As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Mr.seeds #ad
20seeds/bag Jasmine seed indoor plants perennial flower seeds #adMr.seeds #ad
- Category: bonsai usage: indoor plants is_customized: yes brand: jasmine degree of difficulty: CROP: very easy Classification: Happy Farm Duration full bloom: summer type: Blooming Plants Flowerpot: Excluding location: balcony function: Beautifying Size: small Diversity: Jasmine Climate: moderate.
2. Decor-land-FS #ad
100+ Jasmine Jasminum Seeds Shrubs Vines Plants Rare Beautiful Vine Home Garden #adDecor-land-FS #ad
- Name: madagascar jasmine; other common names: hawaiian Wedding Flower / Wax Flower / Bridal Wreath / Bridal Bouquet. Hardiness zone: 10 - 11 / Houseplant. Plant seeds: outdoors after danger of frost / Indoors weeks before last frost. Color: White. Bloom time: Spring - Fall.
3. Wellness Tree #ad
Zen Garden Grow Kit, Grow Jasmine, Eucalyptus, Sage, Snake Plant, Sage Healing Feng Shui Plants Stress Free, Spirtual House Plants Healing Plant Grow Kit Gift #adWellness Tree #ad
- Curated selection helps brand a more positive, stress free environment in your home. Grow 5 plants that all specializes in unique energies to your home.
Includes 5 starter peat cups, 5 plant markers, 5 soil disc, 5 packets of seeds and instructions. Makes the perfect gift for almost anyone. Grow beautiful jasmine that boost energy levels, trigger the heart chakra, Sage to get rid of fear and anger and Eucalyptus to improve sleep.
Grow unique snake plant for protecting positive energy and lavender for reduced stress, headaches and depression. All in one grow kit: includes everything to properly begin growing these beautiful and unique plants indoor and outdoor.
4. WYBAM #ad
50pcs/Bag Rare Climbing Jasmine Flower Seeds White Jasmine Seeds Fragrant Plant Arabian Jasmine Seed Bonsai Plant Home Garden #adWYBAM #ad
- Type:blooming plants, Classification:Novel Plant, Style:Annual. Variety:jasmine, product Type:Flower seeds, Use:Outdoor Plants.
Location:courtyard, Full-bloom Period:Summer, Climate:Temperate. Applicable Constellation:Virgo. Flowerpot:excluded, Function:Beautifying Cultivating Difficulty Degree:Very Easy.
5. Decor-land-FS #ad
100+ Cape Jasmine Seeds White Jasmine Bonsai Plants Flowers Home Garden #adDecor-land-FS #ad
- Name: gardenia; other common nameS: Cape Jasmine / Cape Jessamine. Bloom time: late Spring - Mid Summer. Color: White. Hardiness zone: 8 - 11. Plant seeds: outdoors after frost / Indoors weeks before last frost.
6. Hirt's Gardens #ad
Ohio Grown Arabian Tea Jasmine Plant, Maid of Orleans, 4" Pot #adHirt's Gardens #ad
- Everblooming Jasmine. Grow indoors or out. Easy to grow. Hardier plants. National flower of the Philippines, where it is known as 'Sampaguita. '. Ohio grown by hirt's gardens. To insure you have received "Ohio Grown Jasmine" check the mailing address on the parcel. Immediate shipping.
|Brand||Hirt's Gardens #ad|
|Manufacturer||Hirt's Gardens #ad|
|Part Number||Foliara Jasmine Arabian Tea|
7. 9GreenBox #ad
2.5" Pot, FRAGRANT, Asiatic Star Jasmine Plant -Trachelosperumum #ad9GreenBox #ad
- Approximately grows up to 1. 6 to 9. 8 ft in height. 9greenbox asiatic star jasmine plant that you will be receiving in your purchase is a Live Plant potted in a 2. 5'' inch pot. In order to prevent your plant from these destroying insects, you can apply a neem oil to your plants soil and that should aid the insect’s issues.
A full to light shade of sun light is best for Jasmine Plant. Growing a jasmine plant – jasmine’s are easy growing plant that prefers to be in well-drained soil. Some are slowly and others are aggressively growing that requires regular trimming.
Can be grown indoor or outdoor. The excess vines of your Jasmine Plant should be cut off regularly. Can also be used as a fragrant ingredient in perfumes and as a jasmine tea. If your jasmine plant belongs to vining variety you also need to regularly practice trellis and make sure to secure the weaker vines to assist it in holding on.
Taking care of jasmine plant - the most common pests for Jasmine species are whiteflies, nematodes and mealybugs. If you want to encourage growing abundant Jasmine Flowers, phosphorous will do the blossom development. Jasmine plant – a small shrub or vine that is widely cultivated for its stunning and sweet-scented flowers. Pruning – depending on your jasmine plant variety, if it is a shrub your main goal is to maintain the size or the shape as what you wish it to be.