As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. American Plant Exchange #ad
American Plant Exchange Sambac Arabian Jasmine Low Maintenance Live Plant, 6" Pot, Flowers and Brilliant Green Leaves, Fragrance #adAmerican Plant Exchange #ad
- This item does not ship to California. The more sun, the more flowers. The small flowers -- often white, but sometimes pink or yellow -- Usually pack a punch in the scent department, and a small sprig can scent a room.
Sambac is a broad-leaf evergreen that likes a site with full or partial sun. Jasmine sambac, also known as arabian Jasmine, is one of the best bush Jasmine choices, and has small snow-white flowers with an intoxicating fragrance.
Brings a great garden feel to the indoors! An excellent container plant on a patio, or balcony. Thrives outdoors in warm climates and is beautiful trained to fences, deck, posts, latticework and trellises.
2. ALWAYS FOREVER #ad
Tea Jasmine Fragrant Flowers Live Starter Plants, Maid of Orleans, ALWAYS FOREVER 1 Jasmine Sambac #adALWAYS FOREVER #ad
- 3 to 5 inches Tall Or More. Jasminum sambac - Better Known As Arabian Jasmine. Well rooted Live Plant. Plants are going To Be Ship Bare Roots. The flowers bloom All Throughout The Year.
3. Thai Greenhouse #ad
Fragrant, Grand Duke of Tuscany, 9GreenBox, Arabian Jasmine Plant, 4" Pot #adThai Greenhouse #ad
- The excess vines of your Jasmine Plant should be cut off regularly. If you want to encourage growing abundant Jasmine Flowers, phosphorous will do the blossom development. Growing a jasmine plant – jasmine’s are easy growing plant that prefers to be in well-drained soil.
If your jasmine plant belongs to vining variety you also need to regularly practice trellis and make sure to secure the weaker vines to assist it in holding on. 9greenbox arabian jasmine plant that you will be receiving in your purchase is growing in a 4" inch pot.
Some are slowly and others are aggressively growing that requires regular trimming. A full to light shade of sun light is best for Jasmine Plant. Can also be used as a fragrant ingredient in perfumes and as a jasmine tea.
In order to prevent your plant from these destroying insects, you can apply a neem oil to your plants soil and that should aid the insect’s issues. Jasmine plant – a small shrub or vine that is widely cultivated for its stunning and sweet-scented flowers. Regular watering and fertilizing should take place. Proudly Homegrown by 9GreenBox. Approximately grows up to 1. 6 to 9.
|Brand||Thai Greenhouse #ad|
4. PERFECT PLANTS #ad
1 Gallon, Includes Care Guide, Perfect Plants Confederate Jasmine Live Plant #adPERFECT PLANTS #ad
- This hardy vine is easy to shape along fence-lines, Trellises, gazebos, benches, decks, mailboxes, walls, and hand-rails.
This plant features cascading lime-green foliage with pale, pinwheel flowers that release a heavy spring aroma. Live confederate jasmine is a beautifully-fragrant, Jasmine vine incredibly easy to grow and maintain.
Mature height: 10-12ft | mature width: 4Ft, Confederate Jasmine is easy to manipulate with garden steaks, garden wire, or plant clips. Jasmine plants love the sun and would enjoy a spot in the landscape that receives full sun and partial shade throughout the day.
5. liveplantflower #ad
Maid of Orleans, Tea Jasmine Fragrant Flowers Live Starter Plants, 1 Jasmine Sambac #adliveplantflower #ad
- Well rooted live plant. 5 inches tall or more. Plants are going to be ship bare roots. 1 jasmine sambac - maid of orleans - Tea Jasmine Fragrant Flowers Live Starter Plants.
6. 9GreenBox #ad
Attracts Zen, Table, Luck, Grown in The USA, 9GreenBox, Non-GMO, Desk, 4'' Pot Live Plant Ornament Decor for Home, Kitchen, Office, Good Fortune, Arabian Jasmine #ad9GreenBox #ad
- In order to prevent your plant from these destroying insects, you can apply a neem oil to your plants soil and that should aid the insect’s issues. Taking care of jasmine plant - the most common pests for Jasmine species are whiteflies, nematodes and mealybugs.
Proudly Homegrown by 9GreenBox. Can be grown indoor or outdoor. Jasmine plant – a small shrub or vine that is widely cultivated for its stunning and sweet-scented flowers. A full to light shade of sun light is best for Jasmine Plant.
Regular watering and fertilizing should take place. Some are slowly and others are aggressively growing that requires regular trimming. Approximately grows up to 1. 6 to 9. 8 ft in height. If your jasmine plant belongs to vining variety you also need to regularly practice trellis and make sure to secure the weaker vines to assist it in holding on.
Pruning – depending on your jasmine plant variety, if it is a shrub your main goal is to maintain the size or the shape as what you wish it to be. Can also be used as a fragrant ingredient in perfumes and as a jasmine tea. If you want to encourage growing abundant Jasmine Flowers, phosphorous will do the blossom development.
7. ACHMADANAM #ad
Jasmine Sambac~Maid of Orleans~Tea Jasmine Fragrant Flowers Live Plants 5 to 7" #adACHMADANAM #ad
- Ship from United States. Plant 5 to 7 inches tall or more. Jasmine sambac live Plants. Live plant For your Garden. Plant will be ship out bare roots without the pot.
8. American Plant Exchange #ad
6" Pot, Green, AMERICAN PLANT EXCHANGE Asiatic Jasmine Minima Live Plant #adAmerican Plant Exchange #ad
- Houseplants make your home more beautiful, purify your air, boost your mood, help you sleep, and relieve dryness by raising the humidity in your rooms.
Jasmine minima is a fast growing ground cover that is perfect for urban sidewalks, roof gardens, pet rest areas, medians, living walls, and planters. They are great for erosion control on slopes and near down spouts and as weed control for common areas and walkways and tolerate full sun or shade.
This hardy cold and drought tolerant evergreen is a great replacement for turf grass and can be easily maintained at specific heights by mowing. This pet safe indoor or outdoor plant is in a 6" container 8-10" Inches tall from the bottom of the pot to the top leaves; Zones 6 to 10 .