As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Plants by Post #ad
Purple, Plants by Post 1-Gallon 1 Gallon English Lavender Hidcote Live Plant #adPlants by Post #ad
- Lavender hidcote is a tall variety of English Lavender that grows long Spikes of vivid blue flowers. Lavender hidcote winters well and is hardy in usda zones 5 through 10 Fragrant lavender attracts butterflies and bees while repelling deer and rabbits.
Plant in full sun in loose fast-drying soil; water regularly until established. Plants grow 24 to 36 inches tall and wide.
2. Clovers Garden #ad
Clovers Garden Hidcote Lavender Plant– Two 2 Live Plants – Not Seeds –Each 4"-7" Tall- in 3.5 Inch Pots #adClovers Garden #ad
- Lavender holds its scent even after drying, perfect for potpourris. Individually grown and shipped in 3. 5" pots. The generous pot size offers you plants with a well developed root system, giving you a head start to plant maturity.
Includes a clovers Garden Copyrighted Plant Care Sheet. Two very nice, each 4"-7" tall - not leggy, not plugs, good sized plants, not seeds. Its compact size makes it perfect for garden edging. True english Lavender noted for its long lasting sweet scent.
3. American Plant Exchange #ad
Purple Flowers, American Plant Exchange English Lavender Fragrant Herb Live Plant, 6" Pot #adAmerican Plant Exchange #ad
- House plants have been proven to reduce stress, purify and clean air, boost your mood, aid in restful sleep, and improve productivity. This drought tolerant houseplant is edible and can be dried and used for cooking and teas; they are a great compliment for any home or office space.
The intensely perfumed blue-violet flowers are popular in gardens and are a natural deterrent to help keep deer away from your hostas and vegetables.
This plant is in a 6" plastic nursery pot and measures 10-12" Inches tall from the bottom of the pot to the top of the leaves; blooms in late spring. Lavender is an easy care flowering perennial herb that is not only beautiful but also produces a fragrance and oil that can have calming effects.
4. NatureZ Edge #ad
1400 English Lavender Seeds for Planting Indoors or Outdoors, Heirloom Herb Seeds, 90% Germination, Non-GMO, to Give You The Lavender Plant You Need #adNatureZ Edge #ad
- Lavender is a hard seed to sow as it is and when you only get a few seeds, you are much more likely to fail in achieving the lavender plants you want. Many only have 1-200 mg. More seeds- our lavender seeds pack has more than 2-3x as many seeds as many of our competitors with over 1400mg.
5. Premier Plant Solutions #ad
Premier Plant Solutions 18121 Lavender Lavandula Grosso, 19cm #adPremier Plant Solutions #ad
- Mature height and width: 18-24 Inches Tall and 24-36 Inches Wide. Suggested 2-Day Shipping for optimal plants. It has grey-green aromatic foliage. This lavender has fragrant, deep violet flowers that bloom from July to August.
Plant may not look exactly as pictured due to plant growth stages. Plant ships dormant-to-semi-dormant from November to May. Plant is subject to not reflect exact pictures, due to trimming and/or season. Hardiness zones: 5-7.
6. Hirt's Gardens #ad
Gallon Pot, Phenomenal Blue Lavender Herb, Live Plant #adHirt's Gardens #ad
- Bloom time: Summer. Hardy zones 5-9. Color of Bloom: Purple. Lavandula angustifolia 'Phenomenal'. Immediate shipping.
7. Outsidepride #ad
Outsidepride Lavender English Plant Seed, 5000 Seeds #adOutsidepride #ad
- Lavandula angustifolia vera reaches 24 - 36 inches tall and has beautiful, deep lavender blooms. This plant is a very fragrant herb whose dried leaves and flowers are used in floral arrangement as well as cooking.
Lavandula angustifolia blooms in late spring through early summer. Lavandula vera is one of the richest in essential oils, meaning more fragrance power both fresh and dried.
Buy seeds in bulk and sow 5 seeds to grow these deer resistant plants. Grow plants indoors or outdoors in a well-drained, neutral to alkaline soil in an open, sunny spot to enjoy these aromatic herbs. Lavender english seed is a true lavender grown as a perennial herb seed in USDA zones 6 - 9. These seeds are open pollinated and non gmo.
8. RAW EARTH COLORS PLANT. GROW. LOVE. #ad
Over 100 Seeds to Plant English Lavender Flower Herbs., Lavender Seeds for Planting #adRAW EARTH COLORS PLANT. GROW. LOVE. #ad
- Lavender is a tough seed to grow. High germination rate flower seeds are good for this season and next. You have to use cold stratification to make the seeds "think" they went through winter before planting! By raw earth Colors.
Premium english lavender herb garden seeds are perfect for growing lavender plants indoors or outdoors.