As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. American Plant Exchange #ad
Indoor/Outdoor Air Purifier, 6" Pot, AMERICAN PLANT EXCHANGE English Ivy Baltic Trailing Vine Live Plant #adAmerican Plant Exchange #ad
- The most important part of indoor ivy plant care is light. English ivy are admired for their ability to pull harmful gases out of the air and into their leaves and roots. All true ivies need bright, indirect light. The foliage of baltic english ivy is slightly smaller and more compact than traditional English Ivy, shipping in cold weather can cause damage to live plants.
This fast-growing climber is easy to care for, in containers and hanging baskets, and looks great either hanging or dangling its vines from a shelf, or can be sheared and trained as Topiary.
2. The Three Company #ad
English Ivy 4 Per Pack, Beautiful Groundcover, 6" Tall by 4" Wide in 1 Pint Pot, The Three Company Live Evergreen Perennial #adThe Three Company #ad
- Decorative: english ivy can act as a ground cover, due to its aerial rootlets, spreading horizontally. When watering your ivy, always check the soil before adding water. In fact, english ivy is one of the national Aeronautics and Space Administration’s NASA’s top 10 air-purifying plants.
Fun fact: when kept indoors as a houseplant, english ivy may also help with air purification. Growth: the best time to plant English ivy is spring. Care: english ivy plants grow well in part shade to full shade.
It is a fast, aggressive grower that is considered invasive in many areas. But it is also a climber, which allows it to climb to 80 feet high. Ivy prefers to be kept slightly on the dry side. Product: all our plants are shipped fresh directly from our greenhouse to you! Giving back: giving back is important to us, so 25% of all profits go to supporting various 501c3 organizations! .
3. JM BAMBOO #ad
Baltic English Ivy 8 Plants, Jmbamboo, 2 1/4" Pot, Hardy Groundcover #adJM BAMBOO #ad
- Grows in sun or shade. Proper name: Hedera helix 'Baltic'. The plants you will receive are growing in 2. 25" pots // from Jmbamboo. Considered the hardiest English Ivy. Hardy in zones 4-8. Deer resistant.
4. Hirt's Gardens #ad
Hardy Groundcover/House Plant -Sun/Shade-2 Pack 3" Pots, Gold Child English Ivy #adHirt's Gardens #ad
- Deer resistant. Proper name: Hedera helix 'Gold Child'. Easy to grow. Grows in sun or shade. Immediate shipping. Hardy in zones 5-8.
5. S-pone #ad
100+ Ivy Vine Liana Seeds Green Vines Climbing Beautiful Ground-Creeping Plants Bonsai Home #adS-pone #ad
- As a planting material, on windowsills. You can plant a plant not only on the site. It is used for hanging pots, loose, slightly acidic or neutral. But you can also grow it at home.
You can grow ivy from seedlings only in the spring – the sprouts are transplanted into the open ground at the end of April. To plant ivy, vases, you must first prepare everything for its cultivation. Ivy or hedera-a plant that is used in various ways to decorate facades, gazebos, arches, columns.
Ivy can grow equally well in the sun or in partial shade. Seeds are planted 2 times-in winter and in spring. 100+ ivy vine liana seeds green vines Climbing Beautiful Ground-Creeping Plants Bonsai Home. The soil should be fertile, even grown on balconies and in pots, you can use seeds.
6. CZ Grain #ad
USA, 50 Boston Ivy Seeds for Planting, Easy to Grow Ivy Vine, Ships from Iowa #adCZ Grain #ad
- 1 growth performance: our rating speaks for itself! You get authentic seeds that are guaranteed to be healthy and viable. Stunning landscaping vine. Nevertheless, or your money back! If you struggle with any aspect of the process, no questions asked.
No soil or pot included, all natural high Quality Potting Soil like Fox Farms Ocean Forest or CZ Grain Bonsai Soil is recommended. See the excitement in their eyes as they experience growing indoor bonsai trees.
Images are for reference only and are of mature plants* - ships as seeds. The perfect diy gift: for mom, him or her, housewarming or any other occasion. We promise to help you out until you receive the results that you want.
Ideal for beginners, holidays, masters, dad, this is the perfect gift to give on birthdays, anniversaries, and children alike. Easily grows on fences and walls. Healthy seeds: 50 fresh boston Ivy Seeds. 100% satisfaction guaranteed: love it, if you are not satisfied with the kit we'll refund you 100% of the money, don't hesitate to contact us.
7. Hirt's Gardens #ad
1 3/4" Pots, Thorndale English Ivy 48 Plants, Hardy Groundcover #adHirt's Gardens #ad
- Considered the hardiest English Ivy. Deer resistant. Hardy in zones 4-8. Plants ordered during winter months are shipped dormant. Proper name: Hedera helix 'Thorndale'. Immediate shipping in 48 cell flats. Grows in sun or shade.
8. CZ Grain #ad
Blue Morning Glory Climbing Vine | 100 Seeds to Plant | Beautiful Flowering Vine #adCZ Grain #ad
- Made in USA. Quality seeds: 100+ seeds. Blue blooming vine: beautiful Climbing Vine with vibrant blue flowers. Cz grain guarantee: 100% satisfaction Guaranteed. Attractive garden addition: Wonderful Spring Flowering Vine - Attracts Butterflies and Hummingbirds.
An excellent addition to any garden or outdoor space. Ships from Iowa to you. If there are any issues just reach out for a simple solution.