As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Hoffman #ad
10 Quarts, Hoffman 10410 Organic Cactus and Succulent Soil Mix #adHoffman #ad
- Organic cactus and succulent soil mix. Provides the drainage cacti need to flourish; Ready to use; PH balanced. Professionally formulated for use with both jungle and desert cacti. Pre-mixed, ready to use, excellent for repotting. This product measures 10 quarts by volume.
2. Hoffman #ad
Hoffman 10404 Organic Cactus and Succulent Soil Mix, Brown/A, 4 Quarts #adHoffman #ad
- Provides the drainage cacti need to flourish; ready to use; pH balanced. Organic cactus and succulent soil mix. Professionally formulated for use with both jungle and desert cacti. This product measures 4 quarts. Complete package directions provide useful growing information.
3. Espoma #ad
Espoma CA4 4-Quart Organic Cactus Mix #adEspoma #ad
- For cactus palm and citrus. All natural. Promotes root growth. All natural mix enhanced with myco-tone. Enhanced with Myco-Tone water saving formula. Used for all cactus and succulents. Helps retain moisture and improves aeration. Potting soil. Improve moisture retention.
4. Kenzoplants #ad
Small Bag Garden Soil for Indoor Plants, Organic Succulents & Cactus Soil Mix, Fast Draining Pre-Mixed Blend, 2 Quarts, Professional Potting Soil, Spider Plant, Aloe Vera, Snake Plant, ZZ Plants #adKenzoplants #ad
- Professional formula specialized carefully screened blonde sphagnum peat with a low amount of organic fertilizer, easy to help grow beautiful ornamental plants, Kenzoplants Pre-Mixed potting soil is the right choice specialized for indoor and outdoor plants, best for professional growers and amateur gardener.
Quick-zip resealable small bag this plant soil is packed in Small 2 quarts, 4 quarts, or 8 quarts bags with easy zip-lock resealable design, an ideal choice for home or personal indoor ornamental container plants. Easy to storage and reusing.
All purpose container mix as well this pre-mix potting mix is also good for other indoor & outdoor plants like Aloes, ZZ plants, vegetables, herbs for fast root development, flowers, snake plants, spider plants, making your plants bloom and grow. Fast draining but great moisture keeping formula light-weight and fast-draining, but also help absorb necessary air moisture for the plants' growth when you forget to water them, this garden soil could effectively avoid overwatering at any time, making plants' care much easier.
Ready to use pre-mixed cactus soilthis planting soil is pre-mixed for use, making your gardening or hobby growing a breeze. This will feed up to a few months. Just plant your desired plants into the soil and water them when the soil is completely dry.
5. Hoffman. #ad
Hoffman 10404 Organic Cactus and Succulent Soil Mixed Potting Soil for Outdoor and Indoor Plants, Tropical Perennial Cactus Aloe Soil, 4 Quarts Bundled with Pearson’s Garden Gloves 1 #adHoffman. #ad
- The ph of this soil is balanced, and you can use it right out of the box. This is a great soil mix for succulent plants such as cactus, and it comes at a budget-friendly price too. If you are a beginner gardener, there is no need to worry either.
One pair of rubber garden gloves are bundled in the package for you. Includes canadian sphagnum peat moss, and Limestone. Use with any succulent. You can use this soil for all types of cactus, including the one from the jungle and the desert type.
You don’t need to mix this soil with any other products as it comes already prepared. This product comes with complete and coherent instructions. Airy and lightweight. You will know just how to use it as soon as you read its directions.
Friendly for a beginner gardener. Protect your hands from cuts and scrapes and keep your hands and nails clean when you work at your lovely garden. Bundled with pearson’s garden gloves. This soil offers the right drainage that is so necessary for different succulent plants. This is a 4 quarts package, sand, reed Sedge Peat, Perlite, and you can order several of them depending on how many plants you have.
6. The Next Gardener #ad
Professional Grower Mix Soil Fast Draining Pre-Mixed Coarse Blend 2 Quarts #adThe Next Gardener #ad
- This soil is optimized for ph of 5. 5. Organic cactus and succulent soil mix, pH balance 5. 5. 100% organic and all natural bonsai soil.
Neutral ph soil mix is perfect for succulents, cactus, bonsai and other acid-loving plants. Professionally formulated, imported from Denmark, to provide optimum growth for bonsai succulent and cacti plant.
Well draining the Next Gardener succulent potting soil helps prevent root rot and overwatering. Perfectly for most succulent and cacti varieties, crassula ovata jade, donkey’s tail and other bonsai species. Our soil provides the plant support, well draining, light-weight, moisture and drainage bonsai trees need.
7. The Succulent Cult #ad
Premium Organic Succulent & Cactus Soil Mix, Fast Draining Pre-Mixed Blend 3 Dry Quarts #adThe Succulent Cult #ad
- Perfect for propagation: propagating succulents and cactus is hassle free when using the perfect soil mix. Pre-mixed & ready to use soil mix: pre-mixed and ready to use soil to help make your gardening or hobby growing a breeze. Excellent drainage & water retention for indoor/outdoor containers: our specially formulated succulent potting soil helps prevent root rot caused by over watering and the #1 reason why most of your succulents and cactus die.
The succulent cult organic soil mix was formulated to also assist your succulents and cactus in their indoor environment by allowing the soil to drain quickly and retaining what your plants need.
Depending on species, we tend to see seeds sprout in 1-2 weeks when seeds are fresh. Formulated by professionals: professionally formulated to help succulents and cactus thrive in their container whether kept indoors or outdoors. Leaves take about a few weeks to root before sprouting new succulent plants and cuttings tend to root in as little as 2 weeks.
This is the only soil we use in our greenhouses when propagating leaves, cuttings, and seeds. If your looking for a compatible soil for your houseplants, herbs, or vegetables this will work hand in hand with helping them thrive due the ability to retain the necessary water and drain out the excess. Easy zip-lock resealable bag: Simply tear off the top then reseal the easy to close resealable bag after every use. Works great for all indoor houseplants, herbs, and vegetables.
8. PERFECT PLANTS #ad
All Natural Succulent and Cactus Soil Mix by Perfect Plants | Made in The USA | 4 Quarts for All Succulent Varieties | Formulated for Proper Drainage #adPERFECT PLANTS #ad
- Professionally mixed — from the growers at perfect Plants Nursery, for Proper Soil Conditions that Succulents Love. Water management — this succulent soil mix drains the Perfect Amount of Water for Your Succulent Babies.
Fresh, organic — this specially formulated Succulent Soil Mix provides the perfect balance of air and moisture while retaining nutrients. Easy zip, resealable bag — perfect for keeping your Mix Fresh For Multiple Uses! Mix includes — garden coir, perlite, composted Pine Bark, and Sand; Can be Used with all Succulent Types.
9. Wonder Soil #ad
Wonder Soil | Premium Cactus Soil & Succulent Soil Mix. Nutrient Rich Coco Coir Expands 3 Lbs Bag to 12 Quarts of Indoor Outdoor Cactus & Succulent Potting Soil. Incl Worm Castings,Mycorrhizae,Pumice #adWonder Soil #ad
- Save up to 50% of water, fertilizer, and seed! Heavy duty resealable bag… use what you need and save the rest for later! Keeping your soil dry and safe! Nutrient rich & indoor/outdoor fast germination… wonder soil cactus soil and succulent soil mix is the only dry compressed coco coir mix with added amendments of worm castings, water saving polymers, kelp, mycorrhizae, all natural, and more! Grow your cactus & succulent plants faster with stronger roots! Peat free, pumice, family and pet safe!.
A little does a lot… your little big bag of compressed cactus and succulent soil potting mix expands to 4 TIMES THE SIZE when mixed with water; easy to carry & saves vital shed space.
Simply transplant your desired succulents into their new container and add our soil mix or pour our soil mix and plant your seeds. Pre-mixed & ready to use soil mix… pre-mixed and ready to use cactus potting soil and succulent potting soil mix to help make your gardening or hobby growing a breeze. Water retention & drainage… coco coir has excellent water retention with dependable drainage and aeration in the root zone.