As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Znadna & Garden #ad
Znadna Seed, 60 Seeds Organic Rare Red Goji Berry Seeds Lycium Barbarum Wolfberry Seed Chinese Bocksthorn Seeds Medicinal herb Perennial #adZnadna & Garden #ad
- Material: Seed. Bright red berries goji berries are about 7 / 8 "long and mature in autumn. It prefers a sunny to half shady location. In august, the harvest season starts with goji berries. There are proteins, b 1 and b 12. Chinese wolfberry also known as chinese wolfberry, goji berry and Chinese wolfberry is a multi-stemmed vine-like, deciduous shrub with broad branches that typically grow to 3-6 'sometimes to 12' tall.
These are b 6, vitamin E and beta-carotene are also included in their composition.
It is 10 percent of the total composition. Fats, proteins and high levels of complex carbohydrates. Occasional thorns appear on the stems. It comes from hillsides, diamond-shaped, tube, elliptic or lanceolate leaves 1-3 "long are bright green .
Small, disturbed areas and wastelands in southern China. Vitamin C, polysaccharides. The shrub of the berry is perennial and especially hardy, self-fertile and easy to care for. The plant grows up to 300 cm high, thrives on any soil and is also suitable for planting pots on a balcony or terrace. Goji fruits contain many group B vitamins. Egg-shaped, roadsides, pale purple lavender flowers bloom in spring on the stems that are from the leaf axils.
2. David's Garden Seeds #ad
Heirloom Seeds, David's Garden Seeds Herb Goji Berry SL8711 Red 500 Non-GMO #adDavid's Garden Seeds #ad
- Delicious and healthy, berries have been used as medicine in China for centuries. Also known as Chinese Wolfberry. Seeds are non-gmo, easy to grow and hand packed by David's Garden Seeds in the United States.
Germination rate about 80% or better. Harvest in about 1 year in pots and 2 years in ground.
3. Kuting #ad
Lycium Barbarum Lycium ruthenicum Black Goji Berry Wolfberry Fruit Seeds 50+ Non GMO for Home Garden Plant #adKuting #ad
- The medicinal value and nutritional value of lycium barbarum is also very high. Made with a little organic fertilizer to become a nutrient soil. We offer vacuum packaging, each containing 50+Lycium Barbarum seeds for you to grow well.
Prepare for germination. Potted lycium barbarum is also a very common planting method, but the most important one is the fruitful Lycium Barbarum harvest. Not only does it have the role of viewing and greening, artificial planting has already been carried out.
Lycium barbarum can grow vigorously in the harsh and harsh environment in the wild. Lycium barbarum is best sown in spring and autumn. Self-production is a wonderful way to plant. As a black carp that is gradually lacking in resources, which can be planted in courtyards and balconies.
Black scorpion likes deep sandy soil, using river sand and humus soil. Live broadcast. It can withstand 38 degrees of high temperature and can withstand the cold of more than 29 degrees. Soak seeds in warm water for 24 hours before planting. It is a very vigorous plant. The temperature is maintained at 18-28 degrees, and it is usually germinated about one week after sowing.
4. Red Supply Solution #ad
Lycium Chinense/Lycium Barbarum, Chinese Wolfberry Plant, Easy to Grow Goji Berries Seeds for Planting, Perennial Non GMO Super Fruit, Goji Berry 50 Seeds #adRed Supply Solution #ad
- Best quality - this package contains 50 of Goji berry fruit seeds. Feedback - if you do not satisfy with the purchase, please do not leave negative/neutral feedback.
Orange globular berries then form in late season. These berries spring from bright purple, funnel-shaped flowers. Hardiness zones - usda hardiness zones plant 5 to 9 are provide the best climates for growing goji berry plants.
Growth rate - goji berry plant grow on shrubs of 3 to 5 feet in height. Contact us for solution. Super fruit - goji lycium berries are considered a Super fruit because they're nutritionally packed with Phytonutrients and other vitamins. We will try our best to fix the problem as soon as possible.
5. Business sasha #ad
Each Pack 50 Seeds The Best of Chinese Rare Herb Wolfberry Medlar Seeds 1 #adBusiness sasha #ad
- Suitable growth temperature: 18-35 ° C. Sprouting days: 30-40 days. Germination temperature: 20-25 ° C. Light: half shade, sunny. Sowing to maturity: three years.
6. Hirt's Gardens #ad
Lycium, Big Lifeberry Goji Berry' Plant, 4" Pot, Proven Winners #adHirt's Gardens #ad
- It is native to southeastern Europe and Asia. Hardy in zones 5-9, patio or indoors. Immediate shipping in 4" pot. Sold as tibetan goji and Himalayan goji in health food stores.
Also known as chinese wolfberry, bocksdorn, matrimony vine, Murali in India, red medlar, Duke of Argyll's tea tree, barbary matrimony vine, mede berry, Vitamin Berry or Big Lifeberry.
7. Brend Fly #ad
Goji Berry Seeds , Hot Sale!!! Original Pack 20 Seeds / Pack, BLACK GOJI BERRY, rare herbs wolfberry seeds #adBrend Fly #ad
- Hot sale!!! original pack 20 seeds / pack, Goji Berry Seeds, black goJI BERRY, rare herbs wolfberry seeds.
8. 9GreenBox #ad
Goji Berry, 4'' Pot, 9GreenBox #ad9GreenBox #ad
- Also known as Crimson Star. Ships in a 4'' inch pot. Plant in full sun and well drained soil. Home grown by 9GreenBox. Plant zone 5 and higher. Sprouts delicious fruit.