As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Jonathan Green #ad
Jonathan Green 10316 Black Beauty Grass Seed, 50-Pound #adJonathan Green #ad
- 100% tall Fescue. 15, 000 square foot coverage. 50 pound bag. Has an invisible waxy coating which wards off disease and preserves moisture in the leaf for superior drought tolerance.
|Brand||Jonathan Green #ad|
|Manufacturer||Jonathan Green #ad|
2. Unknown #ad
Grass Seed Premium RYE Gulf Annual Oregon Grown 50 LBS #adUnknown #ad
- Ft. Rye grass Seed. 50 lb. Covers up to 10, 000 sq. Annual. Hardiness zones - 1, 2, 5, 4, 3, 6, 7.
3. The Dirty Gardener #ad
The Dirty Gardener Kentucky 31 Tall Fescue Lawn Grass, 50 Pounds #adThe Dirty Gardener #ad
- Works well in full sun to medium shade. Has an increased heat tolerance over other fescues. This kentucky blend is light green and has a course texture. Easy to grow and requires little maintenance. Tolerates drought and foot traffic very well.
4. SeedRanch #ad
SeedRanch Titan Rx Ultra Tall Fescue Grass Seeds, 50 Lbs. #adSeedRanch #ad
- Disease Resistant. Heat Tolerant. Pest Resistant. Rhizomes and Recovery. Grows in both Sun and Shade.
5. SeedRanch #ad
50 Lbs., Pennington Sahara II Bermuda Grass Seed #adSeedRanch #ad
- Grass texture: Moderately fine. Traffic Tolerance: Excellent. Drought Tolerance: Excellent. Sun tolerance: Excellent. Grass color: Medium to dark green.
6. Scotts #ad
Full Sun, Seed and Fertilizer, Dense Shade, High Traffic Areas, Covers up to 890 sq. ft., 40 lb., Combination Mulch, Scotts EZ Seed Patch and Repair Sun and Shade, Tackifier Reduces Seed Wash-Away #adScotts #ad
- Ft. Mulch: absorbs 6x its weight in water and expands to surround the seed in a moist protective layer. Grass seed: Scotts best high performance grass seed. Fertilizer: exclusive controlled release technology feeds seedlings to jumpstart growth.
Grows in full sun and dense shade, high traffic areas and on slopes; seeds up to 890 sq. Tackifier: helps keep seed from washing away; Protectant: Helps keep seedlings safe from harmful diseases that can attack newly planted areas.
7. Scotts #ad
Combination Seed & Fertilizer, Grows in Just Weeks, Scotts Turf Builder Rapid Grass Sun & Shade Mix: up to 8,000 sq. ft., 16 lbs #adScotts #ad
- Unique, proprietary combination of sun and shade mix of seed and fertilizer results in full green grass that grows in just weeks; expect to see grass growing at a minimum of 12 days and maximum of 21 days.
For best results, then water daily or as needed to keep soil surface moist until the seedlings reach 2 to 3 inches tall; one 16-lb. Fall and spring are the best times to plant grass seed; seed germinates best when temperatures are between 60°F and 80°F and the chance of frost has passed.
This sun and shade grass seed and fertilizer combination will change the way you grow grass; it's the most complete solution for large problem areas in your lawn and for establishing new grass.
Enjoy a new lawn in just weeks with scotts turf builder Rapid Grass Sun & Shade Mix; grows up to 2x times faster than seed alone when applied at the new lawn rate subject to proper care. Ft. Bag seeds up to 8, rake soil lightly to remove debris; apply grass seed with a Scotts spreader, 000 sq.
|Manufacturer||Scotts Miracle-Gro #ad|
8. Pennington #ad
25 LB, Pennington Kentucky 31 Tall Fescue Grass Seed #adPennington #ad
- Grows well in full sun to medium-shaded areas. Durable, low-maintenance grass seed. Establishes easily. Ft. Produces a lighter green, drought-resistant lawn.
This package covers up to 6, 250 sq. Pennington’s exclusive Penkoted technology protects the seed from deadly fungus. Holds up well under foot traffic. Germination time: 14 days.
|Manufacturer||CENTRAL Garden & Pet #ad|