As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Terro #ad
TERRO T300B Liquid Ant Bait Ant Killer, 12 Bait Stations #adTerro #ad
- Kills all common household ants. Attracts ants fast. 12 bait stations included. Contains Borax. Patented design prevents bait from drying out.
Pre-filled, ready-to-use bait stations. Place baits near ant trails or where ants are numerous. Use all six baits to ensure sufficient supply for the ants.
2. Ortho #ad
Ortho Fire Ant Killer Broadcast Granules: Treats up to 5,000 sq. ft, Provides 6 Months of Outdoor Lawn Protection, 11.5 lbs, Prevent New Mounds from Forming #adOrtho #ad
- Protect the ground: treat the entire lawn area to protect your lawn from fire ants that may come from neighboring areas. Ft. Fast acting: this outdoor fire ant killer will kill fire ant mounds in 15 minutes so you can get back to enjoying your lawn.
Of residential lawn. Bag treats up to 5, 000 sq. Easy to apply: use a drop or broadcast spreader to apply, and water in as directed; one 11. 5-lb. Use as part of ortho 2-step system: first, including their queens, with ortho orthene fire Ant Killer1 sold separately; then, destroy existing mounds, use Ortho Fire Ant Killer Broadcast Granules to control new mounds from forming for up to 6 months.
Ortho fire ant killer broadcast granules target and kill fly-in queens to prevent new mounds from forming for 6 months of outdoor fire ant protection.
3. BioAdvanced #ad
Insect Killer and Pesticide for Outdoors, Concentrate, BioAdvanced 700310A Carpenter Ant and Termite Killer Plus, 40-Ounce #adBioAdvanced #ad
- Kills on contact: Kills listed insects on contact. Even controls Carpenter bees! Also use indoors: apply around sinks and storage areas, behind baseboards, cabinets and stoves, around doors and windows, behind and under refrigerators, the underside of shelves and other similar areas.
Kills 60+ listed pests: kills ants, flies, fleas, termites, spiders, crickets, ticks, and more. Broad-spectrum outdoor use: Use on lawns, trenches, landscapes foundations, decks and patios, wood piles and around home structures.
|Manufacturer||SBM Life Science #ad|
4. Raid #ad
3, Raid Ant & Roach Killer Defense System, Outdoor Fresh Scent, 17.5 OZ Pack #adRaid #ad
- Kills on contact. Leaves behind no lingering chemical odor. Residual kill of ants and roaches works for up to four weeks. Use with other raid defense System products to work smarter, not harder, to fight bugs. Has an outdoor Fresh scent.
5. Ortho #ad
Roaches, 1 gal, Pest Control, Fleas and Ticks Fast, Ortho Home Defense Max Indoor Insect Barrier: With Extended Reach Comfort Wand, Spiders, No Stains, Starts to Kill Ants #adOrtho #ad
- The extended reach comfort wand lets you spray without bending. Use indoors with confidence wherever insects are--in kitchens, bathrooms, and basements, and around doors and windows.
Kills and protects for 365 days against ants, roaches and spiders indoors on nonporous surfaces. Dries fast and reaches insects where they hide. Start killing ants, spiders, roaches, fleas and ticks fast with Ortho Home Defense Max Indoor Insect Barrier.
6. HARRIS #ad
HARRIS Termite Treatment and Mold Killer, Controlling and Killing Termites, 16oz Powder, Wood Destroying Beetles, Carpenter Ants and More, Makes 1 Gallon Liquid Spray for Preventing #adHARRIS #ad
- Odorless and non flammable and Covers 200 Sq. Effective against termites, Wood Destroying Beetles, Carpenter Ants, and More. Also use to control Wood Rot and Mold. Simply mix & spray 16oz disodium Octaborate Tetrahydrate Powder Makes 1 Gallon Liquid Spray. For infestation and Prevention. Feet.
7. MGK #ad
Onslaught Micro-encapsulated Insecticide Concentrate MGK1002 #adMGK #ad
- For sale by pestcontrolpross please See Pestcontrolpross Amazon Store for More Professional Pest & Rodent Control Products. Active ingredient:s-cyano 3-phenoxyphenyl methyl-S-4-chloro-alpha-1-methylethyl benzeneacetate 6. 40%. Pest control pros can not warranty or guarantee the safety of the products listed on our website as this solely lies with the manufacturer of the product.
Target pests: bed bugs roaches earwigs, fleas, Ticks, Spiders, silverfish, Wasps Etc.
Used indoors and outdoors, in homes, landscaped areas, yards and in food and non-food areas of commercial structures. You must read the label before use! Products sold on this site are sold throughout the world and it is impossible to know every licensing restriction or requirements, etc.
Pest control pros is an independent company and distributor of pest control products. It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and the end user to provide a license, city, permit, province, product registration, registration or whatever is required by their local or state authorities to purchase said product. Over 200 pests!! see label for Full List Of Insects. For every country, county, state, etc.