As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. DonaldHt #ad
50Pcs Rosa Rugosa Rubra Japanese Rose Seeds Flower Plant for Garden #adDonaldHt #ad
- Considered an edible ornamental this shrub is used as a windbreak or hedge, and it also provides edible fruit, seeds, and flowers. This fragrant flower likes to live in full sun to partial shade. Usda hardiness Zones 2 to 9.
Late in the season the blossoms will turn into deep red rose hips which are delicious and can be eaten raw, dried and used to brew tea, or used to make jellies. This shrub can grow to about 6 feet tall and blooms repeatedly from late Spring until early Fall. These seeds are from Rosa rugosa Rubra, also known as, Red Japanese Rose.
2. Green Promise Farms #ad
Size Container, pink flowers, Rosa rugosa Rugosa Rose Rose, #3 #adGreen Promise Farms #ad
- Used extensively in seashore locations. Mature height is 3-4ft, mature spread is 5-7ft. Plant is delivered in a #3 size container. For best results, plant in used zones 2-7. It will leaf out in spring.
Plant will be dormant no leaves late fall through the winter months, this is normal. Grows well in full sun. It is fully rooted in the soil and can be planted immediately upon arrival, weather permitting. Tough, hardy rose with gorgeous pink blooms - thrives in difficult sites.
3. Kuting #ad
Rose Yellow Seeds 10Pcs Easy to Grow（ Rosa Rugosa）Seeds for Home Garden Yard Farm Outdoor Planting #adKuting #ad
- Yellow roses symbolize friendship, joy, delight, warmth, & happiness. Non gmo, untreated, non hybrid, premium Quality Seeds coming from small, non commercial farmers. Yellow roses seeds can be planted indoors or outside.
Yellow roses seeds should be planted in well ventilated place, burns buds, far away from the wall, to prevent sunlight reflection, affect blossom. It is also the color chosen for get well wishes. Ress the seed into the soil, keep it slightly moist and shaded from direct sunlight.
4. Jocadew #ad
Japanese, Ramanas, Rosa Rugosa Pink Beach, and Saltspray Rose jocad 20 Seeds #adJocadew #ad
- These seeds were collected from rosa rugosa Pink, Saltspray Rose, Beach Rose, also known as Wild Rose, Japanese Rose, and Ramanas Rose. These very fragrant pink and mauve blossoms are on display throughout the middle of the summer.
Rosa rugosa pink beach, Ramanas, japanese, and Saltspray Rose jocad 20 Seeds. They are also a food source for the baltimore Checkerspot, and Appalachian Tiger Swallowtail butterflies. Usda hardiness Zones 2 to 11.
5. Seedville #ad
30 JAPANESE RED ROSE Bush Rosa Rugosa Rubra Rugrose Fragrant Flower Seeds #adSeedville #ad
- Light: sun // water: average // COLOR: Magenta. Plant height: 6 - 9' // plant spacing: 4 - 6'. Free shipping on any additional products from our store !!! names: japanese red rose / red rugosa rose / red rugrose Rose // SCIENTIFIC NAME: Rosa Rugosa Rubra.
Hardiness zone: 2 - 9 // bloom time: Spring - Late Summer.
6. MyS #ad
50+ Seeds of Deep Pink Rose Rugosa. Fattest and Juiciest Hips of All! Herbal Tea with Vitamin C. Flower Clusters. #adMyS #ad
- Profuse deep pink flower clusters that form the fattest and juiciest red rose hips that cover the entire bush come fall! Well known for its incredible hardiness and legendary disease resistance. Makes excellent hedgerow large thorny plant with the red rose hips providing winter color! Excellent source of vitamin c, antioxidants, and flavinoids providing a good food source - Can make herbal tea, tarts and preserved in honey and jam.
Rose hips attract wild birds - A favorite food of many wild animals, including birds of all kinds.
7. Khako #ad
Seeds: 30 Japanese RED Rose Bush Rosa Rugosa Rubra Rugrose Fragrant Flower Best Seeds Can Grow in Pot #adKhako #ad
- Do not freet, we will always ship all of the order. Plant height: 6 - 9' plant spacing: 4 - 6' light requirements: sun - part shade soil & water preferences: Average QUANTITY: 30 Seeds.
Please understand due to current situation, the shipment might be delayed. 30 seeds/ct. Name: japanese red rose other common names: red rugosa rose / red rugrose rose scientific name: rosa rugosa rubra color: magenta PLANT Seeds: Fall sow Seeds or cold stratify BLOOM TIME: Spring - Late Summer HARDINESS ZONE: 2 - 9.
Thanks. Materials seeds, plant stats, planting Instructions, color photo, Ziplock Poly Bag, Labeled With, And Love.