As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Barenbrug #ad
3 lbs, Barenbrug Free Range GroundCover Forage Seed Mixture Ideal for Chickens, Game Birds, Goats, and Sheep, Blue #adBarenbrug #ad
- Coverage: 1-2 lbs per 1000 sq. Quick growth: germination will range from 7-14 days. Grow in multiple places: plant in a tray, vineyard alleyway, orchard, in your yard, chicken runs, or pasture.
Wide assortment of seed species: Will grow into a smorgasbord of greens for your small animals like free range chickens to forage on. Cater to variety of animals: Ideal for Chickens, goats, game birds, and sheep. Ft.
|Model||Free Range GroundCover|
2. Barenbrug #ad
Orange, Barenbrug Premium Forage Seed Mixture Ideal for Free Range Chickens, 1 lb Chicks Mix #adBarenbrug #ad
- Ft. Variety of uses: mixture can be used for free range chickens/poultry and also backyard game birds, and sheep. Swift germination: With sufficient moisture, the seeds germinate within 7-14 days.
The mixture is non-coated. Plant in a plot of soil in your yard, goats, chicken run, or in trays. And is best in the transition and northern climate zones.
Coverage and climate: 1-2 lbs per 1000 sq. Non-gmo ingredients: contains white clover, tetraploid perennial ryegrass, tetraploid annual ryegrass, flax, and alfalfa seeds. Can help health of eggs: some of the ingredients in this mix have been shown to increase the level of Omega-3 in eggs.
3. PastureRX #ad
PastureRX Premium Pasture Grass Seed Mix Forage Mixture for Livestock, and Horses Non GMO Formula-23 lbs-Covers 1 Acre, Sheep, Cattle #adPastureRX #ad
- Contains seeds of: orchardgrass, novel fescue non-toxic, red clover, annual ryegrass, and alfalfa seeds. Ultra-absorbent: each micro-granule holds 600 times its weight in water. It is easy to plant and can be grazed as soon as the plants have firmly taken root.
This will improve your pasture's overall yield and longevity meaning you can focus less on planting and more on tending to your pastures and animals. Yellow jacket enhanced seed coating: finished with an exclusive seed enhancement that improves seedling establishment under marginal conditions and produces improved plant growth even after establishment.
The mix is also perfect for repair jobs. Rapid germination: its 7-10 day germination creates a swift establishment for quick and sustainable growth.
Planting seasons and size: this seed is best for planting in the winter and early spring or the late summer and early fall. One bag 23 lbs covers 1 acre. This makes it ideal for drought tolerance, growth establishment, and overall longevity of pastures. Nutritional and animal friendly: the mix has excellent nutritional content with a balance of non-GMO grasses and legumes making it highly digestible and palatable.
4. Nature's Seed #ad
Switchgrass 1 LB #adNature's Seed #ad
- Performs well on a wide range of soils. Valuable as livestock forage, wildlife habitat, erosion control and biofuel source. One of the dominant species of the tallgrass prairie, and can grow up to six feet tall.
5. SeedRanch #ad
Tifton 9 Bahia Grass Seed, 5 lb #adSeedRanch #ad
- Improved variety of Pensacola Bahia. Considered a very durable pasture grass for horses. Well adapted wherever Pensacola bahiagrass is grown. Has more vigorous seedlings, longer leaves, and is equally digestible.
Works well across the southern united states including florida, Mississippi, Oklahoma, Tennessee, North East Texas, South Carolina, North Carolina, Alabama, Louisiana, Georgia, and South West California.
6. Barenbrug #ad
25 LB Bag, Barenbrug Stockmaster Premium Multi-Purpose Pasture Grass and Forage Seed Mix #adBarenbrug #ad
- Seeding recommendations: versatile and can be established via full cultivation or no-till seeding at 25-30 lbs. Acre as well as broadcast seeding at 35-40 lbs. Acre. Multi-purpose grass and forage seed mix: Provides a highly palatable and digestible forage mixture for cattle, llamas, alpacas, sheep, goats, and horses.
Great for hay production: perfect for smaller acreage fields that require a long lasting, high quality pasture and can also be used for hay fields after establishment.
Rapid establishment and high yield: Contains improved varieties of perennial ryegrass, tall fescue, and orchardgrass that establish rapidly to offer earlier availability and higher yields. Get-plus technology grasses: baroptima plus e34 soft leaf tall fescue and Remington PLUS NEA2 perennial ryegrass perform well in grazing situations and offer persistence, winter-hardiness, and drought tolerance.
7. SeedRanch #ad
10 Lbs. by SeedRanch, SeedRanch Pensacola Bahia Grass Seed #adSeedRanch #ad
- Drought and Disease Resistant. 10 lbs. Plants - lawn 1000 Sq. Ft. Easy to establish - Grows Quickly and Vigorously. Good traffic Tolerance. Low Maintenance.
8. X-Seed #ad
25-Pound, X-Seed 440FS0021UCT185 Land Over-Seeder Pasture Forage Seed #adX-Seed #ad
- Covers up to one acre. Micro-boost enhances germination, develops longer more fiberous roots and creates larger seedlings. 15-percent maximo intermediate ryegrass, 3-percent clover, 49-percent gulf annual ryegrass, 20-percent Orchard grass, 13-percent intermediate ryegrass.
Rejuvenates old, permanent fields. Endophyte-Free.
|Manufacturer||X-Seed, Inc. #ad|
|Warranty||Guaranteed to grow|