As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Ohio Heirloom Seeds #ad
25,000+ Microgreens Seeds- Red Amaranth #adOhio Heirloom Seeds #ad
- Grown in 2020 for the 2021 season. Pay only $1. 69 shipping per Order! 90% germination. Shipping is free on all additional seed packages purchased with this item, all varieties, any quantity.
2. MICROGREEN PROS #ad
Arugula, 100% Non GMO, Mixed Salad, Broccoli, Radish, Chia and Amaranth Red Garnet for Planting & Sprouting Indoors, Six Premium Microgreens Seeds Kit, Over 30,000 Seeds #adMICROGREEN PROS #ad
- All easy to grow for the beginner with a high germination rate. Instructions included. The tins can easily be repurposed after use! 100% satisfaction guaranteed. Buy them for yourself, or give this as an awesome healthy gardening gift to a friend: The seeds are packaged in mini tins in a gorgeous presentation box.
Kale, kohlrabi, Arugula & Red Acre Cabbage. If your microgreens do not grow as advertised, then we will work with you to figure out what is wrong and send you a replacement at no cost or give you a full refund.
Premium selection of microgreen seeds ready to germinate in just 6 to 21 days depending on the variety. 6 varieties of colorful microgreens: grow these hugely popular microgreens including Broccoli, Arugula, Rambo Radish, Amaranth Red Garnet, Chia and Mixed Microgreens Broccoli.1
100% non gmo seeds that are grown and harvested from a USDA approved seed company and packed in the USA. Our seeds have an excellent germination rate and are guaranteed to grow. Each tin has enough seed to yield a generous harvest in a 10 x 10* growing tray or a 14” x 6” wooden microgreens planter tray.
3. Ohio Heirloom Seeds #ad
Amaranth Seeds- Garnet Red- 1oz. Approx 40,000 Seeds- for Microgreens or Garden #adOhio Heirloom Seeds #ad
- Heirloom, non-GMO Variety. Can also be grown to full-size plants. 90% germination. Shipping is free on all additional seed packages purchased with this item, all varieties, any quantity. Pay only $1. 69 shipping per order! Grown in 2020 for the 2021 season.
4. Mountain Valley Seed Company #ad
Seed for Growing Micros, Micro Greens Salad, 4 g Packet ~4000 Seeds, Indoor Gardening, Red Garnet Amaranth Microgreens Seeds #adMountain Valley Seed Company #ad
- Days to full maturity: 100 -- annual -- usdA Hardiness Zone: Annual Crop, Not Intended To Overwinter. Amaranth seeds - red garnet - 4 g Packet - ~4000 Seeds - Amaranthus cruentus.
Non-gmo - heirloom - open Pollinated - High Germination Rate. Mountain valley seed Company Brand - Premium Quality Seeds. Seeds for: microgreens, Pilaf, sprouts & Grain Cereal, Grinding for Flour.
5. Mountain Valley Seed Company #ad
Growing Micros, 4 g Packet ~4000 Seeds, Micro Greens Salad, Sprouting, Indoor Gardening, Organic Red Garnet Amaranth Microgreens Seeds #adMountain Valley Seed Company #ad
- Amaranth sprouting seeds - red garnet - Organic - 4 g Packet ~4000 Seeds - Amaranthus cruentus. Non-gmo - organic - heirloom - Open Pollinated - High Germination Rate.
Mountain valley seed Company Brand - Premium Quality Seeds. Days to full maturity: 100 -- annual -- usdA Hardiness Zone: Annual Crop, Not Intended To Overwinter. Seeds for: microgreens, Pilaf, sprouts & Grain Cereal, Grinding for Flour.
6. Seed Kingdom #ad
Amaranth Red Garnet Sprouting Microgreen Grain Heirloom Herb by Seed Kingdom 1/4 Lb Seeds #adSeed Kingdom #ad
- Amaranthus Cruentus. Sprout for a micro-green, or Harvest the leaves, or let go to seed for grain. Heirloom Herb. The plants are a beautiful maroon-red that can reach six feet or more in height. Days until harvest: 30-80 days.
7. Mountain Valley Seed Company #ad
Sango Radish, Purple Basil, Red Cabbage& More., Purple Kohlrabi, Colorful Microgreens Seeds Assortment: Eight 4 Oz. Resealable Bags of Micro Greens Seed: Red Amaranth #adMountain Valley Seed Company #ad
- Eight 4 oz. High germination Rate. Resealable Bags of Microgreens Seeds. Includes: red garnet amaranth, purple vienna kohlrabi, Red Acre Cabbage, Kogane, Purple Basil, Red Giant Mustard, Sango Radish, Blue Curled Kale. Mountain Valley Seed Brand. Microgreens make a great gift.
8. Zellajake Farm and Garden #ad
Amaranth Red Garnet Seeds Sprouts Microgreens #197 4000 Seeds #adZellajake Farm and Garden #ad
- It is the most intensely coloured amaranth and produces the best colour in very warm conditions. The leaves are red tinged on the darkish grey-green surface and a deeper red underneath. Although, the plant can be let to go to seed which will provide a new crop the following year and enable the local birdlife to have a feast.
Firstly, the young tender leaves may be used as nutritious small salad greens or reds in this case, the young sprouts or micro greens may be used and they are red even at this stage. Amaranth ‘garnet red’ is a cultivar of the amaranth tricolour species with a deep, intense crimson red colouring.
Experts suggest using Red Garnet in 3 or even 4 stages. Although it is an annual plant, it can quickly reach up to 1. 6 meters producing a striking garden display.
However, you may not produce very much seed, the larger leaves may be used as a spinach replacement in the same manner as other amaranths. The veins also appear red and the colour intensifies with the heat. Amaranth contains tannins and some varieties of amaranth have had some traditional use as astringents and tonics, for example a mouth gargle for mouth ulcers or digestive concerns. And, failing this, the fourth use is as the seed and grain. Amarath red garnet || free shippinG || NON GMO.
9. Zellajake Farm and Garden #ad
Love Lies Bleeding Amaranth Red Flower for Planting or Microgreens bin86 750 Seeds, or 1/2 Gram #adZellajake Farm and Garden #ad
- Have been known to self-re-seed in Zone 6 and above. Look for the first set of "true leaves" as a sign of readiness. Once established, the love lies bleeding plant is somewhat drought resistant and needs little looking after until seeds develop. Gardeners with short growing seasons may want to start seeds indoors or purchase seedlings, as growth and flowering in maturity may take the better part of the season.
Perennial performance may occur from this plant in areas that do not experience frost. Love lies bleeding care is minimal after seeds sprout.
Love lies bleeding plant should be planted in full sun, after the soil has warmed. Growing love lies bleeding amaranthus caudatus can provide an unusual, also called tassel flower, eye catching specimen in garden beds or borders. Love lies bleeding plant can reach five feet in height and two feet around, adding bushy texture in the landscape.
The love lies bleeding flower, and is an interesting way to utilize open space without a perennial commitment. Love-lies-bleeding! beautiful, edible grain! || FREE SHIPPING || NON GMO. Until seedlings are actively growing, they should be kept consistently moist. Zellajake farm and garden: "Seeds for all your planting needs since 2013. Microgreens will be ready to harvest about two to three weeks after planting.