As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Outsidepride #ad
100 Seeds, Outsidepride Cypress Vine Seed Mix #adOutsidepride #ad
- Hummingbirds and butterflies cannot leave this mix alone. The foliage is unique and very attractive with feathery or ferny leaves. Cypress vine grows as an annual climber reaching heights of 78 inches in USDA Zones 3 - 10 Sow 2 - 3 of these heirloom, non gmo seeds for every vining plant you want climbing in your flower garden.
The flowers bloom all summer long, and they benefit from deadheading. It is an annual that during the growing seaso will climb a trellis, fence or pergola or whatever is near! This mix produces dazzling bright flowers in shades of white, arbor, red and rose that are nectar-rich which humming birds love.
Ipomoea pennata is commonly called cypress vine. Grow ipomoea pennata in full sun to partial shade and in well-drained soil. Cypress vine is a cousin to the ever popular morning glory plant.
2. Outsidepride #ad
Outsidepride Red Cypress Vine Seeds, 100 Seeds #adOutsidepride #ad
- Grow ipomoea pennata in full sun to partial shade and in well-drained soil. Cypress vine is a cousin to the ever popular morning glory plant. Ipomoea pennata is commonly called cypress vine.
The foliage is unique and very attractive with feathery or ferny leaves. It is an annual that during the growing seaso will climb a trellis, arbor, fence or pergola or whatever is near! It produces dazzling bright red flowers that are nectar-rich which humming birds love.
The flowers bloom all summer long, and they benefit from deadheading. Cypress vine grows as an annual climber reaching heights of 78 inches in USDA Zones 3 - 10 Sow 2 - 3 of these heirloom, non gmo seeds for every vinging plant you want climbing in your flower garden. Hummingbirds and butterflies cannot leave this red flowering plant alone.
3. Outsidepride #ad
Outsidepride Cardinal Climber Vine Plant Seed, 500 Seeds #adOutsidepride #ad
- It is also very attractive to hummingbirds! Cardinal climber vine reaches 180 - 240 vining in height and has bright red flowers from summer through fall.
Soak cardinal climber flower seeds overnight before planting. Our seeds are always Non-GMO and packaged for the current year. This vining plant is easy to grow from seed and perfect for arbors, a trellis, fences, and posts.
Cardinal climber ipomoea quamoclit Cardinalis grows as an annual in USDA Zones: 6 - 11 and thrives in full sun. Sow these heirloom seeds at 2 - 3 seeds per plant in well-drained soil and keep moist until germination occurs in 7 - 21 days.
4. Outsidepride #ad
Outsidepride Cypress Vine Rose, 100 Seeds #adOutsidepride #ad
- Bloom color: Rose. Outsidepride is a family owned U. S. Height: 78 inch annual. Usda zones: 3 - 10 . No other company on this listing is selling our seed. Sowing rate: 2 - 3 seeds per plant. Company.
5. everd1487HH #ad
Cypress Vine Seeds, everd1487HH Flower Seeds,50 Pcs Cypress Vine Seeds Annual Climbing Plant Flower,Desktop Potted Office Home Plant Planters Indoor Outdoor Decor #adeverd1487HH #ad
- Growing your own will give you a bountiful harvest to enjoy in the garden and in your home. These seeds will grow into beautiful flowers for floral arrangements & bouquets, and are best used directly outdoors as a border plant, or plant along driveways & fences or in fields.
To quicken germination, soak seed in lukewarm water for 2 hours, or nick with a knife or nail clippers.
Germination averages are 14-21 days. Easy care: keep soil moist, put in a window inside with some sunlight, and enjoy!The smell of flower is wonderful and calming. Can direct sow after all danger of frost, when the soil has warmed, 6-8 seeds per foot. The cypress vine has bright green, feathery leaves and red, velvety flowers that attract hummingbirds.
6. Outsidepride #ad
Outsidepride Cypress Vine White, 100 Seeds #adOutsidepride #ad
- Company. Sowing rate: 2 - 3 seeds per plant. Height: 78 inches Annual. No other company on this listing is selling our seed. Usda zones: 3 - 10 Bloom color: White. Outsidepride is a family owned U. S.
7. Seed Needs #ad
Seed Needs, Cardinal Climber Vine Ipomea x multifida Twin Pack of 200 Seeds Each #adSeed Needs #ad
- Cardinal climber is categorized as an annual flowering vine. Meaning that they will grow quickly from seed, bloom profusely, and later die with the first killing frost. They are also known to attract an array of other beneficial insects to the garden as well, ladybugs & bumblebees.
The plants will bloom profusely through the summer months, such as butterflies, up until fall and are very attractive to hummingbirds in particular. Intended for the current and the following growing season.
All seeds are produced from open pollinated plants, stored in a temperature controlled facility and constantly moved out due to popularity. The vines will wrap around a fence or trellis in a matter of a few short weeks, red, producing beautiful & stunning, trumpet shaped blooms.
All cardinal climber seeds sold by seed needs are non-gmo based seed products and are intended for the current & the following growing season. Cardinal climber is a popular vine that grows to a mature length of 10 to 15 feet long. Packets are 3. 25" wide by 4. 50" tall and come with a full colored illustration on the front side, as well as detailed sowing instructions on the reverse. Quality cardinal climber seeds packaged by seed needs.
8. Ollas #ad
Business Sasha Each Pack 30 Seed RED Cypress Vine Morning Glory Vine Hummingbird Vine 3 #adOllas #ad
- Illumination: Half-shade, plentiful sunshine. Germination days: 7-15 days. From sowing to flowering: about 80 days. Germination temperature: 18-25? Suitable temperature for growth: 20-40? .