As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Nupla #ad
Nupla FHR-48 Heavy Gauge McLeod Fire Tool with Classic Handle and Butt Grip, 48" Handle Length #adNupla #ad
- Made using thousands of strands making it unique and super strong in a non conductive environment. Effective general multipurpose digging tool. Cost effective and very easy to store. Used in building fire line raking.
|Manufacturer||Nupla Corporation #ad|
2. Hisco #ad
Hisco HIMCT-W Renegade McLeod Fire and Trail Tool with 48" Ash Wood Handle #adHisco #ad
- Mcleod-style tool for use in forest fire suppression, as well as for tasks such as trail restoration and erosion control. Two-sided head, with tined rake on one side and hoe blade on the other for grubbing.
Head constructed of hardened steel for durability, and is 9 x 10-1/4 inches H x W with six 3-1/2" tines. 48" long handle has no grip and is constructed of ash wood for shock resistance and strength. Weight is 5 lb.
3. Yard-X #ad
Yard-X Multi-Use Garden Tool 5 Tools in One #adYard-X #ad
- Scrape & cut: use the steel blade at a new angle to scrape along tough surfaces such as concrete and stone where unwanted weeds grow. Create smooth, smooth stones, leveled surfaces with ease.
Rake & smooth: use the fork rake to clean gravel areas, and disperse mulch. Edge & chop: use the sharp edge to cut and clean around pathways, planting and vegetable beds.
Aerate & loosen: use the teeth of the fork at this straight angle to aerate lawns and planting beds promoting healthy soil for better growth. Hoe & slice: use the sharp steel blade to dig furrows, remove weeds, break-up soil, and slice unwanted plants at the roots. Give your lawn a professional looking edge.
4. Rogue and Arcadian #ad
Rogue Field Hoe, 6 inch Head 54 inch Fiberglass Handle Bonus Arcadian Cooling Towel, Gardening and Cultivating, Garden Grub Tool for Digging, Weeding #adRogue and Arcadian #ad
- 54 inch fiberglass handle. Multipurpose garden tool: our fiberglass Handle Hoe helps you to easily shape or clear the soil, remove weeds or dig narrow furrows or shallow trenches to plant seeds. Strong grip and right angle : the field hoe has a Fibreglass handle and the right angle gives you a strong grip enabling you throw a perfect balance of weight and strength and enhancing the activity.
Gardening job quick and easy: picking the right shaped gardening tools can save you time, and a whole lot of wear and tear on your body, money, especially when it comes to hand tools like our trusty field hoe.
We're confident you'll love our products, but if you're not 100% SATISFIED, our customer service team will work with you to make it right with our replacement option ! Enjoy your gardening now: rogue flat head hoe is the right choice of tool in the garden making light work of your gardening jobs, that you would otherwise spend an age doing, and can be the difference between a frustrating or an enjoyable experience.
100% satisfaction guarantee: customer satisfaction is of utmost importance to us.
5. Nupla #ad
3' Length, Nupla E-FHR NuPole Fire System McLeod Hoe/Rake Head #adNupla #ad
- Used as the head end of take-apart fire tool. Made using thousands of strands making it unique and super strong in a non conductive environment. Very cost effective and easy to store.
|Manufacturer||Nupla Corporation #ad|
6. McLeod #ad
Grubbing and Tamping, Raking, 48 Inch Handle, Grading, Multi-use Landscaping and Forestry Tool, Scraping #adMcLeod #ad
- Tackles grading, scraping, raking, grubbing and tamping tasks. Versatile tool originally designed for the forest service and now used by landscapers.
4 foot northern ash hardwood handle - 11 inch wide head. On one side of head - 6 tempered steel tines, each 3. 5 inches long. Other side of head - Straight edge.
7. Truper #ad
48-Inch Ash Handle, Truper 33033 Tru Pro Forest Service McLeod Fire Tool #adTruper #ad
- Forest service approved, fire tool for residential or commercial use. White ash handles give optimum ratio of resistance and flexibility.
Truper 33033, tru pro "the contractors choice" for professional use. Mac, 48-inch professional grade premium North American white ash handle. Use on farm or ranch for a lifetime of use.
|Warranty||Truper TRU-PRO tools are backed by lifetime replacement warranty.|
8. Bully Tools #ad
Bully Tools 92353 12-Gauge Garden Hoe with Fiberglass Handle #adBully Tools #ad
- Limited lifetime warranty. Commercial grade. Extra thick 12 gauge steel. Extended steel ferrule increases strength. 100% made in the USA.
|Brand||Bully Tools #ad|
|Manufacturer||Bully Tools #ad|