As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. RDR Seeds #ad
Mimosa Pudica, Shameful Plant, Shy Plant, Moving Plant, Touch-me-not, 100 Sensitive Plant Seeds, by RDR Seeds #adRDR Seeds #ad
- Hand packed in the USA. Produces pretty pink flowers. This will help germination. Prior to planting nick seeds with a knife or pour boiling water on them and allow to soak overnight.
This beautiful exotic plant moves when touched. Grows 18-24 inches tall. Plant in well-drained soil just below surface once temperature reaches 65 and keep moist, but not water logged.
2. The Next Gardener #ad
Organic Soil, and Flowers 1, 8-Dry-Quarts, Seeds Starting Soil Mix for General Seeds Generation for Vegetables, Herbs #adThe Next Gardener #ad
- Professionally formulated soil mix with carefully screened blonde sphagnum peat with frost gold and a small amount of organic fertilizer for fast root development. This seed starting soil is packed in a reusable sealing bag, to keep the soil fresh when storing and easy to open and close with every use.
It is 100% organic and all-natural seedling mix. This organic professional seed starting soil mix is pH balanced 5.
5, lightweight, specially formulated for fast root development, and helps build strong roots for healthy, vigorous plants. This seed starting soil mix is great for germinating most seedlings of organic vegetables, succulents, indoor ornamentals, flowers, cactus, herbs, fruits, and so on.
This seed starting soil mix comes in small bags, great for garden starters, indoor home plant starting, and lovers of home gardening. The right choice for optimum growth of general organic indoor potting, organic ornamentals, seedlings, and cuttings – in trays and paper plugs.
3. Seed Needs #ad
NOT Cilantro Seeds, Seed Needs, Culantro Seeds for Planting Eryngium foetidum Twin Pack of 300 Seeds Each Non-GMO #adSeed Needs #ad
- Each packet measures 3. 25” wide by 4. 25” tall and is accompanied with a QR code for easy reordering. Fresh seed - all culantro garden seeds packaged by Seed Needs are intended for the current growing season. Moderately easy to grow - culantro herbs are a little difficult to establish from seed, but if you follow the directions on the packet, they aren't too difficult to get sprouted and are very rewarding.
If stored properly, these seeds can be used in the following growing season with great success.
This means that the seeds in stock are always the freshest for the year of and are constantly being replenished from reputable growers. Shareable - share your seeds with friends and family! Twin packs by Seed Needs offer a generous amount of seeds in each paper packet and are usually shared.
Quality - all seed packets distributed by seed needs lLC are packed on demand in the mitten state of Michigan. Packet design - each seed packet displays a beautiful illustration on the front side and comes complete with detailed seed sowing instructions on the reverse side.
4. Seed Needs #ad
Seed Needs, Sensitive Plant Mimosa Pudica Twin Pack of 100 Seeds Each #adSeed Needs #ad
- Mimosa pudica is categorized as an annual flowering plant, which grows quickly from fresh seeds, later dying with the first killing frost. All seeds are produced from open pollinated plants, stored in a temperature controlled facility and constantly moved out due to popularity.
Intended for the current and the following growing season. All mimosa seeds sold by seed needs are non-gmo based seed products and are intended for the current & the following growing season.
Packets are 3. 25" wide by 4. 50" tall and come with a full colored illustration on the front side, as well as detailed sowing instructions on the reverse. Quality mimosa pudica seeds packaged by seed needs. The leaves of this plant will react to your touch, making it a great selection for kids. This mimosa pudica plant will grow to a compact growth of 18 to 24 inches tall.
5. CZ Grain #ad
Hollyhock Seeds for Planting, Mixed Colors, Long Blooming Period in All Zones, 250+ Seeds #adCZ Grain #ad
- Great for Bees and Butterflies. Beautiful multicolored Blooms, Easy to Grow. Mixed single hollyhocks - 250+ Seeds Approximately.
6. PlantGrabber #ad
SD1244 Mix Cockscomb Seeds, Non-Genetically Modified Seeds 100 Seeds, Celosia Cristata Seeds #adPlantGrabber #ad
- 90 days satisfaction & money Back Guarantee! New live fresh seeds From This Year Only. We do not sell Genetically Modified Seeds. Our prices are unbeatable! note: we ship by global air Mail.
90% germination Rate For Seeds. All natural & organic seeds. Delivery time: 2 to 6 weeks Please Be Patient!Items Ships From HongKong.
7. Seedz #ad
Certified Organic, Non Hybrid -USA, Non-GMO, Organic ARUGULA Seeds APPR. 1,100 Surrey Arugula, Heirloom Vegetable Seeds #adSeedz #ad
- Best value - approx. Certified organic seeds - usda organic arugula seeds, premium garden seeds grown here in the USA! Open-pollinated seeds - Heirloom seeds, Non GMO Verified; organic open-pollinated arugula seeds.
Risk-free purchase - buy with confidence! Your heirloom vegetable seeds are covered by a No-Questions-Asked, 30-Day Guarantee. 1, bell peppers, squash, cayenne pepper, lettuce, lacinato kale, okra, pea, jalapeno, cucumbers, spinach, bunching onions, swiss chard, cherry tomatoes, garden peas, 100 organic Surrey Arugula seeds per packet means you get the best for less! More from *seedz* - don’t miss our beans, radish, broccoli, carrots, red cabbage, watermelon & more!.
8. Marde Ross & Company #ad
8000+ Creeping Thyme Seeds, Perennial Herb for Landscaping #adMarde Ross & Company #ad
- Creeping thyme is a perennial herb which will over-winter well in zones 4-9. Division of established plantings can be done in March and April. Fall plantings should be avoided to protect against freeze damage.
Good seed to soil contact is necessary for ideal germination rates. Marde ross & company has been a Licensed California Nursery Since 1985. Creeping thyme is a popular and adaptive dwarf groundcover that is popular for landscape designs.
Used often as borders on flower beds and in between pavers on walkways, this is a ground cover that can handle moderate foot traffic. Direct sow seeds outdoors between may and august when temperatures are consistently in the high 60s or above. When planting, seeds should not be covered with soil, but rather pressed into the soil.
9. Outsidepride #ad
Outsidepride Creeping Speedwell Ground Cover Plant Seed, 1000 Seeds #adOutsidepride #ad
- No other company on this listing is selling our seed. Usda zones: 4 - 8. Outsidepride is a family owned U. S. Company. Bloom color: Light blue. Sowing rate: approximately 1000 seeds covers 20 square feet. Height: 2 inch perennial.