As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Ohio Heirloom Seeds #ad
Heirloom Tomato Seed Assortment- 10 Varieties- Over 900 Seeds- Non GMO Heirloom Varieties #adOhio Heirloom Seeds #ad
- Grown in 2020 for the 2021 season. This assortment contains over 900 seeds. Varieties included: cherokee purple, giant belgium, Black Krim, Mortgage Lifter, Roma, Beefsteak, Pink Brandywine, Yellow Brandywine, German Johnson, Yellow Pear.
Each variety is packaged in separate envelopes and labeled accordingly. Heirloom, non-GMO Varieties.
2. Burpee #ad
Burpee Early Girl Tomato Seeds 50 seeds #adBurpee #ad
- Find over 1000 burpee vegetable, herb, and flower seeds on Amazon. High yielding and extremely early. Plant spread is 52". Red tomatoes. Burpee, the gardener’s best friend since 1876.
Sow indoors 6-8 weeks before average last frost date using a Burpee seed starting kit. Sunlight exposure = full-sun. Plant height is 55". Each packet contains 50 seeds. Get your seeds off to a great start with a Burpee Seed Starting Kit.
Beautiful plants and everything else you need to grow the garden of your dreams from America’s most trusted seed company. Annual for all growing zones from 1-11. 5 oz. Harvest in 59 days. Transplant to the garden 4 weeks after the average last frost date. Yields 3" fruit. No gmos, ever. Indeterminate.
3. Burpee #ad
35 Seeds, Burpee Celebrity' Hybrid | Slicing Red Tomato | Disease-Resistant #adBurpee #ad
- Transplant to the garden 4 weeks after the average last frost date. Pick your flavor: burpee offers a wide variety of tomato seeds for all your culinary needs. Our full varieties include: cherry, beefsteak, paste & slicing tomatoes! Seed starting made easy: get a successful start on your tomato garden with “Burpee’s "72 Cell Self-Watering Kit”.
Each variety is handpicked by our expert team here at Burpee to provide the most complete & successfull tomato gardening experience. Classic varieties: get the best of our best with burpee’s “Celebrity" Hybrid tomato seeds for planting.
Just sow and grow! tips from burpee: sow “celebrity” indoors 6-8 weeks before average last frost date using a Burpee seed starting kit. Burpee pledge: burpee is committed to providing our customers with the highest quality seeds at germination rates 35% higher than industry standards.
All our orders receive special care to ensure healthy seeds are packaged and shipped in good condition of our customers. Our hassle-free kit helps with continuous soil hydration, improves germination and reduces the need for frequent watering. In the mood for a juicy burger? Slicer varieties like our “Celebrity” make great additions to any home-made sandwiches. Harvest in 70 days.
4. Marde Ross & Company #ad
Cherokee Purple Heirloom Tomato Seeds, Large Tomato, One of The Most Delicious Tomatoes for Home Growing, Non GMO, Neonicotinoid-Free. #adMarde Ross & Company #ad
- Keep moist while germinating and Keep Moist Outside but don't Overwater. Plant seed 1/4" indoors and 1/2" Outdoors when Warm. Marde ross & company has been a Licensed California Nursery since 1985.
Very popular Variety. 50 cherokee purple tomato seeds - delicious, Firm and Juicy Large Tomatoes - Non GMO - Neonicotinoid-Free.
5. Legend Online #ad
Legend Online Garden Seeds Tomato Beefsteak Celebrity DS733 Red 25 Hybrid Seeds #adLegend Online #ad
- Seeds are non-gmo and hand packed by Garden Seeds. Germination rate about 80%. Easy to Grow. Most grocery stores Don't Stock This Variety. Comparable to spinach in taste, the leaves are a good source of dietary fiber and contain high amounts of protein, vitamins, and minerals.
6. Sow Right Seeds #ad
Cherokee Purple Tomato Seed for Planting, Non-GMO Heirloom Packet with Instructions to Plant a Home Vegetable Garden, Sow Right Seeds, Great Gardening Gift 1 #adSow Right Seeds #ad
- But don’t stop there; mix with fresh mozzarella and basil for a summertime salad or bruschetta, make fresh pico, a tomato tart, smoky and spicy tomato jam, or preserve them dried or canned for a shot of garden flavor in deep winter. Let the fruit ripen on the plant for the best flavor.
Great variety -- home-grown heirloom tomatoes have so much more flavor than supermarket hybrid varieties, beefsteak, grape, including yellow, pink, And heirloom tomatoes come in such a wide range of shapes including cherry, and in many more colors than red, paste, roma, purple, black, white or even green.
Under the “how To” section of our website. Safe seed -- sow right seeds has taken the safe Seed Pledge and sells only fresh Non-GMO heirloom seeds that are safe for you and your family. Minimum of 100mg per packet approximately 45 seeds.
Easy to grow -- instructions on to start indoors early included on each packet with additional growing tips, recipes, etc. Plus we are available to answer your questions as well. Indeterminate but relatively short vines. Complex flavor is mostly sweet with hints of smoky and acidic notes. Beautiful -- large full-color packet of cherokee purple tomato seed; heirloom variety with large 5” tomatoes with dark skins, deep rose-colored flesh, and pockets of green in seed cavities.
7. Mini Garden #ad
15 Seeds Legend Tomato Seed #adMini Garden #ad
- Matures in 65 days from germination. The earliest full-size slicer. This is seed. 4-5" red, nearly seedless, tolerates late blight, amazingly sweet.
8. David's Garden Seeds #ad
Hybrid Seeds, David's Garden Seeds Tomato Beefsteak Big Boy SL8443 Red 25 Non-GMO #adDavid's Garden Seeds #ad
- Its wonderful aroma and richly flavored meaty flesh cannot be beat. Seeds are non-gmo and hand packed by David's Garden Seeds in the United States. Germination rate about 80% or better. Harvest in about 80 days. Bright red flavorful 10 - 16 oz slicing tomato indeterminate.