As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. THOS #ad
Angled Loofah, Organic Fruit Seeds, Great Vegetable Seeds, Zucchini, Heirloom, Smooth Loofah, Angled Gourd, Ridge Gourd 50 Seeds, Perfect for Home Garden., Great Yields, Flowered Loofah, Non GMO #adTHOS #ad
- Seeds are non-gmo And packing by factory standard and high quality. Easy to grow, harvest in about 45-60 days. Grows best from spring to summer in most climates. Ridge gourd 50 Seeds. A popular heirloom, is great for cooking in Asia such as boiled curry.
2. pitungpuloh_seeds #ad
Muop Khia, Ridge Gourd, Angled loofah, Angled Gourd 20 Seeds, Chinese Okra #adpitungpuloh_seeds #ad
- Angled gourd plants seed during the mid-spring. Then you need to rough up the surface of each Angled Gourd seed in order to speed up their germination and growth. Therefore you need to find a place with full sunshine and good air movement for the plants to grow.
You can purchase fresh angled gourd seeds from a reputed supplier. The soil temperature must be at least 68 degree Fahrenheit for the plants to grow.
Then you need to soak the scarified Angled Gourd seeds in water for full 24 hours before planting them. Angled gourd 20 seeds, ridge gourd, Chinese Okra, angled loofah, Muop Khia. You need to select a place which receives six or more hours of direct sunlight to plant the Angled Gourd seeds.
From the researches, it has been identified that Angled Gourd does best in warm and bright sites with adequate room and drainage. They are recognized as sensitive plants and they fail at the temperatures below 60 degree Fahrenheit. Angled gourd seeds are notoriously slow to germinate and sprout.
3. MySeeds.Co #ad
Pkt. Size, Also Known as: po gua, kwa kwa, dudhi, Lagenaria siceraria, Calabash Long Squash/Melon Seeds, hu lu gua, Opo Bottle Gourd, by MySeeds.Co 0015 Seeds, 15 Seeds, opo Squash, 90-105 Days #adMySeeds.Co #ad
- Calabash long squash/Melon Seeds - Lagenaria siceraria. This calabash gourd variety produces a long bat-shaped gourd. The gourd can be left to fully mature and the skin will harden. 90-105 days. Also known as: po gua, hu lu gua, hu gua, kwa kwa, dudhi, poo gua, opo squash. Appox.
4. Heirloom Futures #ad
Heirloom Futures Seed Pack with 42 Varieties of Non GMO Open Pollinated Vegetable Seeds All Non-Hybrid #adHeirloom Futures #ad
- Recloseable seed packs in a sealed, Mylar pouch with desiccant. Heirloom seed pack with 42 strains of vegetable and herb seeds; over 12, 800 seeds total. Seed list with germination rates and test dates are included to help plan for a successful garden with a tailored assortment of premium seed stock.
Ideal for long-term storage, moisture proof, or planting this season. 100% heirloom seeds, 100% usa origins, 100% non-gmo, seed to Seed ready 100% Non-Hybrid seeds so each plant can provide more viable seeds for later use. Limited batches are in stock now.
5. Sow Right Seeds #ad
Non-GMO Heirloom Packet with Instructions to Plant a Home Vegetable Garden, Great Gardening Gift 1, Sow Right Seeds, Luffa Gourd Seed for Planting #adSow Right Seeds #ad
- Fun in the garden -- if grown on an overhead trellis, Luffa gourds will hang down, creating an interesting walkway or feature in your garden. Minimum of 2g per packet. 90 days for full maturity. Plus we are available to answer your questions as well.
If these seeds don’t germinate, we will happily make it “Right” for you. Easy to grow -- instructions to plant included on each packet with additional growing tips, recipes, harvest instructions, etc. Beautiful -- large full-color packet of luffa or loofah gourd luffa aegyptiaca seeds; Grow your own bath sponge! Luffa is easy to grow, with long hanging gourds that can be peeled and used as an all natural exfoliating bath sponge.
Let your luffa sponge dry fully between showers and replace it every three or four weeks to avoid bacteria buildup.
Safe seed -- sow right seeds has taken the Safe Seed Pledge and sells only fresh Non-GMO heirloom seeds that are safe for you and your family. Smooth skin -- luffa’s fibrous texture gently exfoliates the skin without scratching it or causing chemical-induced irritation, removing dead skin cells and making your skin feel smooth and radiant. Young fruit is edible and can be cooked like okra. Under the “how To” section of our website.
6. Seed Needs #ad
Seed Needs, Luffa Gourd Luffa aegyptiaca Twin Pack of 45 Seeds Each Non-GMO #adSeed Needs #ad
- All tomato seeds sold by seed needs are Non-GMO based seed products and are intended for the current & the following growing season. Each seed packet measures 3. 25" x 4. 50" in dimension.
Luffa gourds can be harvested within 90 days after the first sprouts appear. Quality luffa gourd seeds packaged by seed needs. The front displays a colorful illustration of the flower and the back displays detailed sowing instructions to grow them.
This means that the plants will grow quickly from freshly harvested seeds, later developing fruits and seeds within a single growing season.
If allowed to mature, the fruits will contain large seeds, which can be gutted from the Gourd, later to be dried and then saved for the following growing season. All seeds are produced from open pollinated plants, stored in a temperature controlled facility and constantly moved out due to popularity. Luffa gourds are considered to be an annual crop.
7. HARRIS #ad
Also for Ice Melt, Harris Diatomaceous Earth Spreader with Scoop and Adjustable Top, Fertilizer and Seeds 2L or 76oz #adHARRIS #ad
- Includes scoop - the shaker includes a convenient scoop to allow you to fill quickly and efficiently and help reduce mess. Extra thick plastic - this shaker uses a thicker grade of plastic than other shakers on the market for increased durability.
Easy filling - use the shaker to easily spread diatomaceous earth, fertilizer, salt, seeds, granule and more.
Adjustable top - rotate the top of the shaker to adjust the sizes of the holes, allowing you full control over how much product is released. Satisfaction guaranteed - If you aren't fully satisfied with our product, contact us and we will issue a full refund.