As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Eden Brothers #ad
Bag of 20 Bridal Mix, Ranunculus Flower Bulbs #adEden Brothers #ad
- After planting, and dig holes that allow you to plant the ranunculus Bridal Mix corms 1-2 inch deep, gently soak the soil. The leaves will continue to gather sunlight and strengthen the bulbs for future seasons. This ranunculus bridal mix will grow 12 to 15 inches tall with large rose-like blooms and paper thin petals.
In these areas, use a high-quality growing mix. How to plant: before planting, start ranunculus tubers indoors in february and plant outside when the soil is warm and workable. For container gardens, and planting time.
When to plant: ranunculus are winter hardy in us zones 8-10 In zones 4-7 ranunculus will not survive winter, purple and white blooms in late spring through summer depending on weather, soil, but the corms may be planted in spring for late summer flowers.
Caring for ranunculus: leave the foliage in place once blooming has ended for the season; do not cut it off. Ranunculus bulbs will perform well in a cut flower garden or container garden. Make sure that the "pointed" ends of the corm is facing downward. Leaves will yellow and die back as the plant goes dormant. Annual | Perennial. After the cold season is over, you can plant them directly into garden beds by mid-April to May for blooms in June or July.
2. Country Creek Acres #ad
HOSTA, Fancy Mix, Easy to Grow, Pack of 10 Ten, Bulb, Caladium, Colorful Mix #adCountry Creek Acres #ad
- Classic caladium Fancy Mix, must have for every garden. Large and decorative, spectacular display. Easy to Plant and Grow. Large robust bulbs that will bloom year after year.
3. Easy to Grow #ad
Size 8+cm, Mixed-Color Tecolote Ranunculus Rainbow Mix | Mixed-Color Blooms, Largest Size Commercially Available | Ships from Easy to Grow TM, 10 Extra Large Persian Buttercup Bulbs for Planting #adEasy to Grow #ad
- Easy to grow: give these lovely Ranunculi a sunny spot with well-drained, and they'll give you bounties stunning flowers in the spring. Large blooms: ranunculus are prized for their giant, multi-layered flowers in a wide array of colors.
Perfect cut flowers: it's no secret that long-lasting Ranunculi are one of the best flowers for bouquets and other cut arrangements. Incredibly productive: A huge number of flowers are produced from a single large bulb. Authentic: a thoughtful product of Easy to Grow, an American company.
4. Seeds*Bulbs*Plants*&More #ad
Plants, Large Bulbs, Border Growing Mix,Gladioli Bulbs, Gladiolus, USA Made and Shipped from, 20 Attractive Flowers, Perennial Root #adSeeds*Bulbs*Plants*&More #ad
- The corms are cold tender and won't tolerate winters in U. S. 10-12 cm Bulbs. But who wants to !! place the gladiolus corms in cardboard boxes, mesmh onion bags, well-ventilated place such as a shed, dry, garage or basement.
Plant them when you want ! So you don't have to Wait until they are Available. Most gardeners prefer to grow glads as annuals and plant fresh bulbs every year, it isn't Too difficult to preserve the bulbs by digging them every autumn.
Temperatures should be cool, cold, paper sacks. Store the corms in a dark, cloth bags, and the corms should never be allowed to freeze. Stock up now, and store for spring planting. Gladiolas grow from bulb-like structures called corms. Department of Agriculture zones 7 and below.
5. Seeds*Bulbs*Plants*&More #ad
Made and Shipped in USA, Blue Blends Mix, Clarence, 20 Beautiful Flowering Perennials, Sword Lily, Gladiolus Bulbs/Corms, Large Bulbs #adSeeds*Bulbs*Plants*&More #ad
- Gladioli make some of the most beautiful flower Heads which look great in the Garden, and even better as in a cut flower Bouquet. They can provide a great array of color for any garden. Sword lilies or gladiolus can be the most beautiful flower in your Garden.
6. Down To Earth All Natural Fertilizers #ad
Down to Earth All Natural Rose & Flower Bulb Fertilizer Mix 4-8-4, 1 lb #adDown To Earth All Natural Fertilizers #ad
- A special fertilizer blend that provides ample nitrogen for vigorous growth, extra phosphorus for beautiful blooms and potassium and trace elements for healthy plant stock.
Listed by the organic materials review Institute OMRI for use in organic production and great to use on vegetable gardens, flower beds, containers and houseplants. Down to earth rose & flower mix is a one pound box of all natural fertilizer with 4-8-4 formula and supplies nutrients for vigorous growth and sensational flowers.
Great for starting edible bulbs, like garlic and onion, bulbs, apply when planting your favorite new roses, perennials and use throughout the season when new growth appears on existing plants. Ingredients: fish bone meal, seabird guano, Blood Meal, Langbeinite, Rock Phosphate, Alfalfa Meal, Humates and Kelp Meal.
7. Eden Brothers #ad
Rainbow Pastel Mix, 20 Anemone Bulbs Spring-Planted #adEden Brothers #ad
- How to plant: before planting, soak your bulbs for a few hours in lukewarm water. If planting indoors, and dig holes that allow you to plant the anemones 1-2 inches deep, it is important to make sure there are adequate drainage holes in your containers; your De Caen anemones bulbs will rot if they sit in waterlogged soil.
Foliage may be removed at this point. Buds and flowers are produced in the spring. Caring for anemones: after planting, gently soak the soil. Don't worry about which side of the bulb needs to point toward the surface. This helps them develop strong roots.
Some foliage may also develop in the fall. Regardless of how the bulbs are positioned, they will still grow. When to plant: for colder regions, it's best to plant de caen rainbow pastel anemones in the spring when the danger of frost has passed. This rainbow pastel mix has fern-like foliage and will grow 10 to 12 inches tall with large poppy-like blooms.
The leaves will continue to gather sunlight and strengthen the bulbs for future. What to expect: these beautiful anemone perennial bulbs are the freshest in the industry and will produce lavender, as a ground cover, container garden, deep purple and pink cut flowers with dark centers that can last over a week. You’ll see different shades of pink and purple blooms in late spring or early summer depending on weather and soil conditions and exactly when the bulbs were planted.
8. CaribbeanGarden #ad
40 Bulbs Garden Vegetable, Red,Yellow,White,Onion Sets, Mix #adCaribbeanGarden #ad
- 1pc. Classification: Novel Plant. Unit type: lot 30 pieces/lot package weight: 0020kg 004lb. Product type: bonsai use: Outdoor Plants Cultivating Difficulty Degree: Very Easy. Package size: 11cm x 11cm x 11cm 4. 33in x 4. 33in x 4. 33in. Delivery in 10-20 days.