As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. SEEDS OF CHANGE #ad
Seeds Of Change 8176 Certified Organic Utah Celery #adSEEDS OF CHANGE #ad
- Seeds for planting: these certified organic seeds are pesticide-free & non-GMO. Perfect especially for heirloom seeds. Non-gmo & pesticides. Moisture-proof packets with a resealable zipper keep seeds viable for up to 5 years.
Organic gardening: seeds of change was built on the premise of preserving biodiversity, sustainability, & organic seeds with the promise of making organic foods available to gardeners & farmers since 1989.
Sow & free of chemicals & grow your own home garden with these organic Utah celery seeds that flourish in soil. Seed to plate: what began as curiosity about urban farming turned into a passion to reconnect families to food by creating an experience for people to cherish the goodness of nature in their gardens.
Plant & watch them grow in gardens, garden beds, pots, planters & more. Vegetable garden: hone your green thumb for these organic vegetable seeds. Bring ingredients to the kitchen that are as fresh as can be. Grows best outside.
|Brand||SEEDS OF CHANGE #ad|
|Manufacturer||Seeds Of Change #ad|
|Warranty||We guarantee all products offered and our return policy is hassle-free. if any purchase fails to meet your standards or complete satisfaction, simply return it within 30 days for a product exchange or full refund of the purchase price.|
2. Everwilde Farms #ad
1000 Organic Tall Utah Celery Seeds, Everwilde Farms, Gold Vault Packet #adEverwilde Farms #ad
- Exclusive gold vault packaging – provides 3X Longer Storage than Paper or Plastic with Triple Layer Mylar Gold Foil. Bulk seed is excellent for immediate Planting or for Long Term Storage as an Emergency Seed Vault.
First quality organic seeds – Current Lab Test Data Shown on Packet. Detailed planting instructions on Back – Online Info also available via QR Code. Resealable/reusable zipper Bag – Perfect for Storing Excess Seeds.
3. Gardeners Basics #ad
UT 52-70 Variety Great Heirloom, Winter, Non-GMO Vegetable, 2,000 Seeds Great for Outdoor Spring, and Fall Gardening by Gardeners Basics, Celery Seeds for Planting #adGardeners Basics #ad
- This should give you added reassurance that not only can you enjoy the seeds this season, including the Celery 52-70 seeds for planting a home garden, are heirloom, open-pollinated and non-GMO, adding food security to your home.
Trusted variety - popular celery seeds used by gardeners for years. This celery seed produces small, compact celery. Makes it a great choice for your fall, winter and spring gardens. Usa - all of our seeds, but you can save the seeds each year, grown in the usa.
Guarantee - we know you're absolutely going to love your celery seed, but if for any reason you don't, please contact us. Perfect for small space too.
Cold tolerant -utah 52-70 celery can tolerate the cooler weather better than some other varieties. Packets - each celery 52-70 seeds for planting vegetable seed packet outdoors is printed on water-resistant paper, in full color with growing and harvesting directions included. Each heirloom celery seeds packet contains at least 1 gram of seeds approximately 2300+ seeds. Don't buy inferior seeds from other countries.
4. Gaea's Blessing #ad
Gaea's Blessing Seeds, Celery Seeds 2500 Seeds Tall Utah 52-70 Heirloom Non-GMO with Easy to Follow Instructions 89% Germination Rate Net Wt. 1.25g #adGaea's Blessing #ad
- We are committed to promoting sustainable growing methods, to do our best to ensure the wellness of the environment, to ensure your satisfaction. This is a very fresh celery and is much tastier than store bought celery.
Apium graveolens - non-gmo, open-pollinated, heirloom, untreated. One of the most dependable celery varieties for home gardens with compact growth habit suitable for limited spaces! Great heart and root development, stalks grow smooth stalks to 30" tall with a crisp and tender texture.
As adopters of the safe seed pledge, and above all, to protect the biodiversity of our planet, we do not consciously buy or sell seeds that have been genetically modified. You won't be able to go back to store bought after trying this! Gaea’s blessing is based in central texas, usa.
5. Isla's garden seeds #ad
Isla's Garden Seeds, Celery Tall Utah 52-70 Improved Seeds, Non GMO Seeds, 2000 Heirloom Seeds Per Packet #adIsla's garden seeds #ad
- Widely adapted. Fantastic addition to your home garden! germination: The best way to germinate celery seeds is by starting the plants indoors in seed flats.
11 to 12 inch, dark green stalks. Recommended by usu. Celery seeds take 14 to 21 days to germinate and emerge from the soil. 100 days. Seeds are great for Planting in Garden or for storing in a seed safe for emergency.
For more of isla's garden seed products, enter isla's Garden Seeds into your search bar on Amazon! Please submit a 5 star review to help the continued success of our Garden Seed Company! Good heart development and strong roots.
6. Sweet Yards Seed Co. #ad
Organic Celery Seeds ‘Tall Utah’ – Two Seed Packets! – Over 1,000 Open Pollinated Heirloom Non-GMO Seeds – Sweet Yards Seed Co. #adSweet Yards Seed Co. #ad
- Heirloom & open pollinated variety produces delicious old-time flavor and also “breeds true”, meaning you can grow your own seed season after season! Beautiful seed packet with photos and planting instructions on the back provide you everything you need for successful growing, while also making a great gift idea! Guaranteed to grow – sweet yards seed co only sells fresh seeds with high germination rates.
We guarantee your seeds will germinate or your money back, no questions asked within 30 days. Amazing flavor and crisp stalks of homegrown celery are a world apart from anything you can get at your grocery store! Usda organic & gmo-free seeds ensure that your garden and the food that it produces are all safe, healthy and all natural.
7. Seed Needs #ad
Utah 52-70 Celery Apium graveolens Twin Pack of 1,000 Seeds Each Non-GMO, Seed Needs #adSeed Needs #ad
- All celery seeds sold by seed needs are non-gmo based seed products and are intended for the current & the following growing season. Quality celery seeds packaged by seed needs. Intended for the current and the following growing season.
The hearts are compact, and grow in an upright habit, forming up to 30 inch tall plants. Utah 52-70 is a delicious variety of celery, which produces 12 inch stalks. Packets are 3. 25" wide by 4. 50" tall and come with a full colored illustration on the front side, as well as detailed sowing instructions on the reverse.
The plants can be allowed to "bolt, " or go to seed, like all celery, producing delicious, after the first winter.
Use freshly cut celery in many culinary dishes, stir fry, including pot pies, salads & soups and more. All seeds are produced from open pollinated plants, stored in a temperature controlled facility and constantly moved out due to popularity. The crops establish within a single growing season, producing complete crops within 100 days. As explained above, the plants will grow for a 2 seasons, edible stalks. Utah 52-70, is a biennial crop.