As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Mosser Lee Company #ad
Mosser Lee ML1110 Desert Sand Soil Cover, 5 Pound #adMosser Lee Company #ad
- Improves water drainage. Especially attractive with succulents and in rock gardens. This product contents 5 pounds. Desert sand soil cover.
Improves the look of house plants by covering soil. Especially attractive with succulents and in rock gardens. Adds a great look to all potted plants terrariums and indoor gardens. Adds a great look to all potted plants terrariums and indoor gardens.
Convenient size is easy to carry and work with. Desert sand soil cover. This product contents 5 pounds. Helps protect and retain moisture. Suitable for decorative use in clear vases, dish gardens and terrariums. Helps protect and retain moisture. Loosen heavy or compacted soil.
2. The Next Gardener #ad
1.5lb, Top Dressing, Golden Sand Stone, for Terrarium, Fairy Gardening, Succulent and Cactus Bonsai DIY Rocks #adThe Next Gardener #ad
- When bonsai is becoming a mini garden, add some rocks, a mini park or even a mini mountain, like black galaxy, is very important. Diy materialwith multi colors, these sand stone is good for terrarium, fairy gardening and other DIY projects.
Easy zip resealable bag & well packed it comes in a good sized bag. Well packed and simply tear off the top then reseal. Not only for beautyadd top rocks for a potted plants is also hope to stable newly planted pants and help lock the water and other nutrition of the soil to help plants grow better.
Multi usebesides for as bonsai top dressing rocks, these sand stone rocks is also widely used in Aquariums to help absorb impurity and keep water clean.
Artistic bonsai materialproper rocks is a necessary to make your plants not only a pot with a plants. You can take the portion you need from the cactus and succulent soil mix, and then seal it back for perfect prevention and storage.
3. Hoffman #ad
2 Quarts, Hoffman 14302 Western Desert Sand, Brown/A #adHoffman #ad
- This product is not silica sand as suggested in the description! Rock has pores which helps to absorb the water. Western desert sand.
A decorative soil cover to add the final touch to container grown plants. Clean, washed silica sand is excellent for formulating your own cactus soil. This product weighs 2 quarts.
4. Rock-It Direct LLC #ad
Cacti, Succulent, and Carnivorous plant mix, Coarse Silica Sand 1 Quart for Bonsai #adRock-It Direct LLC #ad
- Improves drainage, can be used when potting Epiphytes or Air plants. Helps aerate soil. Great for potting mix with Cacti, Succulents, Carnivorous plants and Bonsai. Coarse silica Sand with neutral pH. Grains fall mostly between 2mm and 5mm.
5. acme #ad
Black Lava Sand #adacme #ad
- Black Lava Sand. Screened at 3/16” minus and consists + - 50% fine sand granules. Naturally formed basaltic stone from northern Arizona. Light weight aggregate amendment. Excellent potting soil amendment.
6. TOYPOPOR #ad
Coarse Silica Sand 2.2lb for Bonsai Cacti Succulent and Carnivorous Plant Mix #adTOYPOPOR #ad
- Fresh & saltwater aquariums, potted Plants, Gardens, Ash Trays, Ponds, Vases, terrariums, Crafts & Hobbies. Quality product, texture, the size, and Color are 100% Natural. While beautifying the aquarium environment, the whole aquarium environment is closer to nature, and it can also be used for fish itching.
The feces of the fish in the water, the turbidity falls between the sand and the stone, will not be stirred up by the swimming of the fish. Note: please wash with water before use, do not add any chemical cleaning agent.
7. The Next Gardener #ad
Organic Succulent and Cactus Soil Mix Fast Draining Pre-Mixed Coarse Blend 2 Quarts #adThe Next Gardener #ad
- Our soil provides the plant support, moisture and drainage bonsai trees need. Well draining the Next Gardener succulent potting soil helps prevent root rot and overwatering.
Perfectly for most succulent and cacti varieties, crassula ovata jade, donkey’s tail and other bonsai species. Organic cactus and succulent soil mix, well draining, light-weight, pH balance 5.5
5. Professionally formulated, imported from Denmark, to provide optimum growth for bonsai succulent and cacti plant. 100% organic and all natural bonsai soil. This soil is optimized for ph of 5. 5. Neutral ph soil mix is perfect for succulents, cactus, bonsai and other acid-loving plants.