. I>our chaps are sized by overall length, not inseam length.
Urethane coating | our cordura material meets cs-191-53 fLAME RESISTANCE STANDARD | Adjustable waist up to 48”. Meets ANSI Z133. 1 standards. Our chaps protect by offering cut resistance that slows and stops the chain.
Rugged 1000 denier nylon cordura with xtra h. D. Our chaps should be properly adjusted and worn snug to keep them positioned correctly on the legs. Strong>ul tested & classified Chainsaw Chaps ASTM F1897-14. Made in usa - from Labonville Clothing Manufacturing, Inc. Meets osha regulation 1910-266.
|Manufacturer||Labonville Clothing Manufacturing Inc #ad|
|Warranty||Labonville Garmets are guaranteed for 90 days. Garments sent back for repairs must have sales receipt, and garment must be cleaned, as per washing instructions|
5. Cold Creek Loggers #ad
Cold Creek Loggers Chainsaw Apron Safety Chaps with Pocket Regular 37" Brown #adCold Creek Loggers #ad
- Meets astm f1897, osha 1910266, ul certified not suitable for use with electric chainsaws See description for sizing information "apron style" chaps protect front of both legs most common injury area.
|Brand||Cold Creek Loggers #ad|
6. Forester #ad
Forester Chainsaw Apron Safety Chaps with Pocket Regular 37", Real Tree Camo/Orange Reversible #adForester #ad
- Meets leg protection requirements for osha 1910266 standards for chainsaw operators and astm f1897 standard Specification for Leg Protection for Chainsaw Users ASTM F1897-2008 39JY.
Reversible chaps! safety orange on one side and REAL TREE Camo on the other. Apron style chaps protect front of both legs most common injury area. See description for sizing information.
7. Forester #ad
Orange, Forester Protective Trimmer Safety Chaps, Large #adForester #ad
- These are trimmer chaps only and offer NO protection from a chainsaw. Trimmer chaps offer some protection from flying grass and debris. Zipper around the calf area has adjustment for leg thickness.
8. Forester #ad
44" Length 37", Elvex Forester Arborist ProChaps Apron Chainsaw Chaps Waist Size 28" #adForester #ad
- Zippered front pocket. These chaps meet all ul/astm 2008 standards as well as APA class A and B standards under UL testing. The outer shell is made of 1, 000 Denier Cordura nylon, designed for durability even in severe environments.
Lightweight Protective Chain Saw Resistant Chaps. Constructed with 8-layer WTS knitted nylon/polyester.
9. Forester #ad
REAL TREE Camo, Apron Style Long 37", Forester Chainsaw Safety Chaps with Pocket #adForester #ad
- Generic camo design not real tree camo design may vary. Color meets astm f1897, osHA 1910266, ul certified not suitable for use with electric chainsaws See description for sizing information "apron style" chaps protect front of both legs most common injury area.