As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Easy to Grow #ad
Organic Shallots French Red, Gourmet! 1/2 lb. Bag Shallot Bulbs to Plant | Ships from Easy to Grow TM #adEasy to Grow #ad
- Of 1/2 lb. Priced for a pkg. Authentic product from EasytoGrow, an American company. Garden fresh gourmet Shallots - Certified organically grown and harvested.
Best home grown; fresh, inexpensive, available when you're ready. Of planting shallots. Caramelize well and blend beautifully with wine flavors.
2. Starting Gardens #ad
Shallots, Bulbs, 12 Ounce Pack, The Gourmet Onion #adStarting Gardens #ad
- Favored By Chefs. Shallots are a member of the onion and garlic families. Unlike garlic, which is a clove that grows into a bulb, the shallot is a bulb that grows other bulbs around it.
Grown in the USA. A gourmet’s delight, shallots add a unique depth of flavor to a recipe, without overpowering it.
3. CaribbeanGarden #ad
Heirloom shallot from France, 100 Shallot Seeds "Zebrune" #adCaribbeanGarden #ad
- Country/region of manufacture:United States, Mpn:Vegetable/onion, Foliage:Green. Brand:caribbeangarden, Sunlight:Full Sun, Watering:Medium. Model:long day onion, Season Of Interest:Spring/fall.
4. Stargazer Perennials #ad
Stargazer Perennials Mixed Red, White and Yellow Onion Sets 8 oz | Organic Non-GMO Bulbs, Easy to Grow Onion Assortment… #adStargazer Perennials #ad
- Day neutral / long day mix. 50-60 sets organic Non-GMO onion sets. Grow in the garden, raised bed, or container. Please note: Cannot ship to Washington, Idaho.
How to grow planting tip sheet included. Contains 8 oz. Grown in USA. Gardeners love our red, white and yellow organic onion bulb set collection! Perfect for small home gardens.
5. David's Garden Seeds #ad
David's Garden Seeds Shallot Conservor 9823 Red 100 Non-GMO, Hybrid Seeds #adDavid's Garden Seeds #ad
- Germination rate about 80% or better. Harvest in about 110 days. Half long-style shallots with a warm reddish-copper skin and white flesh. Seeds are non-gmo, easy to grow and hand packed by David's Garden Seeds in the United States. Suitable for long storage through spring.
6. Park Seed #ad
Productive Heirloom, Park Seed Classic French Zebrune Shallot Seeds, Pack of 200 Seeds #adPark Seed #ad
- Germination takes anywhere from 4 to 10 days, and is very dependable. Space transplants about 6 inches apart in the garden. Sow the seeds 4 to 6 weeks before the last scheduled frost in your area.
100 days from setting out transplants. Once you've tasted a shallot fresh from the soil of your own backyard, sweet flavor, you'll never go back to those overpriced supermarket varieties! Zebrune is a classic french shallot, an heirloom that continues to delight as new varieties come and go.
It's pinkish-brown with a mild, it stores well, and it is destined to become your favorite new veggie in the garden.
Onions -- can't go wrong! Transplant the seedlings as soon as the soil is workable in spring. Zebrune is a highly productive plant, reaching 12 to 24 inches high and about 4 to 8 inches wide. Zebrune should be started indoors in short-season climates, or if you want the earliest possible crop of shallots.
7. David's Garden Seeds #ad
David's Garden Seeds Shallot Matador 2954 Red 50 Non-GMO, Hybrid Seeds #adDavid's Garden Seeds #ad
- Suitable for long storage through spring. Germination rate about 80% or better. Seeds are non-gmo, easy to grow and hand packed by David's Garden Seeds in the United States. Half long-style shallots with a warm reddish-copper skin and white flesh. Harvest in about 105 days.
8. David's Garden Seeds #ad
Hybrid Seeds, David's Garden Seeds Shallot Ambition 8674 Red 100 Non-GMO #adDavid's Garden Seeds #ad
- Seeds are non-gmo, easy to grow and hand packed by David's Garden Seeds in the United States. Half long-style shallots with a warm reddish-copper skin and white flesh. Germination rate about 80% or better. Harvest in about 105 days. Suitable for long storage through spring.