As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. David's Garden Seeds #ad
David's Garden Seeds Cucumber Asian Suyo Long SL3333 Green 50 Non-GMO, Heirloom Seeds #adDavid's Garden Seeds #ad
- Traditional long-fruited variety from China. Germination rate about 80% or better. Try using this unusual-looking cucumber in salads, for bread-and-butter, or mixed vegetable pickles.
Harvest in about 60 days. Seeds are non-gmo and hand packed by David's Garden Seeds in the United States of America.
2. Heirloom Futures #ad
Heirloom Futures Seed Pack with 42 Varieties of Non GMO Open Pollinated Vegetable Seeds All Non-Hybrid #adHeirloom Futures #ad
- 100% heirloom seeds, 100% usa origins, 100% non-gmo, seed to Seed ready 100% Non-Hybrid seeds so each plant can provide more viable seeds for later use. Heirloom seed pack with 42 strains of vegetable and herb seeds; over 12, 800 seeds total.
Seed list with germination rates and test dates are included to help plan for a successful garden with a tailored assortment of premium seed stock. Ideal for long-term storage, moisture proof, or planting this season. Limited batches are in stock now. Recloseable seed packs in a sealed, Mylar pouch with desiccant.
3. Burpee #ad
Burpee Suyo Long Cucumber Seeds 30 seeds #adBurpee #ad
- Beautiful plants and everything else you need to grow the garden of your dreams from America’s most trusted seed company. Each packet contains 30 seeds.
Plant height is 8". Burpee, the gardener’s best friend since 1876. Plant spread is 48". Yields 12-16" fruit. Annual for all growing zones from 1-11. Get your seeds off to a great start with a Burpee Seed Starting Kit.
Sunlight exposure = full-sun. Sow outdoors 4 weeks after the average last frost date and harvest in 60 days. Find over 1000 burpee vegetable, herb, and flower seeds on Amazon. Chinese variety of delicious, burpless cucumber: bright-tasting and crisp. No gmos, ever.
4. Kitazawa Seed Company #ad
Sooyow Nishiki, Japanese Cucumber #adKitazawa Seed Company #ad
- Free shipping for valid US postal addresses. Start your own Asian vegetable garden. Kitazawa seed company does not sell GMO seeds and has signed the Safe Seed Pledge developed by The Council for Responsible Genetics.
Seed is untreated. Planting and growing information is provided on the seed packets.
5. Renee's Garden Seeds #ad
Certified Organic Seeds, Chinese, Cucumber, “Suyo Long” Heirloom #adRenee's Garden Seeds #ad
- Crispy Texture. Long, slender, Ribbed, Deep Green Cukes. Fine delicate Flavor and Burpless. Very Productive. Heirloom Asian Variety.
6. Sow Right Seeds #ad
Sow Right Seeds, Beit Alpha Cucumber Seeds for Planting, Non-GMO Heirloom Seeds with Instructions to Plant and Grow a Home Vegetable Garden, Great Gardening Gift 1 #adSow Right Seeds #ad
- Cucumbers are a must for many Japanese and Asian dishes. Safe seed -- sow right seeds has taken the Safe Seed Pledge and sells only Non-GMO heirloom seeds that are safe for you and your family. Sweet skins do not need to be peeled.
This variety also makes a tasty option for pickles. In the “how to” section of our website. If these seeds don’t germinate, harvest instructions, we will happily make it “Right” for you.
Beautiful -- full-color packet of beit alpha cucumber Cucumis sativus seeds, a heavy producing self-pollinating persian variety that is burpless and wonderful for eating fresh. Enjoy fresh cucumbers -- cucumbers are great in salads, mini English sandwiches, drinks or just eaten plain.
Pick early for gherkins. Minimum of 1g per packet. Outdoor or greenhouse; increased yields if allowed to climb a trellis, in a container, whether outdoors, or under a greenhouse. Easy to grow -- instructions included on each packet with additional growing tips, recipes, etc. Plus we are available to answer your questions as well.
7. Unknown #ad
Suyo Long Cucumber Seeds 40 Seed Pack #adUnknown #ad
- Sold and shipped from the United States. Free shipping On All Orders. Highest quality fruit, Vegetable, Herb and Flower Seeds. No hassle Guarantee.