As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. JM BAMBOO #ad
Exotic House Plant, Staghorn Fern 6.5" Hanging Plant #adJM BAMBOO #ad
- Expedited shipping estimated delivery 1-2 days. Care guide and organic plant food included. Provide very bright, indirect light. Water thoroughly when dry. Large staghorn Plant in 6'' hanging pot.
2. California Tropicals #ad
4'' from California Tropicals, Staghorn Fern #adCalifornia Tropicals #ad
- Enhance Your Environment. It has soft light green leaves that grow outward. Spruce up any area with an easy to care for Staghorn Fern. This plant comes fully rooted in a 4" pot, ready to grow in and your beautiful home or your office.
Perfect gift for any occassion! All of our listings have very representative pictures of what you would receive.
3. The Orchid Gallery #ad
3 Baby Staghorn Fern Plants by The Orchid Gallery #adThe Orchid Gallery #ad
- The plant will freeze and die en ROUTE. Please don't purchase this plant if it's that cold where you are. Free growing instructions included. We'll have to cancel your order.
3 baby staghorn ferns platycerium bifurcatum. Caution: we can't ship this to you safely if your nightly lows are below 30 degrees. Orchid gallery plugs, fresh from the grow tray. Ready to mount or pot, easy to grow.
4. Wellspring Gardens #ad
Staghorn Fern Netherlands Live Plant, Playtcerium bifurcatum #adWellspring Gardens #ad
- Can be grown indoors! the staghorn fern is an incredibly unique plant that's easy to care for! Great gift idea! You will be receiving 1 plant between 3 & 8 inches in height, in a 3 inch deep pot.
5. PAPCOOL #ad
Staghorn Ferns Lịve Plạnt, Platycerium Bifurcatum, PAPCOOL Staghorn Ferns #adPAPCOOL #ad
- Most typically, it is mounted on a surface and displayed on a wall, like a piece of art in its own right. The staghorn fern is an unusual plant, being both an air plant and a fern, though it bears little resemblance to most ferns.
The staghorn fern can be grown as a houseplant or outside in gardens with mild climates.
6. The Orchid Gallery #ad
5 Fast Growing Baby Staghorn Ferns, Netherlands Variety #adThe Orchid Gallery #ad
- The plant will freeze and die en ROUTE. Ready to mount or pot, Netherlands variety, FREE shipping. Please don't purchase this plant if it's that cold where you are. Free growing instructions included.
Orchid gallery plugs, fresh from the grow tray. We'll have to cancel your order. Caution: we can't ship this to you safely if your nightly lows are below 30 degrees. 5 baby staghorn ferns platycerium bifurcatum.
7. PAPCOOL #ad
Platycerium Bifurcatum – 4’’ Pot, PAPCOOL Staghorn Ferns Lịve Plạnt #adPAPCOOL #ad
- Growing staghorn ferns is easy. The plants have two types of leaves, one of which resembles the horns of a large herbivore. The plants grow outdoors in warm season locations and indoors elsewhere.
Staghorn ferns platycerium bifurcatum have an out-of-this world appearance. If they get low to medium light and moderate moisture, they will thrive.
8. 9GreenBox #ad
3.25" Pot, Staghorn Fern, 9GreenBox #ad9GreenBox #ad
- This plant is an epiphyte type of plant that gets moisture and nutrients from the air. Native in tropical areas such as Southeast Asia and Africa. 9greenbox staghorn fern belongs to the species of this fern which does not require much attention in growing. They are low mai. Keep in my mind that overwatering your fern can cause black spots on the basal fronds and can definitely affect the growth of your plant and can cause its death.
You can try feeding your fern organically by simply cutting the banana peel in smaller pieces. 9greenbox - staghorn fern is shipped in a 3. 25'' inch pot.
They can be found growing cautiously on tree trunks and branches they also grow without roots and can be displayed as a hanging live plant. Water your fern once per week in dry days of the year and once in every two weeks in cold season. Staghorn fern - staghorn or elkhorn ferns is popular due to its unique shaped fronds.
When you notice offsets from your fern simply pull out those and attach them to a new mount to encourage new fern growth. Pruning staghorn fern - cut down the damaged fronds using sharp and clean shears but don't remove those damaged fronds as they can act as a fertilizer while they decomposed. Growing staghorn fern - this fern requires bright or indirect light but they are must be protected from harsh direct sun light. They can't stand in freezing temperature so better keep your fern indoors as a hanging plant when the winter season is approaching.